1. Indeed, after I crashed I've been looking and so far I've got 10 members. No one cares, they're only killing NPCs apparently. I belive all the allies are at the other AH.
    Be patient for sure we'll read how glorious that raid was and how many npc's- i mean players they killed .

2. Be patient for sure we'll read how glorious that raid was and how many npc's- i mean players they killed .
    The only time I actually had raid members, before I crashed, they wiped easily and fast. Now that there's no one to defend, they might be feeling big for killing guards and 13k hp auctioneers.

3. lagging the server for days trying to get a stupid achievment
    gratz

abuse more undergeared ppl in bgs please

btw i pve so im not bad coz u beat me or something(lolsure)

HellThrone
    We are in sw again :D

I believe u guys dont want to see more ss :D

But i will show u something epic in less than hour

5. Wiped again, now that I have enough raid memebrs to attack. My raid wiped you twice, you didn't wipe my raid any time.
    ---------------------------------
    Another wipe, third one. Caylara's raid 3, yours 0.

6. Wiped again, now that I have enough raid memebrs to attack. My raid wiped you twice, you didn't wipe my raid any time.
    ---------------------------------
    Another wipe, third one. Caylara's raid 3, yours 0.
    There was over a 100 of you and my Healers Must Die addon counted 20! healers..

HellThrone
    Your raid can have 100+ member ?! its ok

Get more blood and healers and i will show with how many i invade sw soon ;)

8. Your raid can have 100+ member ?! its ok

Get more blood and healers and i will show with how many i invade sw soon ;)
    Now you're using that excuse? Shame. We have 38 members, enough to wipe you.

rajh
    Glad youre back Caylara :D

HellThrone
    Its not excuse we accepted one wipe and now we are farming again

11. Its not excuse we accepted one wipe and now we are farming again
    3 wipes. I only have 15 raid members now as apparently takes 15 minutes you to rez, but I'm recruiting again. You're again killing low geared players, afkers and guards there. That's until my raid is ready and wipe you for the fourth time.

EDIT: Still not over 20 raid members. You got the alliance bored after wiping 4 times, apparently they don't want anymore.

EDIT??: My raid got full and we attacked. Again my raid killed yours. Caylara 4 you 0. Yet many alliance kids saying go Orgrimmar, still I have enough to wipe you without dying.

12. You can have your city. We got what we came for.....

13. All that for a childish achievement farm that could be obtained in BGs? By the way, thanks for the over 200 HKs. You only got some kills because there are still Caylara-Haters that say "dont join caylara hes nab" and go die in there. Well, I had enough players to wipe you.

And that achievement isn't hard to be obtained, since 1 kill can give 40 points depending of the raid members that are guild memebrs.

HellThrone
    Caylara 4 you 0.
    One wipe, When we are on the bridge, You count it for ur own victory ?!

You forgot humiliate lost and farm in org and r/bgs and sw ?!

How silly i am to answer u back, What can i expect from som1 get ban cuz of fake screenshot to ban ppl with LIE

We got what we wanted realm and molten 1st

Congrats to <Wrath of Hell Legion> And all HORDE!!!!

15. One wipe, When we are on the bridge, You count it for ur own victory ?!

You forgot humiliate lost and farm in org and r/bgs and sw ?!

How silly i am to answer u back, What can i expect from som1 get ban cuz of fake screenshot to ban ppl with LIE

We got what we wanted realm and molten 1st

Congrats to <Wrath of Hell Legion> And all HORDE!!!!

Did your most/entire raid die? Then that is what we call a wipe, unless you taking a doodoo and you use toilet paper to clean up. Oh, and no realm first achievement so you cannot prove you were first, or if anyone on the other servers were first or not.
    So what we did is nothing in ur view and anyone can do it right ?!

Then come to org and prove alliance can do the same, You can come with 400+ member, We don't care, We will rape any alliance in ORG then we hunt them all down till they do alt f4 like Caylara

But if you cant, STFO
    Originally Posted by hellthrone
    AMG YOU GUISE CAME WITH 100 PEEPS NO FAIRS
    you asked him to bring more, but they only brought 38.

First ... 51314151617 ... Last