1. Hunter PvP Video(Teaser)

I've been meaning to release a PvP video for quite a while now but for various reasons I could not find the time and proper gameplay recording to do this. Meanwhile I decided to release a short video of random battleground clips. It's not showing anything fancy, it's been released for entertainment purposes only. Let me know what you guys think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtRju_l1Ohg

xMachinery
    Make some more, bro.

Xcyte
    U are good at editing , and u should record more gameplay and get some better pvp situations.
    I liked most of the video but u started the video by killing a target who did not return any dmg and just ran away.
    Try to get more recordings of real fights when the enemy actualy hits you and doesnt just chase another person wile u dps him from far away , thats like dpsing pve boss wile tank takes the dmg :P
    Gl in the future.
    Long live the Duckies !

4. Finally a hunter video :D
    Nice editing.
    And like other people said you should make more videos with beater situations.

Totaly agree with Xcyte and I will add:
    You are waisitng your cds for nothing.
    You need use your traps more often.
    Use that tranq shot to dispel ****, yeah I know its bugged, it dont dispel correctly but still use it.
    Also almost all of your opotents were noobs and undergered. I hope you will make video vs smart geared people. :)
    I recommend you to duel many people. And run solo tol badar. Yea its hard but its best way for hunter to learn kiting and using all his skills. (Even though you're pretty good at kiting, you still need some more practice)

And NEFR HUNTERS? Wtf man? I hope its a joke.

5. Thank you for taking your time to reply to this post. Feedback is always welcomed, not to talk about positive feedback :)

The video was meant to be an editing tryout for future hopefully better videos. So far I've received positive comments regarding the editing and that tells me I got what I wanted in the first place.

Regarding the footage in the video, I dont want to repeat myself but these were just some clips I took in one day playing some random BGs. The footage served as a foundation for the editing that I was making, they're not a showcase of my skill or any other players' caught in the video.

And to respond to my fellow hunter here:
    - I'm not sure what you call wasting my cooldowns for nothing
    - I use plenty of traps
    - I use tranquilizing shot quite often if the situation requires it(I actually use it on the pally with the flag to dispel freedom)
    - I was joking about hunters :)
    - Yes, you need to practice PvP in order to get good at it

6. And to respond to my fellow hunter here:
    - I'm not sure what you call wasting my cooldowns for nothing
    - I use plenty of traps
    - I use tranquilizing shot quite often if the situation requires it(I actually use it on the pally with the flag to dispel freedom)
    - I was joking about hunters :)
    - Yes, you need to practice PvP in order to get good at it
    You are wasting your cds. 1. fight you used rapid fire + trinket and didnt do aimed shot. If you did he would probably die before even leaving the water. 2. fight you were to far away to fire when you used rapid fire again. And when you were in range you fired on buble instead of switching closer target.
    And for tranq shot I watched whole video few times and notice you used it just vs 1 target to dispel wings.
    And trust me more traps :)
    Watch your video few times in slow mo, and all videos you got of yourself playing to find mistakes it helps a lot.
    Pratice pratice pratice till perfection :)

7. Although I commend you calling out my mistakes, I sure am not going into an arguement with you about what I could've done better in those fights. It is easier to just talk than do stuff in the midst of battle. Thanks for the input :)