1. PATCH 4.3.3 UPDATE Question> when the patch comes will the honor will reset?

PATCH 4.3.3 UPDATE Question> when the patch comes will the honor and conquest will reset?
    conquest on this patch will become honor now my question is will it reset? thanks

HellThrone
    I believe not

I remember the day Sargeras was upgrading to higher patch while back in lk and we didn't loose anything

Also im pretty sure molten will announce it when patch is about to come so be patient ;)

3. If they did that though i'd be kinda cheap cus you can just save a buttload of honor and instantly but all the new gear as soon as you get on no? Thats just my opinion but idk.

4. PATCH 4.3.3 UPDATE Question> when the patch comes will the honor and conquest will reset?
    conquest on this patch will become honor now my question is will it reset? thanks
    Last GM post about that was

"We will not know until closer to February 1st - more information will be released regarding JP/CP conversion or reset closer to this date. "

5. I am not sure,but I think it will reset. If Molten is Blizzlike then it should reset.

Thaldros
    On retail, I remember conquest points were reset, but honour points were not. It was considered a more worthwhile investment to convert CP into HP, since the honour gear will still be ruthless gladiator's, with cataclysmic being available for conquest points.

Again, this is just speculation based on retail experience. It's not unlikely that Molten will do things differently.

Th3EarthClash
    Well, full reset will be best option here..4.0.6>4.3.4 there is alot of changes, if some people start with 4k honor it will be unbalanced..

Fhusion
    Unbalanced? Everyone has a chance to cap their honor... For last 3 months. What's unbalanced about that?

You just have to use your brains, that's all.

9. Molten is blizz like server so Valor convert to justice, Conq to Honor, you have 1 and half month to get cap for valor and conq. no unbalanced at all, with 4k honor you can buys 2 items mby 3.

Th3EarthClash
    And what about current honor points? Thet get lost or like blizz honor and justice stay? (Players had for examlpe 3k justice and 2k valor, cap is 4k for justice, so their 1k valor went into justice and got capped, the 1k valor left was recieved as gold) So my point here is , what happens to honor and justice? cant we just simply cap them :D ?

11. yeah I agree! no unbalance because of the 4k cap. they can reset conquest but honor I don't think so it must remain

Th3EarthClash
    What are going to be the pvp sets, Ruthless Glad and Cataclysmic glad, but how much hon/conq we will need?

13. The honor set will likely become Ruthless, and the Conquest set Cataclysmic.

Valor and Conquest will both be converted down to Justice and Honor respectively. Basically, if you can get a 4k Honor cap before the patch, you'll be able to buy 2set Ruthless (1 1650 piece and 1 2200 piece) the minute you log onto 4.3.4.

14. The honor set will likely become Ruthless, and the Conquest set Cataclysmic.

Valor and Conquest will both be converted down to Justice and Honor respectively. Basically, if you can get a 4k Honor cap before the patch, you'll be able to buy 2set Ruthless (1 1650 piece and 1 2200 piece) the minute you log onto 4.3.4.
    I'm thinking Vicious for honor and Ruthless for conquest next update.
    As confirmed by Natox at one point.

15. I'm pretty sure I remember Aldtharios saying at one point on a Lolsong thread that Ruthless would become honor gear.

There's no point to release Ruthless as CP gear if it's only going to be around for one or two seasons.

123 ... Last