1. 2v2 Frost DK, Resto Driud VS Arms Warrior, Holy Paladin

2v2 vid. :D

[YT]d-x03GAfbhk[/YT]

2. You need to up the quality of the videos even more than that, 720 is the minimum.
    1080 if you plan on making these even semi-regularly.

3. Decent games, their HPally wasn't all too great though.

Just some friendly advice --

In Game 2, you auto-IBFed his opening charge stun. You may be able to get away with that against a team with as low of damage as theirs, but don't get used to doing that. You'll just get screwed over against any decent team.

Your rDruid needs to work on dispells. You sat almost every full HoJ, and either you need to be calling those out, or he needs to pay attention.

Start making focus macros -- Your rDruid could have easily died there in Game One, but all that could have been prevented by spending one global focus chaining the warrior off your druid. Also, you could have gotten a lot easier of kills on the warrior if you would have just focus Strang'd the HPal in some cases. Your focus frames show cast bars, you need to utilize that. Also, don't be afraid to use Grip as an interrupt if you have a kill chance.

Decent overall, could work on a few things.

4. What are the names of these songs? :D liked em so much lol

5. Decent games, their HPally wasn't all too great though.

Just some friendly advice -- ....
    That is by far the best reply I got from you... Thanks. :):)

What are the names of these songs? :D liked em so much lol
    The songs there are
    1. Halestorm - i miss the misery
    2. Rev Theory - Hell Yeah
    3. papa roach - still swingin

a13xa
    Use Chain of Ice on war, use Strangulate by focuse, so you can after Hungering cold -> Cyclone-->cyclone ->Stun in bear form you can use Strangulate so iy will be allmost 20sec of CC

in that case you can easyly kill war in 20sec

7. 3. papa roach - still swingin
    FTW

but not rlly skilled, using grip as opener not peeling ur healer at all, that pally from what i've seen could easily global him

tough there are many self-called "pros" havent seen a single one playing properly, get a focus chains of ice...