Archangel
    @ Pyrex

I think what you mean is, molten needs to upgrade their server? Because Sargeras can't handle all the epic stuff that we do?
    Before you edited your post, so most wonderfull thing you did was lagg the server for 4h, because you have nothing better to do? Ya thats epic.

Molten will never have the required hardware to mitigate this, so NO a upgrade isnt required.

You want to PVP i get it, thers a thing called BG/arena/duels/gurubashi arena/PVP server/40vs40/xyz vs xyz/ OUTSIDE the city walls. Where such actions wont ruin the server for the rest off us.

I wonder how would you feel if PVE would be lagging the server.
    Phyrex

Mang ur mistaking The only buffs wee had were from characters(hero's) due to the fact that wee wiped 1st time...
    Pics dont lie:
    http://s51.beta.photobucket.com/user...dc615.jpg.html

If i would have recorded that, 80% people would be on that vid haveing 3xstamina buffs.
    Phyrex

2. @ Pyrex ( Ur name reminds me of a Tupperware brand )

Oh well.. Haters will keep on hating.. And we lovin it!

/Cheers horde!

Overdozer
    Ye guys stop hating i am Alliance and what they just had better player's in the raid. Don't abuse its just a game it all about having fun.

Archangel
    @ Pyrex ( Ur name reminds me of a Tupperware brand )

Oh well.. Haters will keep on hating.. And we lovin it!

/Cheers horde!
    Its Phyrex thanks.

Run out of arguments call someone a hater, classic.

Doesnt effect you why should you care right?

Hope ill be able to return the favor someday.
    Phyrex

5. Its Phyrex thanks.

Run out of arguments call someone a hater, classic.

Doesnt effect you why should you care right?

Hope ill be able to return the favor someday.
    Phyrex
    QQ some more bro. This is a PvP server and such things will happen non stop.
    And about Runescrolls and priest stamina buff - Someone else can buff you with the scroll so your arguments about how that's wrong are pretty much invalid.

Griefel
    So he's saying that if u didn't have a runescroll buff u might have wiped??? =))) Seems legit.

7. So he's saying that if u didn't have a runescroll buff u might have wiped??? =))) Seems legit.
    No, he thinks that's bannable, like double flasks (which you apply only on yourself and it affects only you).

8. Priest is a "buff" the runescroll is an "elixir" they should be stacking and they are, dont QQ cos we got brains to rebuff after a whip.

9. So he's saying that if u didn't have a runescroll buff u might have wiped??? =))) Seems legit.
    We didnt use scrolls...as far as i know non of us use scrolls and wee wiped 1st time cause wee were standing out in the open too long and rdps sniped + 2 healers and 4 dps dc'd
    and ally dk had a griping chain....

10. You should not be glorifying the fact that you were farming a mindless group of unorganized Alliance players, not to mention that most of the Alliance players were not even aware that you were performing this gimmick on their capital. It seems that you didn't make enough impact for everyone to know. I myself had no idea that this was happening in Stormwind.

You killed a lot of people, I give you that. No defense group was organized, most people were not even aware of this event. What you did is not gratifying PvP, it's just utterly horrible infestation of AoE spells versus people who had no idea what's happening.

Also, calling everyone 'a hater' who disagrees with you is a nice attitude.

Nevertheless, I hope you had fun. Next time, announce your presence for a bit more challenge and for more fun ;)

Archangel
    QQ some more bro. This is a PvP server and such things will happen non stop.
    And about Runescrolls and priest stamina buff - Someone else can buff you with the scroll so your arguments about how that's wrong are pretty much invalid.
    Hey i get its a PVP server, but i will not just sit there and stay quiet when some1 ruins my fun, because they have nothing better do to. Its called play fair be polite and such thing, guess you dont read the ToS.

When and IF i wont have to suffer, because of your actions (talking about the lagg), than you can raid for as long as you want.
    Phyrex

No, he thinks that's bannable, like double flasks (which you apply only on yourself and it affects only you).
    First off, dont put words in my mouth, i never said anything if its bannable or not, just said peeps were using it, PERIOD. But since you brought it up.

Remember of our Terms of Service:
    You may register a regular or premium account and password for the service. You are responsible for all activity under your account, associated accounts, and passwords.

Thanks.
    Phyrex

Priest is a "buff" the runescroll is an "elixir" they should be stacking and they are, dont QQ cos we got brains to rebuff after a whip.
    Yea its called reading, try it sometimes thanks:
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Runescroll_of_Fortitude
    Phyrex

12. Hey i get its a PVP server, but i will not just sit there and stay quiet when some1 ruins my fun, because they have nothing better do to. Its called play fair be polite and such thing, guess you dont read the ToS.

