WhiteDawg

Which alliance race for R-Shammy?

I am making a new shaman and I will focus on healing in pvp. So, I would like to know which alliance race is, in your oppinion, best for a resto shaman in pvp and why - regarding racials etc.

Grimnir
    Here are the racials: http://www.wowwiki.com/Racial_trait
    Now mind abouth this and think, which could have more pros. ^^

3. Dwarfs are the best on Alliance side by far due to their racial Stoneform, removing all poison, disease, and bleed effects and giving 10% damage reduction.

The Draenei's racial is a 20% heal over time which isn't helpful at all in PvP, if the heal was 20% instantly, that may be a different story.
    ---------------------------------
    Here are the racials: http://www.wowwiki.com/Racial_trait
    Now mind abouth this and think, which could have more pros. ^^
    Your answers are so indirect. He asked for your opinion, and you give him a list of racials?

WhiteDawg
    How about when u put all of the races, both alliance and horde, which would be the best to chose for a rshammy?

5. How about when u put all of the races, both alliance and horde, which would be the best to chose for a rshammy?
    imo the best resto shaman class is tauren cuz of war stomp which is amazing in arenas
    shamans are knows to be vaulnerable to hard swaps in arenas and the war stamp can provide u the time to cast a big heal

Grimnir
    imo the best resto shaman class is tauren cuz of war stomp which is amazing in arenas
    shamans are knows to be vaulnerable to hard swaps in arenas and the war stamp can provide u the time to cast a big heal
    Useful against melees. ^^

7. Useful against melees. ^^
    my point exactly, since melee cleaves are resto shaman main problem

8. War Stomp is okay. It shares DR's with all stuns so that diminishes the value of it.

WhiteDawg
    Yeah I like taurens as shamans cuz shammy generally doesnt have a stun.

Sleepzwow
    Just play the race u enjoy the most and u have fun with, racials dont make or break game..

11. Stoneform, can't live without it. Get those ferals crying.

Sadly, I don't like Taurens. Weapon of choice would otherwise be War Stomp.