1. all i can say
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_8HtVFy1Qs

pleplepleple
    hksaaa where do you see me atually hatin' ? (f*ck logic)
    Ok I'll post here some constructive opinion, your opponents are just lol even tho they cant do much against mage/sp. The communication was bad between you and your sp as u showd... And obviously you don't deserve to say you're 3k exp in my opinion. And that not come from some random trash-talking PvEr.
    The UI is not messy at all.

3. hksaaa where do you see me atually hatin' ? (f*ck logic)
    Ok I'll post here some constructive opinion, your opponents are just lol even tho they cant do much against mage/sp. The communication was bad between you and your sp as u showd... And obviously you don't deserve to say you're 3k exp in my opinion. And that not come from some random trash-talking PvEr.
    The UI is not messy at all.
    om*g rly ik they sux but noone said they are good or something this video is just to ppl say me if quality is good or some tips for edit etc..and yes i deserve to say im 3k cuz i achive actually 3k so..

pleplepleple
    om*g rly ik they sux but noone said they are good or something this video is just to ppl say me if quality is good or some tips for edit etc..and yes i deserve to say im 3k cuz i achive actually 3k so..
    First of all look @title.
    Achieving that rating on pve(?) realm doesn't mean that you're actually 3k exp player. You would be kickd out from arena team and group in first 30 sec of some 2's or 3's match after sayin that you're 3k exp playing on AT server with some decent players.

Edit.
    Im done with both of u dumbtards...

5. First of all look @title.
    Achieving that rating on pve(?) realm doesn't mean that you're actually 3k exp player. You would be kickd out from arena team and group in first 30 sec of some 2's or 3's match after sayin that you're 3k exp playing on AT server with some decent players.
    rofl what about live?u get 2.5k jk its pve server

6. May 30, 2013  
    rofl what about live?u get 2.5k jk its pve server
    dj Gooby multi gladiator arena combat pls

7. May 30, 2013  
    dj Gooby multi gladiator arena combat pls
    sick necro brah.

8. May 30, 2013  
    I haven't seen anything in this video..

9. May 30, 2013  
    On your channel, you also posted a video on how to exploit honor on Molten...Care to explain yourself?

10. May 30, 2013  
    On your channel, you also posted a video on how to exploit honor on Molten...Care to explain yourself?

11. May 30, 2013  
    TjaycGlobox
    check the grass

12. May 30, 2013  
    Headlines
    even my 1800 team can beat a rogue/pr that play like that.

13. May 30, 2013  
    Molten community full of haters. You cannot judge his game play from one minute videos so stfu. All these post trying to find faults in his game play just because he posted his experience. Maybe he posted his exp so people would watch his video?!?! think about that??? Get a life please, reading hateful post makes me sick and sad for your personal life.

To Op: Ignore the haters in thread just continue to farm the brackets bro. You will get criticized no matter how well you play. Just keep doing you.

14. May 31, 2013  

15. May 31, 2013  
    as i think i said earlier in this post ur 3k on deathwing i'm pretty sure you could of got footage 20x better than this but ur lazy, so imo u deserve all the hate u get if u think u did anything special in this vid

First 1234 Last