1. thats why u stuck at 2k rofl
    That awkward moment when I'm the former rank one feral on Neltharion.

I also speak from experience. I went over to retail and just barely broke 2200.

2. That awkward moment when I'm the former rank one feral on Neltharion.

I also speak from experience. I went over to retail and just barely broke 2200.
    That awkward moment when i must say ur playin feral + cata

Parely
    i hope ur just troling
    no he's not trolling. you're bad. sorry. better accept the criticism rather than insulting them

4. Rofl at title,ehm you need better positioninig :)
    Can't really agree with you. His positioning in that game was fine. With his positioning, he basically made that disc priest position himself far away from the grave, hence they could chain CC's easily. The reason why you should "take" the grave in Ruins as a Spriest/FrMage is so you can either get into combat and avoid a sap or to force the enemy priest to sit in the open longer while trying to position himself correctly, making him vulnerable to CC chains, such as Nova+CS/DF into a full Poly and possibly Fear (depending on whether or not he had FW up).

Now, the part I do not get is why they went on the mage instead of opening on the spriest with a sap on the mage. As disc/envenom in Ruins it's way better to wait at your gate mounted, Sap the mage and open on the priest so your disc priest has enough time to get to the grave while PI dispelling the priest, at least in my opinion.
    Not even gonna talk about that offensive CoS against SPriest/FrMage while the disc priest was sitting in a full Poly...

5. no he's not trolling. you're bad. sorry. better accept the criticism rather than insulting them
    I can't say he's great, cuz I dont think so either, but then again all of you except pere/fail who commented prolly arent even as good as he is, so yeah, typical hate what can I say.
    Checking quality.. eh :D
    Nemoj da se sramotis spominjanjem molten xp-a xd

6. I can't say he's great, cuz I dont think so either, but then again all of you except pere/fail who commented prolly arent even as good as he is, so yeah, typical hate what can I say.
    Checking quality.. eh :D
    Nemoj da se sramotis spominjanjem molten xp-a xd
    had 2.1k as disc on MOP witch is my ALT rofl..
    nema veze da se sramotim kad je nas 0.5% servera preslo 3k

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Mafiastarz/statistic#21:152

Motelwow
    Fairly i don't wanna hurt anyone but both mages are not bad just normal decent it's true while dario focuses on spell dmg and tram focuses on resil more but don't watch his positioning well what can i say here to much ego for playing on molten-wow pve realm reaching big ratings try do that maybe on arena tournament silly but u can't even pass 2 k in 3s both of you in 3s i don't defend tram i know he is arrogant to many while he is my big friend that stays for ever he will learn in time what that means it's obvious dario should be better as mage than tram because he is older but he isn't i can say tram is better dario should play mop cause he can find him self there for his spell dmg and one shot but yea in general what i wannna say tram>dario , while dario is 80 years old and his brain should be able to play like rank 1 player he plays like baby while tram understands and keep learning new stuff he will stop being arrogant in time

Dario= Greedy, Selfish and don't remember mother****er tram traded you that rank 1 title

Tram=Have huge potential as mage and will be one of the best just needs some time

8. Wasn't going to comment but seeing all the other people with there posts urged me to, so i'll try my best to break it down and show my opinion.

1 minute clip of FM/SPr VS a disc/rogue.

Well, there were a couple mistakes made by the MP but they're so minimal that it didn't matter since the P/R were clearly overwhelmed and didn't handle the match well at all, the priest and rogues positioning are a perfect example. The rogues constantly popping CDs over and over staying offensive nearly 100% of the time, CDs were not timed well with the priest being over-CC'd (which is another point, his positioning was off all the way until around the 45 second mark but by then it was way too late). Even at last resort the rogue continued to stay offensive even though hardly any pressure had been produced. Overall, the MP already had the comp advantage and the PR didn't play smart enough to dig there way out of the handicap. On top of that, there opener was completely wrong with the rogue opening mage over priest (some situations it works, but they did not read it properly).

Now, on the topic of high rating on Molten. The ladder here is quite honestly a joke. High rating isn't going to go to people who don't have at least a bit of skill, however on here what people need to understand is that it is not neccesarily the best players who are going to get top rating, but the most determined and patient players who are willing to spend the obnoxious amount of time constantly queueing on a laggy server. That brings me to another topic, regarding the lag. People who are coming from high rating on AT may not win as much on here, it takes a different type of skill to play very well with 1-2 second delays while members who may be on a whole new level of skill are just not used to playing like this. 2.5k rating on AT means something, but just because you are successful there does not exactly mean you'll be as successful here.

