1. May 11, 2013  
    wintersnoo
    bump! still looking for more players! :)

2. May 13, 2013  
    Hey guys,

I am a relatively new player to the server. Leveling a Dwarf Rogue at the moment.

I am living in Perth, Australia so we have the same timezones which could be very helpful.

Just letting you know I am interested and I will whisper you ingame at some point.

Many thanks.

3. May 15, 2013  
    wintersnoo
    Sounds great! Will be waiting :)

4. May 17, 2013  
    Hello guys I really liked all the three pages of this thread so far :D

I could NOT apply to your site at http://purgatory-s.shivtr.com/ sadly. For some reason it's not letting me to login. :(

So I guess I should tell you some things here. First of all I suck at PvP. Second - my gear is mostly green, just got my char to 85. I am not very proficient with death knights either. I don't even have my glyphs. I also don't speak any other languages then English that could be of help to you.

After all self-deprecation I think I can say a few good things about myself as a player.

- Started playing WoW in The Burning Crusade.
    - Played as Enhancement Shaman for 2 years.
    - Played as Protection Paladin for 2 years. Mostly dungeons as well as tanking in some raids occasionally.
    - I am willing to learn to play the DK. I am regularly watching videos on youtube and reading guides on how to be better DK.

I will try to contact you in game too.

About the raiding times. I'm not yet ready with my gear for raiding but I do RDF's and I hope I will get better with gears soon.

Please inform me if there is anything else you would like to know about me or something I could help you out with.

Best regards,
    Blupower

5. May 17, 2013  
    Hello guys I really liked all the three pages of this thread so far :D

I could NOT apply to your site at http://purgatory-s.shivtr.com/ sadly. For some reason it's not letting me to login. :(

So I guess I should tell you some things here. First of all I suck at PvP. Second - my gear is mostly green, just got my char to 85. I am not very proficient with death knights either. I don't even have my glyphs. I also don't speak any other languages then English that could be of help to you.

After all self-deprecation I think I can say a few good things about myself as a player.

- Started playing WoW in The Burning Crusade.
    - Played as Enhancement Shaman for 2 years.
    - Played as Protection Paladin for 2 years. Mostly dungeons as well as tanking in some raids occasionally.
    - I am willing to learn to play the DK. I am regularly watching videos on youtube and reading guides on how to be better DK.

I will try to contact you in game too.

About the raiding times. I'm not yet ready with my gear for raiding but I do RDF's and I hope I will get better with gears soon.

Please inform me if there is anything else you would like to know about me or something I could help you out with.

Best regards,
    Blupower
    Hello! Well you have mostly covered our questions on the application with your post here. While we are not a high-end elitist guild, we also do not like scrubs who don't know how to play and don't make an effort to learn how to play. Therefore your gears are not a requirement to join ^^ We are also not a PvP guild so it is not of our concern, as long as you make an effort to do well in PvE we are cool :cool:

Currently it is very hard to gear due to some instances not working and stuff so not sure how much we can help you out there, but we 'will' make an effort :P

Cya around!

6. May 23, 2013  
    Bump! Recruiting all roles and classes as long as you are interested in raiding! There will be alternating slots for people who missed out on raids / unable to make it / etc. so everyone can experience the raids! :D

More info: http://purgatory-s.shivtr.com/

wintersnoo
    bump! killed bethilac awhile back, still recruiting interested players :)
    More info: http://purgatory-s.shivtr.com/

8. Buuuump!

We are looking for 1-2 more healers to fill our core raids. Don't have to be hardcore weekly raider (although those are welcome too). Everyone can just state if you're available for the week.

More info on http://purgatory-s.shivtr.com/ :D

9. July 2, 2013  
    wintersnoo
    bumpppppppp :)

10. July 9, 2013  

11. Bump! Looking for a friendly, non-elitist guild? That's us! :D

wintersnoo
    All of the new bosses are cleared! we are now 6/7 Firelands! Bring it on Ragnaros!! *raises fists*

13. Actually our main raid group is kinda full , but we are planning about hosting new alt runs, so your all welcome :D

First 123