1. 4.3 is it good or not ?

will be the 4.3 patch good for us ?
    Improved Lava Lash now causes Lava Lash to spread a Flame Shock debuff from the target to up to 4 nearby targets. This excludes crowd-controlled targets and those who already have a Flame Shock debuff from the shaman.
    Improved Lava Lash no longer increases base Lava Lash damage by 15/30%. This increase has been rolled into the base Lava Lash skill.
    Mental Quickness has been redesigned. Instead of granting the shaman spell power, Mental Quickness now causes Enhancement shaman spells to behave as though the shaman has spell power equal to 55% of attack power. Enhancement shaman spells no longer benefit from spell power from other sources.
    i think it dont seem to be good

2. Resto/ele get some major buffs, and become very viable in pvp.

3. Yes, it will be a good update for Enhancement, keeping in mind we will also be getting the changes from the patches that come before 4.3 as well.

I'd say we're doing pretty well already on the current patch, and we never really get nerfed through any of those patches. We get a massive, pure damage increase on our Stormstrike, but most importantly, we now have much more viable AoE abilities thanks to the new Flame Shock/Lava Lash/Fire Nova mechanics. I will be surprised if our new AoE system is working right off the bat when we update to 4.3, but man do I look forward to the day that it does.

4. shamans will be better. i might update my guide for patch 4.3 if i have time.

5. Resto/ele get some major buffs, and become very viable in pvp.
    Restoration Shamans are viable this patch and just keep getting better.

*Almost dead* lol jk Spirit Link Totem.

6. Restoration Shamans are viable this patch and just keep getting better.

*Almost dead* lol jk Spirit Link Totem.
    true Spirit link is the most important buff for resto in the next patch ... rly looking to it :P

7. Though Rshaman's healing get better overall, especially for the Riptide. 4.3 changes does not really address the major problem, which is spread-out healing. The Ancestral Healing change is also more of a tank-healer (Riptides on tank) feature or for stacked up phases.
    Looking forward to 4.3 anyway

Elemental Shaman should get viable in this patch atleast, so I heard.

8. Though Rshaman's healing get better overall, especially for the Riptide. 4.3 changes does not really address the major problem, which is spread-out healing. The Ancestral Healing change is also more of a tank-healer (Riptides on tank) feature or for stacked up phases.
    Looking forward to 4.3 anyway

Elemental Shaman should get viable in this patch atleast, so I heard.
    elementals get viable indeed,, ightning bold while moving, thunderstorm also slows , 90% haste when FS is dispelled etc. ele is back :D

9. In this current patch, shamans on cataclysm realms, on molten, are working as they should work in 4.3 . Enough said.

10. In this current patch, shamans on cataclysm realms, on molten, are working as they should work in 4.3 . Enough said.
    lol, dude, just.. No.

Talkin about the most important buff of our dps specs.

Elemental Shaman:
    Being able to move while casting LB grant us the mobility we needed, also having in mind that those LB stacks a LS charge to strike a Fulmination BOOM our most powerfull spell (I crited 110k with this bud when I was 355ilvl)
    The haste bonus from 15% to 90% haste when your flame shock gets dispelled will make the healer think twice.
    And the most important, the 4 pieces pvp set bonus will now grant us the ability to receive a charge of LS instead of losing it every hit we take, which means that Fulmination will finally be useful in pvp, even if they are killing you you will be able to use your instant most powerful spell.

Enhancement:
    Stormstrike dmg from 115% weapon dmg to 225% which is a nice buff, but the most important thing.. We are getting Maelstrom Charges from absorbed attacks so gg mages,priests,dks,shamans,paladins,etc.
    Also as the other guy said ^ the new AoE mechanics from lava lash/fire nova, flame shock will be very useful.

11. Why does everyone forget the chain lightning spam? :( Ridic aoe, and also earthquake's damage has been increased and is now not channeling. Elemental shaman get the most buff ^^

12. Spirit Link is just something I wish Molten would fix as soon as 4.3.4 hits. It's a gamechanger.

13. SLT is equivalent to heroism in arena

14. Posted by BlooDRayneE View Post
    In this current patch, shamans on cataclysm realms, on molten, are working as they should work in 4.3 . Enough said.
    lol, dude, just.. No.
    agreed

SLT is equivalent to heroism in arena
    as I understand it, it's more of a defensive cooldown (totem can be destroyed aswell, I guess)

12 Last