dippernano
    my ign is the same as my avatar nick. Will try to contact you when im online thanks!:cool:

2. Hi I'm a Singaporean. I have all the roles heal,tank and dps. Are you guys still recruiting? If so can contact me at 92993321. I know WK :D

3. bumps to a fellow Singaporean guild! :D

4. Hi I'm a Singaporean. I have all the roles heal,tank and dps. Are you guys still recruiting? If so can contact me at 92993321. I know WK :D
    We are always open to local players to join the community! WK wants to know who you are and how did you know him by the way ;), he doesn't seem to know who you are hahahah

bumps to a fellow Singaporean guild! :D
    Yo bro thanks for popping by hahah! Quite busy recently so unable to go chillax with you guys yet xD
    But I believe we did met before awhile back in Ragnaros!

wintersnoo
    Hello all. We have decided to post a couple of our kill videos, we'd appreciate it if you'd take some time to have a look! thank you and enjoy! :)

Atramedes:
    [YT]hK-Pcl0Hi5s[/YT]

Maloriak:
    [YT]8Q9bOPZOsao[/YT]

Magmaw:
    [YT]2J965_E-J8I[/YT]

Credits: Tonbi :)

6. We are always open to local players to join the community! WK wants to know who you are and how did you know him by the way ;), he doesn't seem to know who you are hahahah

Yo bro thanks for popping by hahah! Quite busy recently so unable to go chillax with you guys yet xD
    I raided with him on his restosham at bwd. Skyped tgt too. (Shinsengumi)
    Btw I applied on your site already

7. Yo bro thanks for popping by hahah! Quite busy recently so unable to go chillax with you guys yet xD
    haha my pleasure, yea our guild members xfer from Ragnaros too, back then we was on alliance:)

8. haha my pleasure, yea our guild members xfer from Ragnaros too, back then we was on alliance:)
    Hahah! Yeah and back then we were horde, so not fated rofl xD

wintersnoo
    Our Valiona and theralion:

[YT]LGoDC3E3GG4[/YT]

wintersnoo
    Recruitment for our Friday/Monday group is open! All roles are welcome! :))

11. Are u doing raids weekly? and is <Purgatory> the only active asian guild in Sargeras? wanna know more.
    im a resto shaman.

12. If your asking about alliance, then yeah they are the only 1, there 1 over @ horde as well

wintersnoo
    @ Valkyrurr, Yes we raid weekly! I think that we are the only asian guild that raids actively on alliance side but on horde there's eloquence! correct me if i'm wrong though.

14. Guild recruiting?

Hi,
    Fellow Singaporean here. Is your guild still recruiting? Need to join a guild with same timezone. My main is warlock but i do have other class toons. Hope to join u guys n have fun.

15. Hi,
    Fellow Singaporean here. Is your guild still recruiting? Need to join a guild with same timezone. My main is warlock but i do have other class toons. Hope to join u guys n have fun.
    Hey man, we are always happy to accept people who wants to join the family! :D Feel free to PM us anytime for a ginvite!

First 123 Last