Crioss
    Considering how randoms act, they probably were ressing as soon as the respawn timer was off, this way giving more than 1 HK by player. And yes "r3tard", if everyone in your 40man raid hit a player (considering the amount of AoE heals and damaging spells there is in a AH raid, everyone was hit at least one by each raid member), it's added 40 HK for the achievment count when that 1 player dies.

Also again: your raid wiped when another decently PVP geared raid came.

imperianman
    Be proud of killing crafted gear noobs and pve ppl in sw, all good ppl are outside of it, come to dueling area tards, after 10 min you will wipe. Sad story.
    Apply cold water to burned area.

^^

3. Be proud of killing crafted gear noobs and pve ppl in sw, all good ppl are outside of it, come to dueling area tards, after 10 min you will wipe. Sad story.
    BIG ROFL AT YOU LAA!

:D:D:D Eat your own words.

This is my last post in here. I promise, Bye now happy whining.

4. BIG ROFL AT YOU LAA!

You said that 5 days ago... it didn't took you 5 minutes and you answered the next post.

Am I right?

Let's see how long it'll last this time.

5. BIG ROFL AT YOU LAA!

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...3_194007-1.jpg
    You're the one whining and making excuses for everything, not us. Looks like I might faction change to ally if I play cata again, I even considered joining your guild, but you are a bunch of whiners (Besides Jyxi) that make up excuses when you are wiped. To think I even asked someone to get invited to that guild. Although, a blood elf warrior named Link is the best combination.

Griefel
    Be proud of killing crafted gear noobs and pve ppl in sw, all good ppl are outside of it, come to dueling area tards, after 10 min you will wipe. Sad story.
    Says the guy killing lvl 60s in thrallmar with a backup healer and using hacks to run away when getting seriously rolled. =))

7. As it has been said before, their only successful raids are when the good alliance players are offline. The day I was online you wiped 5 times in a row, and the only time you went to the dueling area was after a wipe. You rez'd and ran to there, as my raid was waiting in the AH. Still we arrived in there and wiped you in there.

8. Does it matter?

I heard 4.0.6 was balanced.

Traumahead
    caylara, proof or it didnt happen.

10. caylara, proof or it didnt happen.
    It didnt happen, I have SS's showing our recount and there was 1 wipe in an hour. He's all talk no action.

11. caylara, proof or it didnt happen.
    Caylara posted proof a few pages ago, showing a few wipes that they had made happen.

12. Guys why you are all complaining! :(
    This is a game not f***ing s**t!

13. BIG ROFL AT YOU LAA!

Actually im surprised that Hellthrone not told you to be quiet because you bring shame to yourself and the whole guild.

Thaldros
    My dad can beat up your dad.

15. Both sided are whining here, and to all the people trying to prove something to each other, stop being a proud smartass and get this straight - this is a game and no one cares. We came and we killed, be it geared people or not, whether we wiped millions of times or not. We got what we came for + HKs.
    Please stop this drama and let this thread die.
    ---------------------------------
    please don't bring up your 5s team, there isn't any dedicated 5s team in molten)
    Trust me there is, you just haven't realized that yet. Now please get over it.

First ... 1422232425 Last