1. PVP Enhancement GUIDE 3 3 5

MY FIRST GUIDE SO I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT!SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH I WAS IN RUSH :)

Greetings from Keensteen Wishstone!
    Retail exp with enhance shaman
    s6 2v2 1900 3v3 1500 WOTLK
    s7 2v2 2300 3v3 2200 WOTLK
    s8 2v2 2250 3v3 2450 WOTLK MOLTEN WOW 2V2 2600 3V3 2250
    s9 2v2 1700 3V3 2200 CATA
    S10 2V2 2500 3V3 1700 CATA
    S11 2V2 2400 3V3 2800 CATA
    S12 2V2 2300 3V3 2400 MOP
    BASIC GUIDE
    Weapons 2.6 speed PREFER T1 T2 Havos call
    GEMS RED 40 ATTACK P( SPECIAL treatment if you go with healer 2v2 dont take gems but take off parts and trinket with arp go for 30 % ARP)
    BLUE 25 SPEL PERN X1 WAIST X1 LEGS and enchant 35 spell pern cloak 85 enough!
    YELLOW 20 RESIL 20 HIT depends, HIT must be more than 7 % pvp about 220 hit rating RESIL CAP go for 1100 +
    META GEM best meta 42 ATTACK POWER AND SOMETIMES HEAL ON YOUR CRIT!
    TOTEMS
    DEFENSIVE TOTEMS STONECLAW SEARING MANA GROUNDING go that 4 if you need defense,after put that 4 totems feel free to use Earthbind
    OFFENSIVE TOTEMS EARTH 155 AGY MAGMA CLEANSE WINDFURY
    TOTEM WICH MUST BE BINDED FOR EVERY GOOD ENHANCE
    Grounding totem/help against poly cyklone hex,and every high damaged spell
    Tremor totem/help against any type of fear/help against warlock pet succubus remove charm
    Cleanse totem/help against shadowpriest and dk dots
    Stoneclaw/absorb high amount of dmg with glyph
    Magma totem/high dmg if you play totem style(explained under text) and help to kick rog from stealth if he is close
    BIND 4TOTEMS ELEMENTAL X2 1 FOR DEF 1 FOR ATT
    IMBUSE
    Use Windfurry on 1hand on off hand use Frostbrand(prefer against healer) for damage WF AND FT
    MACROS

Interupt set focus /cast [target=focus] Windshear
    Hex /cast [target=focus] Hex
    Wolf sprint /cast Feral Spirit
    /cast Spirit Walk
    Freeze /cast [target=focus] Frost Shock (target must be far away if you want root him for 5sek)
    Purge /cast [target=focus] Purge
    Heal party1 /cast [target=Party1] Healing Wave
    Cure toxins p1 same Cure Toxins
    Defense shield /equip Name of your 1h
    /equip Name of your shield
    /cast Earthling (So your heal is bigger and you got chance to get additions heal on couple sek)
    Attack /equip NAME OF 1H
    /equip name of OH
    /cast Windfury(press x3 this macro)
    Wolf stun /cast [target=focus] Bash (before that you must use this coz on private server not working auto off for Bash(#showtooltip Feral Spirit
    /cast Feral Spirit
    /petautocastoff Spirit Wolf Leap
    /petautocastoff Bash(Rank 1)
    /petautocastoff Spirit Walk
    /petautocastoff Twin Howl
    PET ATTACK /cast petattack(must have this coz pet sometimes will not attack your target so you need to have this)
    Other macros like cancel aura,stop casting and other basic macros you should know already xD

MAELSTORM WEAPON / USE WISELY EVERY TIME WHEN YOU GET 5 STACKS,FOR HEAL SELF OR PARTY,USE FOR DMG LIGHT BOLT,NEVER CHAIN LIGHT THATS FOR PVE,USE FOR INSTNAT HEX FOCUS TARGET OR MAIN TARGET!

VIABLE COMBOS FOR 2V2 / ENHA/ROG(SUB,COMBAT) go crit stats ENHA/BM go Attack p ENHA/DPRIEST go ARP ENHA/HOLYPALA go arp ENHA/RETR go ATTACK P
    ENHA/ARMS go ATTACK P
    VIABLE COMBOS FOR 3V3 / Turbocleave(enha/arms/hpala) Beastcleave(enha/bm/hpala) Flyinwolfcleave (enha/retr/rdrood verry good combo for cata same)
    ENHA/ROG/DPRIEST ENHA/UNH/HPALA

I can write more about how to play combos,if you want only tell me i will answer!

