1. Lets wait for more irritated, QQ alliance players to post more. Its funny how some ppl say its not a big impact, but its pretty much obvious that it is.

I am truly enjoying this victory.

@ Pyrex

Btw... I was not having any delays when i was in the raid.. Check your connection. Maybe you need a new one.

2. @ Pyrex

Btw... I was not having any delays when i was in the raid.. Check your connection. Maybe you need a new one.
    same here no delay
    Try seting everyting to low next time pyrex or ur net is super bad...
    ---------------------------------
    1st.You should not be glorifying...
    2nd. not to mention that most of the Alliance players were not even aware...
    3rdIt seems that you didn't make enough impact for everyone to know.
    Those r the parts i found interesting
    1st:We shold be !!
    2nd: when wee came in the city duel section was full, alot of ally were runing away to that direction ofc some of us folowed alot tbh(thats the 1st reazon we wiped) and alot of them died cause maybe 1-2 healers went there,
    after wipe i used mai dudu to see the duel section IT WAS EMPTY maybe 2-3 of them were there or u just found a new area to duel.

3rd:And for the impact Mang wee took ur city SW is hordes now
    ---------------------------------
    You know damn well, that raiding other peeps citys causes unplay-able lagg (agreed).

This lagg is totaly diffrent from the fact that, molten runs a privat server, and are not capable of provideing the same quality as blizzard. But you dont see a 4 sec delay because of that...

The lagg im talking about is the one ANYONE and i do mean ANYONE can cause because they decide to go be an *** in other races citys.

City radeing had a goal implemented in it:
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=614
    or
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=619

Your raiding had no goal but lagging the server. Before you spout it was for kill hits, you have BG/arena/world pvp (not city pvp)/gurubashi arena/etc for that.

Im all for raideing other peeps citys WHEN it wont cause gamebreaking lagg.

Ya want fair play, go raid Iron Forge/Darnassus/ANYOTHER race citys (except main) and that wont cause ANY lagg, because the server wont have to load your attacks for 600+ (spitballing here) other players.

People wispering you, ignore or SS (report). Thats how you deal with that.

You raiding causing that lagg, the rest of us none pvpers cant do jack about it. But sit there and take it.
    Phyrex
    Ye ur moto is Ceep calm and blame the lag!! in this case BLAME THE ****ERS WHO OWN U

Archangel
    same here no delay
    Try seting everyting to low next time pyrex or ur net is super bad...
    @ Pyrex
    Really, omg i didnt know that, /sarcasm off

You think i would be here wasteing my time if it was just me, common sence much?

When you have 40ms latency and 4 sec delay, you know whos fault it is...
    Phyrex

Ye ur moto is Ceep calm and blame the lag!! in this case BLAME THE ****ERS WHO OWN U
    What are you 10 years old?
    Phyrex

4. Before you edited your post, so most wonderfull thing you did was lagg the server for 4h, because you have nothing better to do? Ya thats epic.

Molten will never have the required hardware to mitigate this, so NO a upgrade isnt required.

You want to PVP i get it, thers a thing called BG/arena/duels/gurubashi arena/PVP server/40vs40/xyz vs xyz/ OUTSIDE the city walls. Where such actions wont ruin the server for the rest off us.

I wonder how would you feel if PVE would be lagging the server.
    Phyrex

Pics dont lie:
    http://s51.beta.photobucket.com/user...dc615.jpg.html

If i would have recorded that, 80% people would be on that vid haveing 3xstamina buffs.
    Phyrex
    Sargeras: 20x PVP server.

5. You seem to be confusing me with low intelligent people that are blaming scrolls for getting farmed. I posses no such stupidity and you seem not to be comprehending what I'm trying to get across especially with your poor English.

You did not make enough impact for anybody to make an Alliance defense group and you farmed people who have no idea what was happening.

You should not be glorifying the fact that you wiped a city of mindless people that were accidentally PvP flagged.

I meant no harm in my posts, I just said what needed to be said and that is you did no great feat and you should not be bragging here on the forums.

P.S Caylara trolls you even on the forums.

6. Nah i dont think so.. Hordes are laughing so hard right now. Not all of them post but they all know what happened.

@ Pyrex

You think i am sarcastic? Check this out for youself. I baught every part of my computer proven to be the best, and i will keep it that way. I do not have low FPS either. While i was in stormwind. I still have 40-50 Fps. Good game!

Yea sargeras is laggin as always. But while i was in stormwind... I didnt even feel the difference.

Griefel
    P.S Caylara trolls you even on the forums.
    The only thing Caylara is capable in doing, is amusing whole Orgrimmar when he tries to "solo" some random undergeared person, fails, and has to go to BG or alt+f4 in order to - he believes - save some face. =))

8. The only thing Caylara is capable in doing, is amusing whole Orgrimmar when he tries to "solo" some random undergeared person, fails, and has to go to BG or alt+f4 in order to - he believes - save some face. =))
    I didn't read other pages, but I'll comment to this fail attempt of trolling.

Well, that's exactly what I did after you had difficulties to 8v1 me at Orgrimmar and had to call more friends. Indeed, I joined a BG.

Long ago, when I didn't have such a big skill as blood DK and was poorly geared, Ilyanh did the same thing, but it was a 1v1 battle that he had to call 2 more friends to fight me.

9. Lets wait for more irritated, QQ alliance players to post more

I am truly enjoying this victory.need a new one.
    Are you?

I would go as far as to say that you're playing just to show others your acomplishments and expect to get praised.

So far every thread I saw that you posted in either got deleted or locked.

Its funny how some ppl say its not a big impact, but its pretty much obvious that it is.
    I've seen some of your pots in the past, all of them had big impact on you as well, threads witch didn't had any talk about PvP at all, they got deleted because of off-topic drama.

