Gucci212

i need help with my shaman, wotlk.

i have a elemental shaman that i geared up to 5.3k gs decent gear mostly gemmed with Haste gems and spell-power and some with intellect, i had a friend who is a shaman say his gear is good nothing wrong with it but yet i only pull 4k dps when others even at 4.5k gs pull around 5 or more then me

my shaman is on ragnaros if your from there and can help please send me a message on the forums

http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...ocka/Ragnaros/

2. A link to his armory would probably help.

Gucci212
    A link to his armory would probably help.
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Wakaflocka/Ragnaros/

4. I see nothing wrong with his spec, but he should get rid of that belt, and work on replacing some of the resto (mp5) pieces.
    For casters, your latency plays a big role in your dps. So if he has delay that may explain why he isn't doing too well, although I think 4k with that gear and no buffs or hero/bl on a fight with movement is not that far off from what you'd expect.

Gucci212
    I see nothing wrong with his spec, but he should get rid of that belt, and work on replacing some of the resto (mp5) pieces.
    For casters, your latency plays a big role in your dps. So if he has delay that may explain why he isn't doing too well, although I think 4k with that gear and no buffs or hero/bl on a fight with movement is that far off from what you'd expect.
    thanks for the help :) ill get right on it

Amples
    You have too little Spell Power, I think. I know that Spell Power is something that comes naturally with Elemental gear, but 1.9k SP for 5.3k GS seems to be so small. Try getting some more enchants; I don't see everything enchanted. Try to get SP+Crit+Haste even if it's Leather/Cloth (if nobody needs those) as you want those stats. You also have too much mana regen when you have Water Shield and Thunderstorm; try swapping those pieces out. And what Abra said, replace your belt.

Other than that, you're on the right track.