1. Amazing u finally remember my words about ignoring him,anyway u know what would be more funny? report this thread and next like this one because its only way to stop this thread before caylara and other start the war of bull****.
    In threads that I have won the arguments they keep spamming till it's closed. I'm not doing that and it's you who are saying my name here. Try to raid when I'm online ;)

2. Am I the only one that finds Caylaara's stupidity funny and not irritating? O.o
    Plz dont.call caylra.stupid... Ur insulting stupid ppl mang

And wee didnt make this topic so we iritate caylara or any1 its just demonstration of the power...

rouge90
    i wanna see GvG DrunKz (netharion) vs Wrath Of Hell Legion (sargares)

4. Damn you Ilyanah, my keyboard key almost don't working from dispelling your a**. would be nice if someone had dispell count :D.
    Best raid ever, had 2 random DC from molten, then endless que. Too bad that i dint had time to finish raid (((..
    SW will be ours :D:D, all hail queen Jxyi ;),

Drc
    Hehehe ty for that. I know it was you who pulled me back in because 3 dks gripped me and snared me. All healers did a really good job even Ssmoren with low healing gear :). We were taking insane AoE damage and still its like were not taking damage at all!

5. 6 healers, 30 dps chilling in AH.

I'm not saying this wasn't impressive, but you could've made it somewhat more impressive by going around stormwind and terrifying people instead of bugging the **** out of everyone in the AH.

6. lol jyx recout sad i was third -,-
    I reset mine after the server reset, thats why you were 3rd.

And I'm sorry I went bed, this looked like fun and I'm happy that you guys kicked some serious ***...

WOHL BABY!

Damn you Ilyanah, my keyboard key almost don't working from dispelling your a**. would be nice if someone had dispell count :D.
    Best raid ever, had 2 random DC from molten, then endless que. Too bad that i dint had time to finish raid (((..
    SW will be ours :D:D, all hail queen Jxyi ;),

Drc
    Just logged on and my recount it still up but because I left 10m into the second raid it's pathetic.

You had 63 despells. :D Mass Despell spamming FTW

HellThrone
    6 healers, 30 dps chilling in AH.

I'm not saying this wasn't impressive, but you could've made it somewhat more impressive by going around stormwind and terrifying people instead of bugging the **** out of everyone in the AH.
    We were 40 player mate against all the alliance and in the end we came out dude and u telling me all alliance couldn't take care of 40 man in 1 building ?!
    ---------------------------------
    i wanna see GvG DrunKz (netharion) vs Wrath Of Hell Legion (sargares)
    Maybe in next patch when cross realm bg are scripted we can try some rated bg mate

8. Neltharion PvP is low. Try mythic (frostwolf) vs u, ok wohl has no chance, but anyway. U would see what is pvp vs them :D

Archangel
    First off, thanks for ruining the server for the rest off us. I love spending my time on a 3-4 sec delay because YOU have nothing better to do. Lets not mention how manny of you were using Runescroll I &II with the normal priest buff.

Second, alliance next time instead of getting pvp flagg-ed like an *****, group 30-40 peeps, go in un-flagged, mark their healers and zerg them. Its called tactics, thers NO way any1 can counter this tactic. As you have the ability to start whenever you want.
    Phyrex

10. @ Pyrex

I think what you mean is, molten needs to upgrade their server? Because Sargeras can't handle all the epic stuff that we do?

Griefel
    Gratz guise, look at those silly Alliances being silly at the door. =))

FOR THE HORDE!!!

Overdozer
    Ok guys first i am Ally but i rly enjoyed you'r raid you guys brought world pvp again to this server. EPIC RAID FROM ME!

Ok now about the "Pro DK)

" Caylara said: Shame I wasn't online to wipe you, you only raid when I'm offline. How many times you wiped? By following my calculations, you wipe in 5 minutes and takes other 5 to re spawn. 6 wipes every hour, making a 24 wipes. 24x40 is 960 HKs. You say you killed 2.2k. 220/96 = 2.3 I think. You kill 2,3 allies and die once.
    Try raiding when I'm online! I was always the only alliance member that makes raids and cares about SW, apparently."

Ok smart guy first your calculation's are totally wrong and *****ic.First i saw the raid and there were about 7 ppl that never died till the end.Second i didn't know re-spawn time is 5 minutes hmm thats only when you die more than 3 times in a row.

Ok next on!

"Caylara said: Yes, but you wiped more times than I died, considering I've called raid over like 2 or 3 times on my group as you were taking too long to rez. Still it was enough to make a raid and wipe before you achieved the 5 minutes alive in the AH.
    And, how can I get the thread deleted?"
    If I only hadn't my computer ****ed up a bilion times and hadn't to restore everything, I'd have SS to show a few 3 hours at Orgrimmar raids.
    Try raiding when I'm online"

Ok again you said bul**** as always a smart person said "when you have nothing to say or your going to say something stupid just keep your mouth shut!"

Every time you fail at something you have problems with PC,Internet or something like that.I dont know what problem you have but i see you from 9AM till 11PM Non-stop online.

Ok i keep going :)

"Caylara said: In threads that I have won the arguments they keep spamming till it's closed. I'm not doing that and it's you who are saying my name here. Try to raid when I'm online"

You are so stupid you just can't understand it you say that other ppl spam post's right? Ok you have writen 3 reply's for the last 1h only flaming ppl that they suck and you haven't say'd anything that has sense.I am sorry to say this but you'r the biggest ***** in all molten-wow's community.

13. Pain was casting mass i think, 90% of my was remove curse and dispell (glyhp 3% heal ftw), mass is too expensive :D
    I was inervateing you all the time iven that i was healer and aways on full mana. :)

14. . Lets not mention how manny of you were using Runescroll I &II with the normal priest buff.
    Mang ur mistaking The only buffs wee had were from characters(hero's) due to the fact that wee wiped 1st time...

15. We were 40 player mate against all the alliance and in the end we came out dude and u telling me all alliance couldn't take care of 40 man in 1 building ?!
    ---------------------------------

Maybe in next patch when cross realm bg are scripted we can try some rated bg mate
    They just thought "oh let's not charge into a building when we outnumber them 10-1".

:<

First ... 2345614 ... Last