HyperMagnet

<Emeritus> (Horde)

Guild Name: Emeritus [ Horde ]

Info: This is a guild mainly for friends but we would like to branch out and recruit even better players to join our ranks. We are formerly from the "disbanded" VoH (Valley of Honor) guild that decided to stick together without the previous guild management. Our guild consists of members from various parts of the world and yet speak the same language, play the same realm as well as the same server.

Requirements:
    1) Well conversed in English - We have a team of international members in our guild and we would like people who could speak English in the guild chat. It may not be your primary language but you must be at least fluent enough to understand and/or communicate with other fellow guild members.

2) Must have experience in arena/PVP in general - We have no requirements of high ratings in arena teams as players could be relatively new to the server and have not achieved a higher rating in arenas thus far. But we do appreciate the various experience that every member contributes to the guild.

3) Inspection required - We always do inspections to determine whether your character statistics, gears and talents are up to our standard. We prefer not to invite under-geared or untalented characters as it gives us the impression that you are new to the game.

4) Completing duels from various guild members (Required if officers request for it) - You are to duel some of our experienced guild members to determine how well you understand your class and how well you are capable of coping with other classes inside WoW. Duels may vary to a mirror-match, anti-class duel or dueling other classes that you have difficult issues with.

[ Winning or losing duels doesn't matter to us, what matters is how you cope with a certain situation in arenas and how you would deal with it ]

5) Have a good attitude - We prefer not to invite keyboard warriors and or players who show arrogance or racism amongst other guild members. Occasionally it is fine to joke around between members but if you are still new to the roster and unfamiliar to everything, it is not encouraged to comment on such issues as it could stir up controversy and result in a guild removal.

[ Do not BEG or ask for guild promotions repeatedly. A guild dismissal will be invoked upon repeated offenses ]

Activities:
    1) Arenas - We have a variety of members with different specs and talents you could partner with (as long as they do not have a permanent arena team) to cap in arenas. We have a group of members who are going for higher rankings and another group which only performs the weekly cap. You may adjust yourself to whichever suits your style of game-play.

2) Premades - There are the occasional groups where you can team up with fellow guild members for Random Battlegrounds every night. We are averaging between 15-20 members online at a time so feel free to organize or participate in various Random Battleground groups.

3) Rated Battlegrounds - We are now beginning to move on with Rated Battleground groups every night on a regular basis. Hopefully we could recruit even more better players to join our ranks and improve our community as well.

We do not have high expectations from players, we only wish that you are capable of fulfilling the quotas above and hopefully we'll be able to accommodate you into our guild as well. If you feel you fulfill these requirements and wish to join a highly rated and hardcore PVP guild like us, do contact any of our guild members in Emeritus or send our Guild Leaders (Jaderz and Soulmeister) a PM for more information to join.

Contacts: Jaderz or Soulmeister or any of our officers/members online for more details to join us.

2. Nice recruitment post, I'll probably give you a shout in-game soon.

Also, good luck recruiting :)

3. It's a nice guild.
    Lobsters approve. :)

HyperMagnet
    The following screenshots have been long overdue.

Size does matter. Mammothzilla.

Latest screenshot with some of the current members as of this post. Best players I have played with in my timeline in Warsong. Kudos to all of them.

From now on I will be adding more and more screenshots to share with everyone in forums about our guild memories.

5. Meeeeeeeerciless gladiators rank 1

Meeeeeeeeeeerciless gladiators rank 1

HyperMagnet
    We will be celebrating our guild's one year anniversary on the 17th of November. Hopefully members will be able to come online and celebrate with us.

HyperMagnet
    We are back in business and we would like to recruit top quality players again. Feel free to contact any of our members for further details.

8. I miss our guild so much. Do you guys have more screenshots? :')

9. Sorry to burst your bubble, the guild died way before warsong molten went down, it was fall of elitist morons and those morons were not even the best morons on the horde side. Valley of honor, burn my kush were better. It was a guild of 1.8k liars and a few 2.2k+ players. http://i.imgur.com/Gt3nOyQ.png
    No, just stop.

10. I am glad to see that someone is interested in finding good ppl and makin good guild on horde side too. Sadly horde population is low these days,hope to see changes. Good luck with guild.
    All support from Resurrected :)

11. "IT DIED A SUCCESS" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL did u see the people that were in the guild at the very end? jesus christ all around 1.7k mmr all the elitist morons that were there before had left, just like in every other horde guild. The guild had a fair amount of members but none of them were online except for some random trash. You are completely deluded, stop being patriotic for a random guild that was never top tier, you are all like members from ressurected.
    Lolllll this dude just compared this guild to the soft and laughable ressurection. Are you a troll?