1. Wrynn's Legguards of Triumph t9.5hc (just a lot of block value)

Valorous Dreadnaught Greathelm t7.5 +
    Valorous Dreadnaught Pauldrons t7.5
    = +10% shield slam dmg(set bonus)

Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Breastplate t10.5hc +
    Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Handguards t10.5hc
    = +20% shield slam dmg(set bonus

( may be t7.5 gloves and t10.5hc shoulders)
    I think this combination must be a must for the main set
    and for the off set here are some honorable mentions:
    Dragonslayer's Brace (waist) 135 Shield block value +84 Strength
    Signet of the Earthshaker (ring) 102 Shield block value +63 Strength
    Necklace of Unerring Mettle 84 Shield block value +63 Strength
    Greaves of the Stonewarder (feet) 135 Shield block value +84 Strength
    Titanium Links of Lore (waist) 124 Shield block value +79 Strength
    Sollerets of Suffering (feet) 140 Shield block value +79 Strength
    Inexorable Sabatons (feet) 153 Shield block value +74 Strength

just put the well know ARP BIS items once you think you'll get to the block value cap with them
    Rest is fun and DMG

2. Thank you for such a good guide.

Anyone can help with the talent for Protwarr PVP as well as the BiS gear list?
    The links for the gear may be broken, but the names of the items are still there.
    As for the talents, here is a fixed link: https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#Lcr...ihzrgbdibIzsGo

3. As a hairy man, I approve this guide, though he is so manly he doesnt need any approvements! Respect bro.

4. Is Lavanthor's Talisman ok for pvp till you get better? Its a strange trinket with a block rating and increasing block value? Does it increase shield slam dmg?

5. Yes, it does. Shield Slam damage scales with your block value. It's a decent trinket for burst damage with Shield Slam, but doesn't have much other pvp use.

6. Ok thanks Mercy ill keep it up till something better pops out.

7. June 4, 2019  
    Useless spec. Even with full pve set can only crit 10k+ on low gs low resi players. No burst, no survival, no shield slam damage. Full wf pala with sm does more damage on 1400 resi players and can survive better. At a hilarious 1800 bv cap, do not bother playing.

8. June 6, 2019  
    Useless spec. Even with full pve set can only crit 10k+ on low gs low resi players. No burst, no survival, no shield slam damage. Full wf pala with sm does more damage on 1400 resi players and can survive better. At a hilarious 1800 bv cap, do not bother playing.
    Who the hell cares about the cap being 1800, if they did entirely remove having a huge amount of burst damage from 2x shield slam crits and 1x Devastate crit then yes you'd have a point but you can still dominate 1v1s regardless of the block value cap, don't listen to this paladin muppet

9. I have been playing protw for more than 7 years , this spec died the day they capped bv, trust me don't waste your time or your money you ll regret it.

10. Useless spec. Even with full pve set can only crit 10k+ on low gs low resi players. No burst, no survival, no shield slam damage. Full wf pala with sm does more damage on 1400 resi players and can survive better. At a hilarious 1800 bv cap, do not bother playing.

Yes but prot is 100 times more fun to play then ret. Charge is more fun than 50% of paladin spells...

11. There is some block value cap now?

12. Idk I've seen people killing with this spec so I don't think it's ''useless''.

13. There is some block value cap now?
    Yes, 1950 soft cap and 2760 hard cap if i remember correctly.

14. Yes, 1950 soft cap and 2760 hard cap if i remember correctly.
    Soft cap and hard cap, what's the diffrence?

First ... 210111213 Last