1. PvP 3.3.5 going oom so fast :[

Hey guys,

Im having problems with my resto shaman, Im going oom so fast (or at least too fast).
    Heres the link to my armory, maybe someone got some advice for gemming or spec. I prefer to keep the 2/3 up for the extra 100resi.

http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...uhon/Ragnaros/

Sammi
    well ur gear seems pretty good tho a lot of relentless ill recomend u to switch those haste off parts neck and back for salvation ones, and get 5/5 ringmail set, also regem and take out haste leave only 100 or 0 it's the same, and ofc ingame always spam water shield on u

stefaye
    Regem spell pen to sp+mp5, use 5/5 ringmail and add up the resilience with gems, dont gem haste. Off sets should be mp5 ones, that should help.

4. well, here on 4.0.6 we oom faster, esp if we start purge spamming. also, healing spell are rly expensive here... i like more 3.3.5, when talking about ooming.

what u can do about it is to get water shield on when u start ooming and to use shamanistic rage to recover mana. i never had ooming problem in 3.3.5.. its weird that u mention it.

5. Thanks guys, I have checked a few days and after no answer I didnt do again until tonight :P
    I will switch the back and neck to mp5 as soon as I get time (much pve atm). Also Bauble of True Blood gave me a very good mana reg. Also one of my big problems is refreshing water shield, I always forget it. Im using Power Auras now which gives me a big symbol if I have no more watershield on me.