1. Trolltolive Beats a Full Vicious Arms and Fury Warrior

Fury Warrior
    [yt]UcOOcYfiqc0[/yt]

Arms Warrior (He beat this guy 5 times in a row)
    [yt]V39zmClmrYk[/yt]

If you're on Sargeras and want to duel him, come find us in Durotar.

2. Nice stuff, although I don't have respect for fury warriors, but nice anyway :)
    Although I've done both of those things with my bloodthirsty arms warrior on Alliance side called Triumphz, only difference is that I've defeated T2 warrior that had 2380 in 3s :)

3. Nice stuff, although I don't have respect for fury warriors, but nice anyway :)
    Although I've done both of those things with my bloodthirsty warrior on Alliance side called Triumphz, only difference is that I've defeated T2 warrior that had 2380 in 3s :)
    I've never really liked fury warriors either, but Troll is probably one of the best I've seen.

So far he has beaten Full Vicious Warriors, Pallys, Death Knights, Rogues, Shammys, and Druids.

And he is 352 ilvl

4. I've never really liked fury warriors either, but Troll is probably one of the best I've seen.

So far he has beaten Full Vicious Warriors, Pallys, Death Knights, Rogues, Shammys, and Druids.

And he is 352 ilvl
    Only way this can take more effect, and this is only a maybe, is if he beats players that have some really nice arena background, otherwise, for all we know, those players could have got their gear only by doing weekly 1350 cap? Get it? :)
    But like I said, nice anyway :)

5. Only way this can take more effect, and this is only a maybe, is if he beats players that have some really nice arena background, otherwise, for all we know, those players could have got their gear only by doing weekly 1350 cap? Get it? :)
    But like I said, nice anyway :)
    I'll record him beating someone with 1600+ rating later on today.

6. I'll record him beating someone with 1600+ rating later on today.
    And when you record them, always put one as focus and one as target.