1. nice guide...sadly i dont have bv gear as prot pvp
    Mostly runing at what i have in the bags (2xt10 tank/2xt10 dps.46 resi but with about 90% arp without battlestance :D )

2. This guide is amazing! I laughed my *** off while reading it. Clovis, you're the man!

3. Indeed , you've put together quite an interesting read Clovis , I was amused to a great extent upon completing it : ) I'd like to know whether it is possible such devastation to be wrought upon my enemies on Cataclysm ?

4. Indeed , you've put together quite an interesting read Clovis , I was amused to a great extent upon completing it : ) I'd like to know whether it is possible such devastation to be wrought upon my enemies on Cataclysm ?
    Can't help you there I'm afraid. I don't play on the Cataclysm realms.

5. Quick answer to above questions: No, prot warriors is useless in Cata for pvp. Shield slam in Cata scales with attack power.

6. Haha none of you guys know how to gear when it comes to prot. Jigzilla on deathwing is amazing look him up

7. Haha none of you guys know how to gear when it comes to prot. Jigzilla on deathwing is amazing look him up
    Cataclysm. If you did any bit of reading you'd know this guide is for 3.3.5a.

8. Haha none of you guys know how to gear when it comes to prot. Jigzilla on deathwing is amazing look him up
    Cataclysm. If you did any bit of reading you'd know this guide is for 3.3.5a.
    Deathwing is still on WotLK as far as I'm aware.
    Though there isn't anyone with that name on Deathwing.

9. Deathwing is still on WotLK as far as I'm aware.
    Though there isn't anyone with that name on Deathwing.
    The only Jigzilla is on a Cata realm. And he's a Death Knight. So Idk what this other dude is talking about.

10. The only Jigzilla is on a Cata realm. And he's a Death Knight. So Idk what this other dude is talking about.
    Yes, that is weird, also your warrior's name sounds oddly familiar.
    Say hi to Bronim from me.

11. Yes, that is weird, also your warrior's name sounds oddly familiar.
    Say hi to Bronim from me.
    Hesiod is the name of an ancient Greek poet.

I recite poetry while I bash your face in.

12. Ah Clovis, i always love your guides, you gived me mood to start play a warrior.

13. Ah Clovis, i always love your guides, you gived me mood to start play a warrior.
    Thank you (: Glad people are enjoying it.

14. There's either no block value cap on Shield Slam here or it's not working correctly.

I can get up to 17k Shield Slams on training dummy without icc/rs trinkets or 2pct10, and 60% arp, this should not be possible.
    Of course BV is bugged. Why do you think this 2760 BV strat is so successful? That strat was obsolete when 3.3.2 came out.

However there is one thing that i would like to know. What is the actual BV cap for SS here on MW? Are you sure they have implemented the 3.2 change and capped BV at 2760? Or can you stack your BV over this and still get full benefit to SS damage? Sadly, i do not yet have BV gear to go over 2760 and cant test it myself.

15. Of course BV is bugged. Why do you think this 2760 BV strat is so successful? That strat was obsolete when 3.3.2 came out.

However there is one thing that i would like to know. What is the actual BV cap for SS here on MW? Are you sure they have implemented the 3.2 change and capped BV at 2760? Or can you stack your BV over this and still get full benefit to SS damage? Sadly, i do not yet have BV gear to go over 2760 and cant test it myself.
    As far as i know there is no BV limit.You can stack it as far as gear allows.

P.S Clovis

really amasing setup :) Liked the comedy behind it.
    You got +2 from me :)

Regards.

First 123412 ... Last