Aaaaaaand now back to the ratings. Pre-season, I managed to climb the ropes to 2800 as Disc/Rogue with around 200 games and probably a weeks worth of time waiting in queues. The only hard thing about that (which i mentioned in the previous paragraph) was keeping myself calm. Determination is something a lot of skilled players lack, so when somebody says/brags that there 3k and you bash them saying "herpderp 3k moltenwow so bad" you need to understand that it's not really "3k i am so skilled" but "3k i took the time and effort into doing this bull****" (although i must admit some people at that rating really do believe that it's skill and not just a good mindset). It's like knitting a huge *** scarf, no, it's not hard to knit, but you need to know what you're doing and it does take a long time.

Well, that's a huge wall of text and I probably didn't get to as many points as I wanted to when I first hit reply, but hopefully people will understand what I said :S

Anyway, looking past everything the video was decent although for a "test" it did seem like you were trying to show off something that shouldn't really be shown off.

9. Wasn't going to comment but seeing all the other people with there posts urged me to, so i'll try my best to break it down and show my opinion.

Well, there were a couple mistakes made by the MP but they're so minimal that it didn't matter since the P/R were clearly overwhelmed and didn't handle the match well at all, the priest and rogues positioning are a perfect example. The rogues constantly popping CDs over and over staying offensive nearly 100% of the time, CDs were not timed well with the priest being over-CC'd (which is another point, his positioning was off all the way until around the 45 second mark but by then it was way too late). Even at last resort the rogue continued to stay offensive even though hardly any pressure had been produced. Overall, the MP already had the comp advantage and the PR didn't play smart enough to dig there way out of the handicap. On top of that, there opener was completely wrong with the rogue opening mage over priest (some situations it works, but they did not read it properly).

Now, on the topic of high rating on Molten. The ladder here is quite honestly a joke. High rating isn't going to go to people who don't have at least a bit of skill, however on here what people need to understand is that it is not neccesarily the best players who are going to get top rating, but the most determined and patient players who are willing to spend the obnoxious amount of time constantly queueing on a laggy server. That brings me to another topic, regarding the lag. People who are coming from high rating on AT may not win as much on here, it takes a different type of skill to play very well with 1-2 second delays while members who may be on a whole new level of skill are just not used to playing like this. 2.5k rating on AT means something, but just because you are successful there does not exactly mean you'll be as successful here.

Aaaaaaand now back to the ratings. Pre-season, I managed to climb the ropes to 2800 as Disc/Rogue with around 200 games and probably a weeks worth of time waiting in queues. The only hard thing about that (which i mentioned in the previous paragraph) was keeping myself calm. Determination is something a lot of skilled players lack, so when somebody says/brags that there 3k and you bash them saying "herpderp 3k moltenwow so bad" you need to understand that it's not really "3k i am so skilled" but "3k i took the time and effort into doing this bull****" (although i must admit some people at that rating really do believe that it's skill and not just a good mindset). It's like knitting a huge *** scarf, no, it's not hard to knit, but you need to know what you're doing and it does take a long time.

Well, that's a huge wall of text and I probably didn't get to as many points as I wanted to when I first hit reply, but hopefully people will understand what I said :S

Anyway, looking past everything the video was decent although for a "test" it did seem like you were trying to show off something that shouldn't really be shown off.
    pretty epic post on topic!

congratulation, you are the 1% of Molten PvP which is thinking before replying...

10. Wasn't going to comment but seeing all the other people with there posts urged me to, so i'll try my best to break it down and show my opinion.

aaand. Period. There is really nothiing more to say, this post pretty much says it all.

11. I wonder whan I'd see a 2k+ skills rogue in Molten.

12. Wasn't going to comment but seeing all the other people with there posts urged me to, so i'll try my best to break it down and show my opinion.

i must say that i didnt want to show gameplay or something like that..maybe i put wrong topic name..cuz i didnt know witch should i put..so i just put random...i make this only cuz i wanted to see quality and stuffs like that and to see some tips for edit if i fail somewhere...and this was the only match i recorded so i didnt had choise...
    respect for post

pandasbc
    Quite short footage put some more action. This isnt that much intresting its only one arena. :D

pleplepleple
    3k exp...

First 1234 Last