OK guys this is my first guide on forum so dont laugh if i do something bad
    PVP TALENTS GUIDE
    You can play enhance on 3 style with 3 diffrent talents
    1.Lighting shield style
    1.1 This is favorite style of best enhance in the world Diablous he is 9x gladiators on retail Stormscale
    1.2 How to play this style?This style mostly basic focus on spamming lighting shields
    You must use 3 talents strongest shields than glyph of lighting shield same
    From talent you can have 15 % stronger ligh shield and glyph gives 20 % more dmg light shield
    Those talents are good if you are target in arena becouse deal 1100 till 1300 dmg per 1 hit from opponet.And its advantage same coz you can spamm shields all time they dont take any mana.
    And those talents are good for starter gear,becouse you cant make good dmg with starter gear so let that shields do for you xD
    1.3 This is hardest style to play on high lv and high rate but i prefer this style if you play 2 dps only or 3v3.
    Never use this talents if you play 2v2 with healer its fail!
    1.4 Reconemmed glyphs STONECLAW STORMSTRIKE LIGHTING SHIELD
    2.Totem style
    2.1 This style is all about totem work,totem do damage for you,and you need take care about positions where is best place to put totem.
    2.2 How to play this style?
    Truely i dont like this style coz its easy to be stopped
    I need to say this becouse its true,only if you play against noobs they will not owned your totem style.But its good for beastcleave 2v2.
    Talents are going like this,more talents in elemental.FIRE NOVA x2 and fire totem x5 talents for 100 % crit.
    Your searing and mostly best to use magma will deal insane damage,fire nova will do more than 2k.
    Magma will deal about 1k till 2k every 2sek if is not destroyed.
    There problem coming,easy to kill totem coz its 5 health.So you need to have nice control and position to put totems.But i know many peoples dont destroy totems here.So can work for some rate.
    2.3 GLYPHS FOR THIS/ LAVA LASH STORMSTRIKE STONECLAW
    2.4 COMBOS with this style / disco/hpala/bm hunter NEVER PLAY this combo with rogue its fail!
    3.STANDARD CRITICAL STRIKE STYLE
    3.1 70 % ENHANCE SHAMANS USING THIS STYLE ON RETAIL,and if i saw good on private servers same!Its easy to play and damage is really nice.
    3.2 How to play this style?Gear stacked on critical,going on x3 talents in ele for crit 9 %
    There is no many tricks with this style or special things to know.You dont take talents for shields and totems not even 1 pts.
    Go on x5 in interupt(notice in first 2 style in interupt only 3 talents go)
    3.3 GLYPHS FERAL SPIRIT STONECLAW STORMSTRIKE
    3.4 Every viable combo its good with this talents

WARNING! I KNOW YOU CANT KNOW TO MUCH FROM THIS DESCRIPTION ABOUT HOW TO PLAY WICH STYLE
    IF YOU WANT ASK ME JUST REPLY I WILL PUT TALENT PICTURES FROM EVERY STYLE ON FORUM SO YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO BUILD YOUR TALENT,I KNOW I NEED EXPLAIN MORE IF YOU GOT SOME QUESTIONS JUST ASK!
    I hope so topic its not so big :)

2. Is the talent that reduces de cd of the shock and shears by 1 sec worth the 5 tp?

3. answer

Is the talent that reduces de cd of the shock and shears by 1 sec worth the 5 tp?

Hi there mate,i always go 3 pts there for windshear on some way for pvp its verry good.Example you interupt cast from some healer(etc flash of light,penence,flash heal any kind of heal if you sit on healer) so if is 6 sek cd he will have 4 sek free cast so for sure 2 free spell cast,if you got talents than only cast.Thats just from 1 reason.
    Or i dont know are you ment STANDARD STYLE,ye you are right you should go same x3 pts there,its better.
    If you want i will put pictures from that style how i go that on forum.Talents guide.

4. I was gonna read it,
    but I couldn't.

----------------
    Use some text formatting, seriously. What do they teach you people at school about presentations and reports?

Apart from that, I salute you for reaching such rates with a non-viable spec on WotLK and making a guide about it.

5. I was gonna read it,
    but I couldn't.

----------------
    Use some text formatting, seriously. What do they teach you people at school about presentations and reports?

Apart from that, I salute you for reaching such rates with a non-viable spec on WotLK and making a guide about it.

Viable combos and non viables combos are just FAIRY TAIL for kids.
    Its not about what combo you play,its just you know play or you dont know to play.If you wondering about combos.On AT i had with frost mage enhance 2k rate same,but everyone would say its fail combo and it is.But if you both know to play its not importnat what you play.
    Only non-skilled players talking about combos.Best enhance on world Diablous take x3 glad in row on cata with combo resto shaman enhance shaman affli lock but probally he is probally noob for you same MR. pro :P
    I just write combos in topic so players can start with that,and they are viable trust me.
    About my topic i agreed.Presentations its bad but its more coz i was lazy to make nice.Next guide would be better.

6. You can (and should) simply hit the edit button, then go advanced and start working on it. Wow.

And yeah, basically you got carried to 2k (which is not much) by a good frost mage on AT.

Your saying there is no such thing as "viable and non-viable" combos in this game sounds just like trolling to me... A combo, which has no control, is simply not viable on high rates. Try Enh + Warrior/Assa/UDK/Ret or something like that and you'll see what I'm talking about - no control. All you have is a short CD interrupt and Hex and... that's it. But really don't say things like that just below your guide, because they just make you look bad.

I wanted to salute you on your efforts and you answer by teasing me, this is what you get.

Only non-skilled players talking about combos.Best enhance on world Diablous take x3 glad in row on cata with combo resto shaman enhance shaman affli lock but probally he is probally noob for you same MR. pro :P
    Oh, and...

Cata Enh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WotLK Enh

YOU should know better...

7. Thx for the guide.
    But i dont think we need anymore enhance shami pvp guides because we have already a perfect enhance shami guide.
    U really need a better structure. When i try to read ur guide i get a headach

8. hi

I WILL NOT RESPOND ON NOON QUESTION AND NOOB EXPLANATION
    thanks!

9. MY FIRST GUIDE SO I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT!SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH I WAS IN RUSH :)
    META GEM best meta 42 ATTACK POWER AND SOMETIMES HEAL ON YOUR CRIT!
    i was curious about this gem and dont work, heal for 400 and it procs only once in 400k damage done to training dummy... same on bg its not healing,,, better that 3% crit-> more flurry

10. heyooo

Great guide mate long but great!
    And ye you should listen this guy try edit this guide coz its hard to read and confusing but still good :)

11. i was curious about this gem and dont work, heal for 400 and it procs only once in 400k damage done to training dummy... same on bg its not healing,,, better that 3% crit-> more flurry

Mate its true that meta dont work good on molten,if is good its should be after every 50k dmg heal you on crit.But ye you can take one with 3 % crit its not bad.
    But if this meta work would be best for enhance