1. no , you need the LOLREKT damage to compensate for the lack of resilience. even if you think its viable this way, its still bugged and not how its supposed to work.

2. > Implying damage is what a Prot Warrior is used for beyond 1800.
    > Implying beyond 1800 means anything around here.
    sorry for telling truth for u, but in case u didnt know - wotlk 3.3.5 is a burst fest. so the game favours those classes who can burst the **** out of enemy.

3. sorry for telling truth for u, but in case u didnt know - wotlk 3.3.5 is a burst fest. so the game favours those classes who can burst the **** out of enemy.
    I'm very much aware of all of that. You should also be aware that CC is important as well. If all that mattered was burst, double-Ret comp would be a thing. But it's not. Just because burst is important doesn't mean that every spec should be capable of two-shotting a bis pvp Resto Druid.

4. I'm very much aware of all of that. You should also be aware that CC is important as well. If all that mattered was burst, double-Ret comp would be a thing. But it's not. Just because burst is important doesn't mean that every spec should be capable of two-shotting a bis pvp Resto Druid.
    bis pvp resto druid is a bug, you guys should get rid of this existance :D

5. A few questions from a newbie pls. Since ill be playing an orc, will wrath 1h weapon suit me better or should i go for blood venom blade. And for the time being, will Ashen strength ring be ok to use instead of Might of blight.
    Thankyou for the manly guide. Never could lvl a warr to 80 cuz stance changes gave me a headache, but by reading this guide the warrior in me burst forth. it may not be viable now but i would still like to play the spec in-honour of your guide.
    Edited: January 12, 2017

6. A few questions from a newbie pls. Since ill be playing an orc, will wrath 1h weapon suit me better or should i go for blood venom blade. And for the time being, will Ashen strength ring be ok to use instead of Might of blight.
    Thankyou for the manly guide. Never could lvl a warr to 80 cuz stance changes gave me a headache, but by reading this guide the warrior in me burst forth. it may not be viable now but i would still like to play the spec in-honour of your guide.
    Its still viable for BGs if you gear into 70%+ arpen and go up to 1900 block value (make sure you never go beyond 1960 even when buffed so the bug doesnt activate)

7. A few questions from a newbie pls. Since ill be playing an orc, will wrath 1h weapon suit me better or should i go for blood venom blade. And for the time being, will Ashen strength ring be ok to use instead of Might of blight.
    its not even worth to play prot with this bug. u will feel so unjazzed. if u wanna try prot pvp spec just play on blackrock its like perfect there. can u imagine that TOGC-geared prot with 70% arp does more dmg than full bis with 100% arp on icecrown? =D

8. U guys are exaggerating. Yes, the shield slam bug is annoying but prot is still absolute viable in pvp.
    On Icecrown I top the bg dmg charts 24/7 with my prot warr and I easily out damage any Smourne arms warrior.
    In 2s prot warr is also viable, I played prot warr + hpala to 2k without much effort. Yes, arms warrior is stronger in arena but prot warr is still better than many other classes.

iSullivan
    U guys are exaggerating. Yes, the shield slam bug is annoying but prot is still absolute viable in pvp.
    On Icecrown I top the bg dmg charts 24/7 with my prot warr and I easily out damage any Smourne arms warrior.
    In 2s prot warr is also viable, I played prot warr + hpala to 2k without much effort. Yes, arms warrior is stronger in arena but prot warr is still better than many other classes.
    Really ANY arms warrior ? Don't be daft.

10. Really ANY arms warrior ? Don't be daft.
    Im not daft. In BiS pve gear prot has a higher dmg output than arms warrior. Arms warrior is just better for arena due to the strong healing reduction debuffs and better survivability.

11. Im not daft. In BiS pve gear prot has a higher dmg output than arms warrior. Arms warrior is just better for arena due to the strong healing reduction debuffs and better survivability.
    the only way u can out dmg arms warrior on bg is that if u have pocket healears and he doesnt have any

12. looks like its time to start playng wow agen

13. looks like Midana is our new fav QA member!

Midana:

"Shield block should bypass the cap. However I could not find any proof Glyph of Blocking should do this awell.
    If you find any credible proof please open a new report. I'm hoping the fix for Shield Block will go live within a week after this post.""

screenshotted, printed and framed.

First ... 89101112 ... Last