1. As far as i know there is no BV limit.You can stack it as far as gear allows.
    For pure tanking yes. No limit. But are you saying there is no cap for its contribution to SS damage here on MW?

2. Yes,taths the point of the reply i am making,you can do it indefinitly and 1 shot ppl(as far as gear allow).

3. Wow i cant believe tat. Thanks for the confirmation though.

4. For pure tanking yes. No limit. But are you saying there is no cap for its contribution to SS damage here on MW?
    Yes on Molten the soft cap doesn't exist (I like to pretend it does because I prefer to play legit and not exploit broken mechanics).

Right now if you stack Block Value it still adds 1 damage to Shield Slam per point no matter the amount.

5. Yes on Molten the soft cap doesn't exist (I like to pretend it does because I prefer to play legit and not exploit broken mechanics).

Right now if you stack Block Value it still adds 1 damage to Shield Slam per point no matter the amount.
    Ye no point being an exploiter. In tat case should we just delete the last few posts? That way the fact that you can exploit will still somewhat remain unknown to most people. And they can just follow the guide.

Although trying to hit 2760 would also amount to somewhat an exploit considering the patch :P

6. Ye no point being an exploiter. In tat case should we just delete the last few posts? That way the fact that you can exploit will still somewhat remain unknown to most people. And they can just follow the guide.

Although trying to hit 2760 would also amount to somewhat an exploit considering the patch :P
    Actually i can hit around 3400 with nearly 100% arp i thinki i made build before tho chardev is down for some time now so i cant give you link.Use t9 head n legs signet of earthsaker,etc.yuo get the drill :)

7. Yes on Molten the soft cap doesn't exist (I like to pretend it does because I prefer to play legit and not exploit broken mechanics).

I am sure that it isn't 1 damage per point of block value. 3k block value =/= 17k shield slams.

8. Specing into fury for Blood Craze and Piercing Howl is pretty effective too for 1v1 and so on, though crits will be a bit smaller ect.

9. In the spirit of this guide, I'd like to say: Gothmar, self-healing is for pussies! Git dat Impale and kick ***!

10. I am sure that it isn't 1 damage per point of block value. 3k block value =/= 17k shield slams.
    It's a 1:1 ratio. That's what it's supposed to be (before caps) and I checked it yesterday.

You get huge crits because you double it and then get the 20% bonus from Impale.

11. In the spirit of this guide, I'd like to say: Gothmar, self-healing is for pussies! Git dat Impale and kick ***!
    I just mentioned it because I dueled a arms warrior yesterday, he was forced to pop defensive cds and my HP was about 50% and Blood Craze healed me to 90% again. I don't arena in prot (yet) so my spec is just a fun BG and dueling spec. But otherwise I totally agree with speccing into Impale.

12. What if not every single player is a clothie and u cant one shot em?Ever thought of that?
    What if you would read the guide, ever thought of that?

13. Dear Clovis.

While playing manslam warriors, I tend to play better when listening to select songs. Perhaps you are the same way?

[YT]eGMN-gNfdaY[/YT]

14. Dear Clovis.

While playing manslam warriors, I tend to play better when listening to select songs. Perhaps you are the same way?

[YT]eGMN-gNfdaY[/YT]
    That's for when I play Xin Zhao in LoL.

[YT]ON-6vYobie4[/YT]

Though I'm more of an epic soundtrack/trance music kind of guy, so you might be more likely to catch me listening to this:

[YT]SS-yLzwshG0[/YT]

Or this:

[YT]mu0dvEdbKdc[/YT]

Mmmmm dat chunky melodic house music. Marazhu would have better success seducing me if he took that approach.

Ahem. Anyway. Back to Prot Warriors!

Meowy
    In the spirit of this guide, I'd like to say: Gothmar, self-healing is for pussies! Git dat Impale and kick ***!
    Yeah! You are a prot warrior, not a silly resto warrior xD

First 12345 ... Last