Peraz

The Elder title guide

Hello people,

I had some problems with the Lunar Festival but I did it yesterday, it all works and I've decided to make a guide. It's for 3.3.5 Wrath of the Lich King for Warmane.

Table of contents
    Spoiler: Show
    1. Elune's Blessing
    2. Elders in the dungeons
    3. Elders in Kalimdor
    4. Elders in Eastern Kingdoms
    5. Elders of Northrend
    6. Elders in capital cities
    7. Other achievements

1.Elune's Blessing and killing the Omen

The entire quest attends in Moonglade during the Lunar Festival. In the Druids` village you gonna find some platform of wood where are some firework shooters, a guard and about 2-4 NPCS. At the corner there will be NPC called Valadar Starsong. Speak to him and take the Elune's Blessing quest. Make sure you have Cluster rocket to summon Omen tho I think you don't need to do it in Molten, I'm still not sure. Omen is in the eastern part of Moonglade. It's about 65.6 65.9 you will find him there. I think you can take him on with 3 4k gs people and recommended 1 healer (Can be 1 of those 3). He has 5kk health so make sure you have as much people as you can tho it's not neccesary. Kill him, stand in the Moonlight until you gain the objective. Return back to Valadar. Completed.

2.Elders in the dungeons.

This might get tricky. Do not trust Atlas!. It doesn't always show the right way. I won't make a detailed guide about the elders location because I think you are smart enough to figure that out.

Maraudon: Near the fatass princess (the last boss). Use the roads in this dungeon, it's tricky and you will get stuck if you won't use them.
    Sunken Temple: Just inside the instance turn right to the connection to the lake. One connection goes to dragokin bosses which are connected to the pool but you can't fall here because it's granted instance death to everybody who wants to fall there. So use not left, but right stairs.
    Blackrock Depths: Enter the instance, go straight till the round chamber with hound dogs and them masters and there is the elder.
    Blackrock Spire: Easy as well: Enter it, go straight until you'll find him, he's near.
    Stratholme: It's on the stairs to Scarlet Headquarters - Left part of the dungeon.
    Zul'Farrak: Just go trought the dungeon until you'll encounter a pool with a gong and he is there. (The place where you summon Gazrilla).

ALL THE DUNGEONS OF NORTHREND MUST BE ENTERED IN NORMAL MODE TO FIND THE ELDERS!

Utgarde Keep: In the chamber with the stairs and a lot of Vrykuls, if you go straight to the depths of the room it's on the left for you.
    The Nexus: On the right of the dungeon, turn right from the woman dragoking named with polish name :D . It's just before the Tree-Shaper.
    Utgarde Pinnacle: This is a hard one. Always check for the question marks in the map. After the boss that you need to take him with the harpoons, you gonna go downstairs and if you get to the trap and fall accidentaly, you are very lucky. He is behind the wall.
    Drak'Tharon keep - Near the King Dred, a huge dinosaur.
    Azjol'Nerub - Just enter the dungeon, he is right there
    Gundrak - Take the right portal where you go down the stairs or fall to the pool. He is there.
    Halls of Stone: No big deal. After a ****load of dwarfs and golems you gonna find a huge round chamber (It's the first one after the dungeon starts) and the elder is on your left (Not near Krystallus!).

3. Elders in Kalimdor

In the internet, I've found some nice and simple pictures so I think it will be easier for you, they are right about the locations in the lands, not 100% in Warmane, but it's not so detailed so its about right.

