1. Shiina always has something negative to say about us

Clearly the actions of so few reflect upon the entire guild it seems :/

2. lol. we never que with 4 healers. Last thing i knew i was against Svetox premade with 4 healers including Orphic and celik. Nope. We never que with 4 healers. 1 is good enough. But still we lost and won them 1-1.

Yes shina always go up against our guild. He hates us so much that he would do everything to make us look bad. But all his attempts failed. He tried to ban us by helping caylara with his ******ed report but they failed. He just clearly failed so much and makes him depressed. Just ignore him. He is just a person that hates everything about horde and our guild.

So guys. Please roll alliance. The more alliance. The more kills for the horde.
    So if you are reading this and still deciding to choose sides... Roll alliance. They obviously need more ppl.

Watch this vid for example. This vid has 300+ views in 1 day :)
    [YT]xMFbiCMPDlc[/YT]
    Just promoting our vid :D
    Yes i think Shina is right. Horde is so much aligned to pve.... Watch the vid and you will see everything he said. is completely true. lol

HellThrone
    1 thing jyx missed about horde

Respect, Horde players and leaders of the best guilds in horde respect each other and they are friends , Something i cant find in alliance

4. This thread is so bull****.
    Horde or Alliance,it's just personal preference.
    But if you deny the fact that Alliance is more PvP oriented than Horde then you have some issues.
    The only good Horde PvP-ers used to be on Alliance(most of them),and they are NOT a part of WOHL and I bet they'll never be.
    I hope WOHL gets their heads out of their asses and wake up.Being BG/World PvP heroes does not make you great PvP-ers.Myrmidons and a small part of Tears Sustain Me that's on Horde (talking about Linkens,Dubsteps and Fiirge) are what makes competitive Horde PvP.
    Wish I was still playing so I could keep shutting your mouths every time I see you in an arena.
    Anyways,this thread should be closed ASAP.

5. I didn't really read any of this thread cause you guys decided to write some short novels but ill sum up what I think it's saying for lazy people like me.

TL;DR: Humans are OP and horde are OGs.

6. I worked hard on my giant wall of text, Listr. :(

7. 1 thing jyx missed about horde

Respect, Horde players and leaders of the best guilds in horde respect each other and they are friends , Something i cant find in alliance
    Now let's see you apply that to everyone who doesn't agree with your views.

8. I Love everyone!!!

Srs, i m a nice Guy!

<----- like an Angel nice Guy.

9. This thread is so bull****.
    Horde or Alliance,it's just personal preference.
    But if you deny the fact that Alliance is more PvP oriented than Horde then you have some issues.
    The only good Horde PvP-ers used to be on Alliance(most of them),and they are NOT a part of WOHL and I bet they'll never be.
    I hope WOHL gets their heads out of their asses and wake up.Being BG/World PvP heroes does not make you great PvP-ers.Myrmidons and a small part of Tears Sustain Me that's on Horde (talking about Linkens,Dubsteps and Fiirge) are what makes competitive Horde PvP.
    Wish I was still playing so I could keep shutting your mouths every time I see you in an arena.
    Anyways,this thread should be closed ASAP.
    you speak of arenas... Hordes face Horde teams in arenas. Whats the use of being horde in arenas really..

World PvP and battlegrounds is everything being a horde. Because thats the time you face the opposite faction.

And if you speak of duels where Horde face Another horde where 1v1 against other classes is not really balanced.

Yes we are the best PvP guild on horde in sargeras. Accept it pls ffs.

10. Yay! I was curious when new trashy thread will appears but looks like my prayer has become a reality. Let the war begin! I wonder what ppl making thread's like this got in mind since its obviously that horde nor ally will be impartial,let me show u how this thread will end:
    -Wohl is ****ty
    -Ilyanah its off-leash dog( which is not entirely a lie, if we see how many flame war's she started coz of infinite arrogance)
    -ally got Caylara which means its not cool to be ally
    -endless argue about whos is more arrogant
    Now im waiting for our lovely Caylara and his taken from the garbage screenshots which show his version of "truth"
    Just Grow up people and start have the distance is just a game

11. Shiina always has something negative to say about us

Clearly the actions of so few reflect upon the entire guild it seems :/
    Sorry Bell. Just to note, I have no problems with you, Puljanka, or a few other members of WOHL, an there are a few people there that I actually like.

However, when your GM and others, such as the ever lovely Ilyanah, can't seem to play nice, even after multiple attempts to mend our relationship, bury the hatchet, and move on... I've had enough trying.

The actions of the "man in charge" reflects the attitude of the guild as a whole.

12. U like me? I like u tho if u like me!

First 1234 ... Last