1. Frost Mage 4.3.4 PvP/Trinket non-human

Hey guys, what do u think, which is the best pvp trinket for a frost mage, a medallion and which other? http://www.wowhead.com/item=78000 - Cunning of the Cruel 410 hc or Foul Gift of the Demon Lord - http://www.wowhead.com/item=72898
    Edited: September 22, 2015

2. Cunning is terrible for Frost Mages. You're better off with something like this or this.

The mastery off Soulshifter, along with Foul Gift, can bring mastery to almost 50 if both proc at the same time, and that's 110% increased shatter damage.

3. why cunning is terrible for frost mages? - http://www.wowhead.com/item=77991 that.. haste for frost mage.. haste is the worst frost mage stat for pvp.. http://www.wowhead.com/item=77990 that.. for main trinket.. srsly the proc is cool but that 775 stamina.. the mastery proc is cool but its on every 2min..

4. Cunning is terrible for Frost and Arcane because, unlike Fire, you don't have constant damage going out. In order for cunning to be useful, the amount of damage you put out has to be small, but constant (Warlocks, Spriest, Fire Mages, etc.)

Soulshifter is actually BiS for Frost Mages because of the 1:30* ICD with such a high mastery proc. The stam is stam, it's useful, but the trinket is only used for the mastery proc.

Insignia is an alternative to Soulshifter, yet not nearly as good. The haste proc let's you get out 2 Frostbolts and an Ice Lance during a deep, which is ridiculous burst.

5. Cunning is terrible for Frost and Arcane because, unlike Fire, you don't have constant damage going out. In order for cunning to be useful, the amount of damage you put out has to be small, but constant (Warlocks, Spriest, Fire Mages, etc.)

Soulshifter is actually BiS for Frost Mages because of the 1:30* ICD with such a high mastery proc. The stam is stam, it's useful, but the trinket is only used for the mastery proc.

Insignia is an alternative to Soulshifter, yet not nearly as good. The haste proc let's you get out 2 Frostbolts and an Ice Lance during a deep, which is ridiculous burst.
    Ok. now i'm wandering for Foul Gift of the Demon Lord hc one or Insignia..that haste proc maybe rly usefull hmm .. what u gonna say? ;x
    i'm playing an rmp in 3s and in 2s i will be playing with fire mage or a disc priest.. if that helps to tell..

6. In 3s, use Soulshifter. You'll almost always be the kill target, so the extra stam is nice. The reason mastery is so good for Frost Mages is because mages are all about CC and Burst. Frost doesn't have good constant damage, so whenever that mastery procs, you can get off a ****-ton of burst with just your rogue controlling something.

2s, it doesn't matter, but I'd still suggest Soulshifter.

7. In 3s, use Soulshifter. You'll almost always be the kill target, so the extra stam is nice. The reason mastery is so good for Frost Mages is because mages are all about CC and Burst. Frost doesn't have good constant damage, so whenever that mastery procs, you can get off a ****-ton of burst with just your rogue controlling something.

2s, it doesn't matter, but I'd still suggest Soulshifter.
    soulshifter ICD is verry high..as u know.. and that Foul Gift of the Demon Lord.. 20% damage proc, on a very short ICD, and very high proc chance should be convincing enough.

check out xandyn's guide about the trinkets http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/21...ear-guide-s11/
    HC Cunning of the Cruel -> HC Ragnaros Trinket-> Foul Gift of the Demon Lord -> Cunning of the Cruel -> Soul Casket -> Cunning of the Cruel LFR -> PvP on use.

Antalar
    soulshifter ICD is verry high..as u know.. and that Foul Gift of the Demon Lord.. 20% damage proc, on a very short ICD, and very high proc chance should be convincing enough.
    the proc chance on retail of the mastery buff..is extremely high...for the single fact of changing form...like shadowform on a shadow priest it proc... so most of the times you can see yourself on a blue form...

9. the proc chance on retail of the mastery buff..is extremely high...for the single fact of changing form...like shadowform on a shadow priest it proc... so most of the times you can see yourself on a blue form...
    lol wutt?? shadow priest loll.. what shadow priests are in your head.. we are talking about MAGES!

Antalar
    lol wutt?? shadow priest loll.. what shadow priests are in your head.. we are talking about MAGES!
    i won it and i tried for the lulz... with an old spriest....my point is the high proc rate the trinket has.....nor the class where i used it

11. Cunning is terrible for Frost Mages. You're better off with something like this or this.

The mastery off Soulshifter, along with Foul Gift, can bring mastery to almost 50 if both proc at the same time, and that's 110% increased shatter damage.
    both ****
    Foul Gift BiS for frost pvp
    even as human I wouldnt take either + Foul Gift

stamina is useless
    ICD too long

good intel
    haste is useless
    icd is too long

20% mastery proc every 45 sec that lasts 20 sec
    with on use effect that you can pop before invis and knocks other ppl out of stealth if they happen to be near you? BIS

12. You've obviously never played a 4.3.4 Frost Mage with Soulshifter's.

Every mage ran Soul Casket + Soulshifter's, because when they both proccee, you' global someone in a Deep.

13. You've obviously never played a 4.3.4 Frost Mage with Soulshifter's.

Every mage ran Soul Casket + Soulshifter's, because when they both proccee, you' global someone in a Deep.
    You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
    Only mage who used it was Cartoonz and he is ****.

The only time Soulshifter is half-decent is when you do BGs
    and even then idk why the **** you would take stam over intel for a proc

oh and, EVERY MAGE used 2 trinkets without one being a typical CC-breaking pvp trinket.

SURE rofl

14. Ok. now i'm wandering for Foul Gift of the Demon Lord hc one or Insignia..that haste proc maybe rly usefull hmm .. what u gonna say? ;x
    i'm playing an rmp in 3s and in 2s i will be playing with fire mage or a disc priest.. if that helps to tell..
    I would take Insignia if you really wanted to.
    Insignia also BiS for fire pve if that means anything to you.
    It would be hard to line up anything though because how RNG fire is.

Cunning would've been nice prenerf with icd of 30 sec or so
    but postnerf it's like 8ish (breaks ton of CCs)

resil isn't bad for fire though...
    maybe you could wear a pvp on-use or proc
    and just replace mastery gear with some pve items that has crit/haste
    ^
    personally my take

15. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
    Only mage who used it was Cartoonz and he is ****.

The only time Soulshifter is half-decent is when you do BGs
    and even then idk why the **** you would take stam over intel for a proc

oh and, EVERY MAGE used 2 trinkets without one being a typical CC-breaking pvp trinket.

SURE rofl
    Are you dumb? Cartoonz is the probably the best mage in the world, except possible Abn or Jahmilli. Soulshifter will always be better than Insignia, don't be dumb.

12 Last