1. Elder Stonespire - Located in Winterspring (Everlook)
    2. Elder Brightspear - Located @ 55.5, 43.6 in Winterspring (Lake Kel'Theril)
    3. Elder Skygleam - Located @ 72.4, 84.9 in Azshara (Ravencrest Monument)
    4. Elder Windtotem - Located in The Barrens (Ratchet)
    5. Elder Runetotem - Located in Durotar (Razor Hill)
    6. Elder Moonwarden - Located in The Barrens (The Crossraods)
    7. Elder High Mountain - Located in The Barrens (Camp Taurajo)
    8. Elder Bloodhoof - Located in Mulgore (Bloodhoof Village) (Near the bridge going to Thunder Bluff, this was awkward to me looking inside the village)
    9. Elder Dreamseer - Located in Tanaris (Gadgetzan)
    10. Elder Ragetotem - in Tanaris (Outside of Uldum)
    11. Elder Morningdew - Located @ 79.0, 76.9 in Thousand Needles (Mirage Raceway)
    12. Elder Skyseer - Located in Thousand Needles (Freewind Post)
    13. Elder Thunderhorn - Located @ 50.1, 76.1 in Un'goro Crater (Slithering Scar)
    14. Elder Bladesing - Located in Silithus (Cenarion Hold)
    15. Elder Primestone - Located @ 22.9, 11.6 in Silithus (Crystal Vale)
    16. Elder Mistwalker - Located @ Approx 59.5, 40.0 in Feralas (The Maul - PvP area in Dire Maul Arena)
    17. Elder Grimtotem - Located in Feralas (Shrine with 2 NPCS+Elder at the north-west of Feralas)
    18. Elder Starweave - Located in Darkshore (Auberdine)
    19. Elder Nightwind - Located in Felwood (Jaedenar)
    20. Elder Bladeleaf - Located in Teldrassil (Dolanaar)

4. Elders in Eastern Kingdoms

Eastern Kingdoms are pretty easy. I'm not going to say every one elder because they are pretty obvious.

6. Elder in Burning Steppes @Dreadmaul Rock. Make sure you check all the rock, this one is pretty tricky (The elder is outside, I mean it's not in the cave).

Everything left is pretty easy. If you don't know any of them, I will sure add them.

5. Elders of Northrend

If you did it last, it's a relief. Flying mount, so easy, eh?

1. Elder Northal - Located @ 33.8, 34.4 in Borean Tundra (Transitus Shield, Coldarra)
    2. Elder Pamuya - Located @ 42.9, 49.6 in Borean Tundra (Warsong Hold)
    3. Elder Sardis - Located @ 59.1, 65.6 in Borean Tundra (Valiance Keep)
    4. Elder Arp - Located @ 57.3, 43.7 in Borean Tundra (D.E.H.T.A)
    5. Elder Sandrene - Located @ 49.8, 63.0 in Sholazar Basin (River's Heart)
    6. Elder Wanikaya - Located @ 63.8, 49.0 in Sholazar Basin (Rainspeaker Rapids)
    7. Elder Bluewolf - Located @ 49.0, 13.9 in Wintergrasp (Wintergrasp Fortress, the "uncombat" room (full of bugs lol))
    8. Elder Skywarden - Located @ 35.1, 48.3 in Dragonblight (Agmar's Hammer)
    9. Elder Morthie - Located @ 29.7, 55.9 in Dragonblight (Star's Rest)
    10. Elder Thoim - Located @ 48.8, 78.2 in Dragonblight (Moa'ki Harbor)
    11. Elder Graymane - Located @ 41.2, 84.7 in The Storm Peaks (K3)
    12. Elder Fargal - Located @ 28.9, 73.7 in The Storm Peaks (Frosthold)
    13. Elder Stonebeard - Located @ 31.3, 37.6 in The Storm Peaks (Bouldercrag's Refuge)
    14. Elder Muraco - Located @ 64.6, 51.3 in The Storm Peaks (Camp Tunka'lo)
    15. Elder Tauros - Located @ 58.9, 56.0 in Zul'Drak (Zim'Torga)
    16. Elder Beldak - Located @ 60.6, 27.7 in Grizzly Hills (Westfall Brigade Encampment)
    17. Elder Whurain - Located @ 64.2, 47.0 in Grizzly Hills (Camp Oneqwah)

6. Elders of capital cities

1. Stormwind - Base of Lunar festival is in the Park. I suggest you take a ship from Valliance Keep and run here
    2. Ironforge - Base of Lunar festival is in the Mystic ward, Elder is in the pool.
    3. Darnassus - I don't 100% remember now where he is. It's either in the Cenarion Enclave or at the entrance. I think it's at Cenarion's
    4. Orgrimmar - Base of Lunar festival is in the Valley of Wisdom. I suggest you come here trough The Barrens.
    5. Undercity - I don't understand this city. I don't really remember at which part it was, but it was near the auctioneers and bankers, the only thing I saw before I got bashed by a horde.
    6. Thunder Bluff - Lol I think it doesn't take much skill to understand it's in the Elders rise.

