1. are you dumb? Cartoonz is the probably the best mage in the world, except possible abn or jahmilli. Soulshifter will always be better than insignia, don't be dumb.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ABNI HAHAHAHAHAHA
    JAMILI AHAHAHAHA

OMG THANKS FOR A GOOD LAUGH

you have Downs, no wonder why you play Dk
    or you are just a master troll (man you got me! lol)

"don't be dumb"
    mastery is useless for fire dumbass
    abni is arcane
    jahmili?
    LOLOLOL
    ok he pretty decent at mage
    HE MAINS SPRIEST (retired I believe)

512 intel vs stamina
    ROFLCOPTER GOT NO FUEL :/

2. You're literally ******ed.

Abn is the best mage in the world, Arcane/Frost/Fire, it doesn't matter what spec he plays. He's been over 2.8 in all of them.

Jahmilli is "officially" the best mage in the world. He's also the best multi-classer, and no, he doesn't MAIN Spriest, he's playing it right now.

Venruki is another fine mage, he's won multiple tournys around the world, and he's just as good as Jahmilli.

Cartoonz is more of a "for show" player, but I'm willing to be you you'll never come to his MMR.

OP was asking about Frost, dumbass. Why would I tell a Fire Mage to use mastery? If he wanted to play fire, he'd rock HC Cunning, or HC Insignia. The debate is over a FROST trinket, and Soulshifter is easily BiS because of the 3.3k mastery proc. Why OP isn't human, I don't know. If he was, he'd run Soul Casket and HC Soulshifter, and he'd global things in deeps.

3. You're literally ******ed.

Abn is the best mage in the world, Arcane/Frost/Fire, it doesn't matter what spec he plays. He's been over 2.8 in all of them.

Jahmilli is "officially" the best mage in the world. He's also the best multi-classer, and no, he doesn't MAIN Spriest, he's playing it right now.

Venruki is another fine mage, he's won multiple tournys around the world, and he's just as good as Jahmilli.

Cartoonz is more of a "for show" player, but I'm willing to be you you'll never come to his MMR.

OP was asking about Frost, dumbass. Why would I tell a Fire Mage to use mastery? If he wanted to play fire, he'd rock HC Cunning, or HC Insignia. The debate is over a FROST trinket, and Soulshifter is easily BiS because of the 3.3k mastery proc. Why OP isn't human, I don't know. If he was, he'd run Soul Casket and HC Soulshifter, and he'd global things in deeps.
    Abn is a 17 yr old kid who thinks arcane is good (ok he might be like 18 now lol)
    So funny to see him play

I saw Jahmili play during his streams. nothing special. he is good no doubt, not BEST (rofl)
    if you think being rank 1 is good lololol

Venruki is good I agree, but y u bring him up?

Cartoonz = swifty of mages

Fire or Frost, no way you would take stam > intel.
    Soulshifter is for tanks despite its nice mastery proc
    I guess in molten you can just wait around for a 2 min cd proc to proc
    instead of taking ton of spellpower that will help with you with not only dmg but mana and barrier absorbtion that gives more or less give the same amount of mastery just more often but in less each.

also y do u say cartoonz is best, and then suddenly abni is the best?
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

------------------------------

reiteration:

frost non human
    CC-breaker crit reforged to mastery
    foul gift or on use

frost human
    foul gift
    (insert anything, probably ok place to put Soulshifter, but I rather have on use here)

4. If ur not human I would highly recomend u to take moonwell (340 intel and on use 1700 mastery). I think its much beter to have on use trinket then a random proc so u can make deadly switchez if u said u played rmp.
    For humans I would recomend u to get soul shifter some say stam is **** blah blah but when I played retail 4.3 as fmp I had around 180 k hp. Foul gift is good as well yes no doubt but if u can get soul shift use that. For 2nd trinket many would pick moonwell but I find the best too pick cata dominance which gaved like 2.5 k sp + scales with briliance buff extra 6% and because I had good resil and ofc stam which is kinda def as well I picked pve legs with mastery and 3 sockets.

5. Are you dumb? Cartoonz is the probably the best mage in the world, except possible Abn or Jahmilli. Soulshifter will always be better than Insignia, don't be dumb.
    Cartoonz the best mage in the world? Rofl that just made my day

6. Xandyn,Venruki and bit of a Flynn,even there are dozen of very good mages these fall only for r1 supremacy(more or less).

When it comes to trinket il take int anyday over anystamina>stamina will not help you out when swaps are made,i dont care how gimped with it you are,beside its wasted stat for mages,int and mastery all the way,and in s11 with proper gear you can reach 12k sp.Count that with some on use mastery and you can reach shatters with 80k.

7. May 18, 2015  
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ABNI HAHAHAHAHAHA
    JAMILI AHAHAHAHA

OMG THANKS FOR A GOOD LAUGH

you have Downs, no wonder why you play Dk
    or you are just a master troll (man you got me! lol)

"don't be dumb"
    mastery is useless for fire dumbass
    abni is arcane
    jahmili?
    LOLOLOL
    ok he pretty decent at mage
    HE MAINS SPRIEST (retired I believe)

512 intel vs stamina
    ROFLCOPTER GOT NO FUEL :/
    However soulshifter is better than instigma dude...cos i have tried both.

8. Xandyn,Venruki and bit of a Flynn,even there are dozen of very good mages these fall only for r1 supremacy(more or less).

When it comes to trinket il take int anyday over anystamina>stamina will not help you out when swaps are made,i dont care how gimped with it you are,beside its wasted stat for mages,int and mastery all the way,and in s11 with proper gear you can reach 12k sp.Count that with some on use mastery and you can reach shatters with 80k.
    So true. Miss the days when every spec was playable ( viable )

9. why dont u just use theralions mirror? its best tho

First 12