Giorgosx

How to tank an arms warrior as a resto

As the title sais :

How can I tank an arms warrior in arenas ( 2's - I play with an arms warrior ) as restoration?

They always seem to be doing too much damage and my heals cannot keep up.

We loose matches because my warrior doesn't have enough time to kill the other healer because he has to peel the enemy warr off me.
    By the time the second charge is off they usually got me cornered and if they bladestorm at this point I am dead.

Any advice? What should I do first, what totems, how can I counter bladestorm and what heals should I use?

I'm almost full w/f with 1400 resil so gear shouldn't be an issue ...
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...nni/Deathwing/

EDIT: this is for Wotlk

2. Wait... you're a resto shaman that's having trouble with a warrior ? That's a new one, you gotta learn to Ghost Wolf every hamstring and slow he makes, then make some time for some healing since you'll heal a hefty amount due to your mastery as a resto sham.

Nevermind, you're talking about WOTLK.

3. Make use of your kiting abilities and of your environment. Frost shock, earthbind totem, ghost wolf, pillar hump.

When kiting either pillar hump or (if there aren't any objects) try to stay 7 yards away so he can neither attack you nor charge you.
    You can usually ghost wolf away from a bladestorm. A lot of (bad) warriors don't keep Mortal strike up all the time, use those moments to heal.

Fakecast if his Pummel is up. If he used it you can freecast without having to worry about getting interrupted.

Visyo
    As the title sais :

How can I tank an arms warrior in arenas ( 2's - I play with an arms warrior ) as restoration?

They always seem to be doing too much damage and my heals cannot keep up.

We loose matches because my warrior doesn't have enough time to kill the other healer because he has to peel the enemy warr off me.
    By the time the second charge is off they usually got me cornered and if they bladestorm at this point I am dead.

Any advice? What should I do first, what totems, how can I counter bladestorm and what heals should I use?

I'm almost full w/f with 1400 resil so gear shouldn't be an issue ...
    http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...nni/Deathwing/

EDIT: this is for Wotlk
    Earth shield helps with healing through ms so much, just not on molten. Currently earth shield barely heals for anything at all. We are supposed to gain 53%~ spellpower benifit,but only gain 47%. The talents; Improved Earth shield, and Improved Shields, flat out do not provide a healing increase.

Earth shield should be a deterrent, as you're supposed to be difficult to kill through it, but at the moment this isn't the case.