1. I'm pretty sure I remember Aldtharios saying at one point on a Lolsong thread that Ruthless would become honor gear.

There's no point to release Ruthless as CP gear if it's only going to be around for one or two seasons.
    Warsong is special. There's no gear imbalance (PvE vs PvP) to worry about, so they can just upgrade to Cataclysmic. On the other realms, it'll probably be Ruth for CP and Vic for HP.

DS won't be released for several months after 4.3.4 is here. Having Cataclysmic gear out, which is essentially HC FL gear (in stats), will mess up PvE big time, especially with elite cataclysmic weapons.

2. This thread is Sargeras. Which will have content released over months...

3. According to what I have read we are skipping season 10 and going straight to season 11, which would mean Ruth for Honor and Cata for CP.

4. If you turn on brain you will trink abit. If we get cataclysmic, gear, and raid is firelands, then no1 will require full pve gear, when PvP is much better...
    Just think..

5. Aspect, you don't understand.

On Warsong, you get BT for free, and Vicious costs CP.
    The only thing honor is used for on Lolsong is BT weaps and gems.

When 4.3.4 is released, one of two scenarios will happen.

ÔÇó Vicious will cost honor, Ruthless will cost CP.
    ÔÇó Ruthless will cost honor, Cataclysmic will cost CP.

As Jyx said, it has already been announced that we will likely be skipping Ruthless as a main season, and jumping to Cataclysmic.

That means that the second scenario is more likely to happen.

There's no point of releasing Ruthless as CP gear when it will only be around for 1-2 seasons (~6mos).

6. Where was this announcement.

I saw Natox say Ruth = CP, Vic = honor.

7. Where'd you see that, then?

8. It was under one of the 129857128957128957 threads about 4.3 in General.

9. Keep dreaming that we will skip 1 season and make gear unbalanced. Cataclysmic vs crap pve gear, yeah screw logic.

10. Keep dreaming that we will skip 1 season and make gear unbalanced. Cataclysmic vs crap pve gear, yeah screw logic.
    So we all will keep dreaming because i remember too that we are going to skip season 10.

Hallamagalla
    DOnt skip and dont reset pls

12. Warsong is special. There's no gear imbalance (PvE vs PvP) to worry about, so they can just upgrade to Cataclysmic. On the other realms, it'll probably be Ruth for CP and Vic for HP.
    U have to consider that we will get cross-realm arena and bgs one day.
    Natox already stated that all cata realms including warsong gonna be in one server pool.
    Warsong will probably have the same honor point and conquest point gear like all other realms if u consider that warsong players will face players from other realms in arena.

13. U have to consider that we will get cross-realm arena and bgs one day.
    Natox already stated that all cata realms including warsong gonna be in one server pool.
    Warsong will probably have the same honor point and conquest point gear like all other realms if u consider that warsong players will face players from other realms in arena.
    It is unfair for others to include warsong to cross realm arena, as they have instant pvp gear. Sargeras and other pve/pvp servers might still have rep gear players queing to start off playing in arena. Just saying..

First 1234 Last