Other achievements

Other achievements aren't so hard. Buy some fireworks, cluster rockets, those red things that scares people on the ground. It's easy. And of course get some clothes for 5 Coins of Ancestry (If you are going for 50 Coins of Ancestry don't worry, you can get about 60-70 of them so don't worry to spend it if you are going for all the achievements).

------------------

Looking for your feedback. I hope I helped you people, it's not too late to get the achievement even if you start now! It's extra day or two because it started later on Molten than calendar said. Good luck getting your elder titles! :]

2. Please post how you completed Elune's Blessing

Please can those who have managed to summon/kill Omen post here how they did so?

I can't summon him, there are no rocket launchers near the quest marker is. I tried using the ones near the Horde FP but nothing happened. I tried AOEing the area in case he spawned below map, but also nothing. Does he just have a ridiculously long respawn time? Can people please say how they managed to get him...

HammerdonTheOne
    ok cool, but vanilla instances are closed on Cata realms... how am i supposed to visit blackrock spire then? :/

4. already did it without guide, but still good guide! it was a pain finding those dungeon elders by ourselves tho (me and my achievement buddy)

5. Please can those who have managed to summon/kill Omen post here how they did so?

I can't summon him, there are no rocket launchers near the quest marker is. I tried using the ones near the Horde FP but nothing happened. I tried AOEing the area in case he spawned below map, but also nothing. Does he just have a ridiculously long respawn time? Can people please say how they managed to get him...
    For anyone was having the same problem as I was, I believe the solution is to shoot the Minions Of Omen with Elune's Candle, apparently that summons him. Didn't do it myself but the group I completed with said that was how they summoned him. Good luck!

HammerdonTheOne
    fact, i didnt read its for wotlk realms :S my bad. But still, vanilla instances like BRS are closed on cata, that is for sure mate. and imo my misunderstood dosnt allow u to insult me though.

hexorcist
    The way to summon Omen is just like it is in retail, though it's a bit bugged. The way you summon Omen is by shooting clusters of fireworks from two different launchers at the same time. The buggy part of it is that you don't choose which launcher is used. The way I did it was:

- Purchase clusters, color doesn't matter. I was able to do it with 20, but it may vary.

- Run around while using the clusters. Essentially you have to get far enough away from the first cluster you used so that it's not used again.

I have summoned Omen a number of times using this method.

8. any possibilities to get this title on cata on sageras? i saw a guy with that title, but this may be before the server (wotlk) changed to cata

Samateus
    Thanks for this!

10. For anyone was having the same problem as I was, I believe the solution is to shoot the Minions Of Omen with Elune's Candle, apparently that summons him. Didn't do it myself but the group I completed with said that was how they summoned him. Good luck!
    Sir, you saved my life ^^ ( exagerated )
    No but seriously, after shotting a minion 3 times I made it, and omen appeared.
    Thanks a ton.

rumenggb

elder splitrock in maraudon

the portal for maraudon isnt there where it shoud be supposed to be and i cant enter to find the elder splitrock help me

12. Need help! can't find the elder's in dolanaar & felwood.. anyone know where they are?

Peraz
    the portal for maraudon isnt there where it shoud be supposed to be and i cant enter to find the elder splitrock help me
    I'm sorry I am late, I tought my guide wasn't confirmed. Anyways, I will tell you that you could do it for the next time:
    That's right, Mara portal isn't there on this server. Use any other entrance (Orange or Green). It doesn't matter, you have to go trought the whole instance anyways. In Molten, the elder is near the last boss. In Mara, don't use shortcuts, because you will end going back on the track.

Need help! can't find the elder's in dolanaar & felwood.. anyone know where they are?

Felwood is near the sanctuary (don't remember the name). You go there for some kinda pet daily or something. Near the branch sidewalk to there, on the side, the elder stays. Set max map drawing to see the light from far away.
    Dolanaar - It's just in the village, check the places.

12 Last