1. enha shammy questions

for weapons: WF/WF or WF/FT?

i've done some tests on dummy and the dmg seems to be almost the same.

WF have no ICD? or is still good WF/WF

i use this macro, but im not sure about it :

/startattack
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /castsequence reset=6 magma totem, stormstrike, lava lash, flame shock, fire nova, lightning shield, stormstrike, lava lash, earth shock, magma totem, fire nova
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1

keeps up always magma totem, dot from flame shock. but im wondering if someone use a better macro, and can share it with us.

2. for weapons: WF/WF or WF/FT?

i've done some tests on dummy and the dmg seems to be almost the same.

WF have no ICD? or is still good WF/WF

i use this macro, but im not sure about it :

/startattack
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /castsequence reset=6 magma totem, stormstrike, lava lash, flame shock, fire nova, lightning shield, stormstrike, lava lash, earth shock, magma totem, fire nova
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1

keeps up always magma totem, dot from flame shock. but im wondering if someone use a better macro, and can share it with us.
    One button dps macro? Dont expect high dps with that. WF/WF outpreforms WF/FT but if you get enough haste WF/FT would give you better results. Also, remove fire nova from your macro, use it only for aoe or if everything else is on cooldown.

Amples
    One button dps macro? Dont expect high dps with that.
    Well, using a one-button DPS macro is a recipe for failure 99% of the time, especially when you consider that the class you're playing is a strict priority class. You're not playing a Mage, OP (and you'd hardly need a 1-button macro as a Mage as well).

The best macro you'd want as an Enhancement is Feral Spirit+Spirit Walk for the movement speed. Or maybe some Heroism announcer. If you insist on another macro as Enhancement, then I'd advice these: switch to Elemental or learn to play (ElitistJerks is a good start if you want to learn an Enhancement's priority system). Enhancement is dubbed as one of the two hardest specs for a reason.

4. with this macro i've done 12k at DBS. but i can admit that using macro for enha shammy is fked up