When and IF i wont have to suffer, because of your actions (talking about the lagg), than you can raid for as long as you want.
    Phyrex
    Wait wait wait, so you're saying ~40 of us ruined your gameplay by creating the lag. Welcome to Sargeras, it has been laggy since forever.

Our play was fair. You didn't see us going to every starting zone to grief on low levels. How is raiding a city not a fair play? Alliance is whispering us insults (especially non flagged ones) while we keep on being quiet, polite my ***.

13. You should not be glorifying the fact that you were farming a mindless group of unorganized Alliance players, not to mention that most of the Alliance players were not even aware that you were performing this gimmick on their capital. It seems that you didn't make enough impact for everyone to know. I myself had no idea that this was happening in Stormwind.

You killed a lot of people, I give you that. No defense group was organized, most people were not even aware of this event. What you did is not gratifying PvP, it's just utterly horrible infestation of AoE spells versus people who had no idea what's happening.

Also, calling everyone 'a hater' who disagrees with you is a nice attitude.

Nevertheless, I hope you had fun. Next time, announce your presence for a bit more challenge and for more fun ;)
    They camped Stormwind for 4 hours and you have no idea that this happen? ... what drugs you are on ?

Archangel
    Wait wait wait, so you're saying ~40 of us ruined your gameplay by creating the lag. Welcome to Sargeras, it has been laggy since forever.

Our play was fair. You didn't see us going to every starting zone to grief on low levels. How is raiding a city not a fair play? Alliance is whispering us insults (especially non flagged ones) while we keep on being quiet, polite my ***.
    You know damn well, that raiding other peeps citys causes unplay-able lagg (agreed).

This lagg is totaly diffrent from the fact that, molten runs a privat server, and are not capable of provideing the same quality as blizzard. But you dont see a 4 sec delay because of that...

The lagg im talking about is the one ANYONE and i do mean ANYONE can cause because they decide to go be an *** in other races citys.

City radeing had a goal implemented in it:
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=614
    or
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=619

Your raiding had no goal but lagging the server. Before you spout it was for kill hits, you have BG/arena/world pvp (not city pvp)/gurubashi arena/etc for that.

Im all for raideing other peeps citys WHEN it wont cause gamebreaking lagg.

Ya want fair play, go raid Iron Forge/Darnassus/ANYOTHER race citys (except main) and that wont cause ANY lagg, because the server wont have to load your attacks for 600+ (spitballing here) other players.

People wispering you, ignore or SS (report). Thats how you deal with that.

You raiding causing that lagg, the rest of us none pvpers cant do jack about it. But sit there and take it.
    Phyrex

15. Ok guys first i am Ally but i rly enjoyed you'r raid you guys brought world pvp again to this server. EPIC RAID FROM ME!

Ok now about the "Pro DK)

" Caylara said: Shame I wasn't online to wipe you, you only raid when I'm offline. How many times you wiped? By following my calculations, you wipe in 5 minutes and takes other 5 to re spawn. 6 wipes every hour, making a 24 wipes. 24x40 is 960 HKs. You say you killed 2.2k. 220/96 = 2.3 I think. You kill 2,3 allies and die once.
    Try raiding when I'm online! I was always the only alliance member that makes raids and cares about SW, apparently."

Ok smart guy first your calculation's are totally wrong and *****ic.First i saw the raid and there were about 7 ppl that never died till the end.Second i didn't know re-spawn time is 5 minutes hmm thats only when you die more than 3 times in a row.

Ok next on!

"Caylara said: Yes, but you wiped more times than I died, considering I've called raid over like 2 or 3 times on my group as you were taking too long to rez. Still it was enough to make a raid and wipe before you achieved the 5 minutes alive in the AH.
    And, how can I get the thread deleted?"
    If I only hadn't my computer ****ed up a bilion times and hadn't to restore everything, I'd have SS to show a few 3 hours at Orgrimmar raids.
    Try raiding when I'm online"

Ok again you said bul**** as always a smart person said "when you have nothing to say or your going to say something stupid just keep your mouth shut!"

Every time you fail at something you have problems with PC,Internet or something like that.I dont know what problem you have but i see you from 9AM till 11PM Non-stop online.

Ok i keep going :)

"Caylara said: In threads that I have won the arguments they keep spamming till it's closed. I'm not doing that and it's you who are saying my name here. Try to raid when I'm online"

You are so stupid you just can't understand it you say that other ppl spam post's right? Ok you have writen 3 reply's for the last 1h only flaming ppl that they suck and you haven't say'd anything that has sense.I am sorry to say this but you'r the biggest ***** in all molten-wow's community.

Didnt't read your entire post, but big up for being a great sport :) many people seem to miss the point we are just trying to have fun here, and although we managed to survive pretty long, the alliance set up one hell of a fight, and i the end brought us at out knees at the keep. I sure had a great time out there, I hope anyone else did too!

First ... 3456715 ... Last