HellThrone
    One its more arrogant than the other.Its really sad because when i was in your guild for long time i was thinking ur nice guy
    If you were with me you must know me well and u know if i be many things im not arrogant at all.

We both know why im answering him

Anyway i leave him trolling around and gonna watch some movies ;)

2. If you were with me you must know me well and u know if i be many things im not arrogant at all.

This is why everyone hates you? And you don't even troll, like I do, in global channels.

And I'm not sure why you're answering. Are you trying to say that the 5 times that we wiped you is a lie? Even though I have SS of a few.

3. This is why everyone hates you? And you don't even troll, like I do, in global channels.

And I'm not sure why you're answering. Are you trying to say that the 5 times that we wiped you is a lie? Even though I have SS of a few.
    No, Hell doesn't need to troll (read attention whore around).
    SS you say? Well we do know why you got banned in the first place.

4. If you were with me you must know me well and u know if i be many things im not arrogant at all.

Anyway i leave him trolling around and gonna watch some movies ;)
    And long time ago i told u to ignoring him because its only embarrassing you,but now dogs on a leash are set free (Ilyanah and others).whats the point of this? Its normal u wanted to show SS of raids because ur proud of all this things and guild but u must admit this is no longer pvp thread but war of insults.Being proud its one thing but saying whos lying and all other ****s its the other.
    Your sincerely Lyssa :)

5. No, Hell doesn't need to troll (read attention whore around).
    SS you say? Well we do know why you got banned in the first place.
    Indeed. And I was punished for that. Still he's trying to say he didn't wipe 5 times in a row, or what? There's a few SS of 4 different wipes in there. There's no point in keeping this discussion as I've already shown the alliance can wipe you easily if there's someone to organize a raid.

6. Its normal u wanted to show SS of raids because ur proud of all this things but u must admit this is no longer pvp thread but war of insults.Being proud its one think but saying whos lying and all other ****s its other.
    Sadly what Satia said was true.

7. Indeed. And I was punished for that. Still he's trying to say he didn't wipe 5 times in a row, or what? There's a few SS of 4 different wipes in there. There's no point in keeping this discussion as I've already shown the alliance can wipe you easily if there's someone to organize a raid.
    Winner takes it ALL!

Losers must FALL!

btw..
    Does Alliance have enough graveyards to burry all those dead bodies?

HellThrone
    And long time ago i told u to ignoring him because its only embarrassing you,but now dogs on a leash are set free (Ilyanah and others).whats the point of this? Its normal u wanted to show SS of raids because ur proud of all this things and guild but u must admit this is no longer pvp thread but war of insults.Being proud its one thing but saying whos lying and all other ****s its the other.
    Your sincerely Lyssa :)
    Your right, I should leave ....... alone

Thanks again and i miss u

9. Thank you caylara.. You actually speed up the process of getting us the realm first CreepJackers. You are part of our achievement. Thank you for bringing us more alliance.

Oh yea. Condolence to Legion Of Blood.
    You said you're not gonna come here for a month.

Griefel
    Damn u guys have a lot of time, 20 pages almost and your still arguing about nothing really.

11. Damn u guys have a lot of time, 20 pages almost and your still arguing about nothing really.
    And you are one of the people arguing about false facts and bad math.

12. i dont understand why i wasnt there even tho i was and i was healing it shows my friend xlionx was there and he wasnt even online, i guess im just not cool enough :(

13. We 40 man of horde kills so much alliance in enemy territory. Just imagine if we had 160 hordes 4 raids full, quantity and quality, I know the result, we would be having dinner in stormwind.

Its just like the movie 300. If 40 man can wipe the whole alliance, how much more if we bring so much more?

14. We 40 man of horde kills so much alliance in enemy territory. Just imagine if we had 160 hordes 4 raids full, quantity and quality, I know the result, we would be having dinner in stormwind.

Its just like the movie 300. If 40 man can wipe the whole alliance, how much more if we bring so much more?
    Whole alliance? The 95% of the alliance members didn't do anything about it, you killed only afkers, low geared players that thinks they will help, and other noobs at there. When the raid with good players arrived you wiped badly. It happened 5 times.

First ... 71516171819 ... Last