PreStigez@ explained it pretty good, you're taking this horde-alliance PvP way to seriously, they're normal people just like your guild mates, they just don't share the same faction color, why would you start provoking them?

This thread is gonna get deleted again and you ask yourself why.

10. Your raiding had no goal but lagging the server. Before you spout it was for kill hits, you have BG/arena/world pvp (not city pvp)/gurubashi arena/etc for that.
    Is it me or have you missed the ENTIRE point of this.. we clearly said back that we were doing it for the HKS.....

As for the lag.. What lag? The only Lag I got yesterday was ****ty FPS lag cos I play on a laptop. there was NO server lag during that raid.

11. You should not be glorifying the fact that you were farming a mindless group of unorganized Alliance players, not to mention that most of the Alliance players were not even aware that you were performing this gimmick on their capital. It seems that you didn't make enough impact for everyone to know. I myself had no idea that this was happening in Stormwind.

You killed a lot of people, I give you that. No defense group was organized, most people were not even aware of this event. What you did is not gratifying PvP, it's just utterly horrible infestation of AoE spells versus people who had no idea what's happening.

Also, calling everyone 'a hater' who disagrees with you is a nice attitude.

Nevertheless, I hope you had fun. Next time, announce your presence for a bit more challenge and for more fun ;)
    Indeed. Unlike other things that I've done in the past -- a perfect example is when I used to make 3 raids and burst Orgrimmar. It always had a huge impact to the horde side, even before the raid started, and they always had a couple of raids ready waiting. One of the attacks was a failure as they had 4 raids waiting for us in the entrance.

Most times there's no one to make an organized raid and defend the city. There are a few alliance players that tries to do that -- but he has no experience in wiping a horde raid. And people don't even bother to announce it on global. If I was online, I already have experience in wiping their raid out since WotLK, did multiple times, and could do how many more times needed. I remember one epic day, back from WotLK, I was making one of my weekly for the alliance raids for those who didn't have the achievement. It was a no GS req. They made a full raid and waited for us at TB -- we passed from them and killed boss. We almost had wiped but due our organization, we did it successfully.

EDIT: In addition to Phyrex's comment, once the server lagged from a 15 men raid I did at Orgrimmar. It lasted 20 minutes with a lot of QQ at global channel.

Archangel
    You think i am sarcastic? Check this out for youself. I baught every part of my computer proven to be the best, and i will keep it that way. I do not have low FPS either. While i was in stormwind. I still have 40-50 Fps. Good game!

Yea sargeras is laggin as always. But while i was in stormwind... I didnt even feel the difference.
    Ya just dont get it do you?

Computer power/FPS/internet has NOTHING to do with this.

You could be miles away (at Darnassus), lvling an alt, and you will have the same 4 sec delay.

Why isnt the sever lagging right now, why dont i have 4 sec delays, why people arent screaming LAGG on Global?
    Because no 1 is raiding any citys, thats why.
    Phyrex

You seem to be confusing me with low intelligent people that are blaming scrolls for getting farmed.
    And that was posted where exactly?
    Phyrex

Is it me or have you missed the ENTIRE point of this.. we clearly said back that we were doing it for the HKS.....

As for the lag.. What lag? The only Lag I got yesterday was ****ty FPS lag cos I play on a laptop. there was NO server lag during that raid.
    You know damn well raiding other peeps citys laggs the server. THATS the only time the server laggs.

And you have missed my entire point, ya want Hks, go BG/arena/gurubashi arena/ rated BGs/ PVP only server, THATS why they are there.

Dont ruin the fun for the rest of us by lagging the server (im 1001% sure any GM that monitors the server can tell you what is causing all the lagg). Iw tryed to make my point, im out, clearly it went above your heads. Have fun, enjoy and GL.

Hopefully ill be able to return the favor someday.
    Phyrex

Griefel
    I didn't read other pages, but I'll comment to this fail attempt of trolling.

Well, that's exactly what I did after you had difficulties to 8v1 me at Orgrimmar and had to call more friends. Indeed, I joined a BG.

Long ago, when I didn't have such a big skill as blood DK and was poorly geared, Ilyanh did the same thing, but it was a 1v1 battle that he had to call 2 more friends to fight me.
    I clearly had difficulties with you when I blew AR and plowed trough more than half you health faster than you could press the BG button. Be serious braw. =))

Also all the comments about "pvp raids having impacts on cities" you people are clueless or crazy, either way you're just hilarious as hell, both sides. =)))))))

14. I clearly had difficulties with you when I blew AR and plowed trough more than half you health faster than you could press the BG button. Be serious braw. =))

Also all the comments about "pvp raids having impacts on cities" you people are clueless or crazy, either way you're just hilarious as hell. =)))))))
    For sure you can't take over 20% of my health even with all your stuns. Rogues can't do a lot at me.

But, rogues + 9 players indeed can. I was easily holding them until you called friends to help -- 10v1 became too hard for me. Sorry, if you say I suck for that, feel free to try the same at Stormwind.

15. You should not be glorifying the fact that you were farming a mindless group of unorganized Alliance players, not to mention that most of the Alliance players were not even aware that you were performing this gimmick on their capital. It seems that you didn't make enough impact for everyone to know. I myself had no idea that this was happening in Stormwind.

You killed a lot of people, I give you that. No defense group was organized, most people were not even aware of this event. What you did is not gratifying PvP, it's just utterly horrible infestation of AoE spells versus people who had no idea what's happening.

Also, calling everyone 'a hater' who disagrees with you is a nice attitude.

Nevertheless, I hope you had fun. Next time, announce your presence for a bit more challenge and for more fun ;)
    They had 4 hours to organize a group so thats not our problem.

First ... 4567816 ... Last