1. 4 Hour Stormwind Raid!

4 Hours of nonstop killing.... over 2.2k alliance killed. All alliance fled at the end.

Stormwind is ours!

For the very first time in molten history. In behalf of Wrath of Hell Legion and our leader Hellthrone, We present you the successful invasion of Stormwind.

2. wrath

WRATH OF HELL LEGION FTW that was some serious ownage there :D:D

3. i got dc when u ss the last pic -.- :)
    but it was the best 1 so far allys were runing and hiding all ower the city :(

4. Shame I wasn't online to wipe you, you only raid when I'm offline. How many times you wiped? By following my calculations, you wipe in 5 minutes and takes other 5 to respawn. 6 wipes every hour, making a 24 wipes. 24x40 is 960 HKs. You say you killed 2.2k. 220/96 = 2.3 I think. You kill 2,3 allies and die once.

Try raiding when I'm online! I was always the only alliance member that makes raids and cares about SW, apparently.

5. We raped there *** for 4 hours and we made 2200+ kills!

6. 'twas pretty awesome :D
    Glad to participate in such raids <3

7. Shame I wasn't online to wipe you, you only raid when I'm offline. How many times you wiped? By following my calculations, you wipe in 5 minutes and takes other 5 to respawn. 6 wipes every hour, making a 24 wipes. 24x40 is 960 HKs. You say you killed 2.2k. 220/96 = 2.3 I think. You kill 2,3 allies and die once.

Try raiding when I'm online! I was always the only alliance member that makes raids and cares about SW, apparently.
    We wiped only once. Please stop assuming without real facts.

8. I was there!

That raid, oh what words do I use to describe it.... it was purely and totally EPIC! I would gladly do it again. :)
    My favorite part had to be when the Alliance actually gave up, but 2.2k HKs is something to talk about.
    Also Caylaara, I've looked at your gear, you have all +60 stamina gems, and +20 mastery and +30 stamina gems. Plus you have the heroic Akirrus with 2% stamina boost. Also, we all know you can't solo Magmaw on heroic. But thank you for amusing us with your stupidity :)

HellThrone
    Thanks to all who joined us and stayed with us for over 4 hour and made this epic event happen.

In the beginning we wiped 2 time in ah and we ressed and after that we didn't wipe for almost 3 hour

Over 4 hour in sw, 2.2k hkill farmed, In the end we came out of ah and killed all again with only 40 man ;)

40 man against the all alliance /cheer

Im proud to call myself a HORDE

LpuManUtd2414
    I had 3 wow errors and was in queue for like an hour but i still had like 1.5k HKs! :D
    ---------------------------------
    Thanks to HellThrone! Couldn't have done it without u.. :D
    WRATH OF HELL LEGION FTW! :D

11. that was a awesome raid we owned alliance:DD

12. Shame I wasn't online to wipe you, you only raid when I'm offline. How many times you wiped? By following my calculations, you wipe in 5 minutes and takes other 5 to respawn. 6 wipes every hour, making a 24 wipes. 24x40 is 960 HKs. You say you killed 2.2k. 220/96 = 2.3 I think. You kill 2,3 allies and die once.

Again whit ur **** i rily wanted u to come cause u wold die 1st all wold target u...
    I dont eaven wana waste my time Plz dont reply

HellThrone
    Shame I wasn't online to wipe you, you only raid when I'm offline. How many times you wiped? By following my calculations, you wipe in 5 minutes and takes other 5 to respawn. 6 wipes every hour, making a 24 wipes. 24x40 is 960 HKs. You say you killed 2.2k. 220/96 = 2.3 I think. You kill 2,3 allies and die once.
    2 time only

3 days ago i made another sw raid and u were online and died like 5 time, Your are no1 Caylara

No1 reply on any post of Caylara in this topic he try to make this post deleted, Thats on order

14. Agreed. Just simply ignore Caylara because he only knows how to provoke.

LpuManUtd2414
    i didnt die even once till i relogged after wow error.. i thank u all the healers.. EPIC healing! :D

12311 ... Last