jocajoki

Shamans - Masters of the elements

Many of you ma think that here, in World of Warcraft, Wraith of the Lich King, Shamans are not really useful class. Even I, when i begun playing this game told so... But NO! Shamans with good gear and if you know how to play them can be more useful than any other class! They are the most powerful class mostly because they can feed as anything except of a tank.. Yeah, that's right : With their ultimate, ranged, bursting, casting spells... With they awesome gear and weapon buffs... With, sure, their totems and the wolves they change into when they are in danger... Elementals and Ghost Wolves they summon... They can be so powerful!

I am now going to show you how to play with them and never lose:

ELEMENTAL SHAMANS:

One of the stronger shaman talent classes, they special ability is Thunderstorm! Use that! That's just why they are unbeatable at battle grounds and arenas like Eye of the Storm and so... This strike gives you power of pushback and i always use it. I am by the way an Elemental shaman! Build talents for extreme Dps and you shall never lose... Remember this all you need is practise! One of your so most powerful abilities is also Totem of Wraith and Fire Burst and Totem of Fire elemental! Use those and win every single time... Ofc.. this is only useful as long you have high Gear Score :P I will tell you to use a two handed staff and that its your very best option. Try to upgrade your haste, spell penetration and power and maybe some intellect hah? Best set for your gear is like with every other shaman ( resto or enhanc ) Wrathful Gladiator's set. Don't try dueling or fighting with a Destruction Warlock and with... Perhaps a Rogue - They are just bad news! Mages are also a high opponent and they will usually be very hard to fight against. Best for arenas are:

2v2: Destruction Warlock and very best: Shadow or Discipline Priest!
    3v3: Maybe Protection Paladin and Discipline Priest or Restoration Druid!

ENHANCEMENT SHAMANS:

The shaman talent specialization that is doing the best work on creating a meele of a shaman! Pick a buff that you like the most and summon two of your Ghost wolves and win! This talents give you faster changing speed for shapeshift forme of that wolf! So.. Do your best and throw everything you got at them and you will win for sure! Best weapons? Increase both: Attack Power and Spell Power in I would pick a Mace and a Shield on your place! They are least useful against Rogues and Feral Combat Druids and they can do best arena matches with:

2v2: Maybe Elemental shamans or Balance druids ( best with spell powered off healers )
    3v3: Do it with a Tank like a Warrior and a healer like a Priest ( do ranged attacks and protect priest )

RESTORATION SHAMANS:

Great healers, but not always.... To become one there is one key: Haste, Haste and Haste!!!
    Build haste as your own character depends on it, cuz it does! Its most important factor of the game... Faster healing means more healing in a time and if you do it as i'm tellin' ya... Oh my good you'll be unstoppable! You are than probably least useful against Death Knights and maybe Paladins or Warriors... In duels like that, try to keep you mana and health high and once he lose mana he will be all yours... Sure against opponents with stuff like rage you are weak! Try to keep doing everything with some tank or off tank!

2v2: You can do really good work with a Protection Warrior or a Paladin!
    3v3: Go with a Protection Pala and a Marksman Hunter! Its a great trio! :)

Now i hope I've been of some help! For more information comment and I'll answer you right away!

Cyaaaa! :D