1. <Horde> DeathbyPancake Recruiting members

About us

Brand new guild recruiting. Made February 11th, 2013. We are mainly PvE guild focusing on improving ourselfs and new members at what we know best, RAIDING. We also recruit PvP

loot system : DKP

Leader : Trololzz

Officers : Currently looking for loyal people that are familiar with raiding.

We have no current progress in anything at the current time but are raid times and days are Friday, Saturday, and Sundays every weekend. Times are always 0:30 Server Time / 4:30pm Pacific Time / and 7:30 Eastern Time.

Requirments:
    Active, experienced and friendly.
    Familiar with the classes and specs you play. *Must*
    Tactics for all the raids on our schedule. (ALL BOSSES) *Must*
    Decent internet connection and PC.
    English speaking *Must*
    Knowledge about DKP System *Must*

Addons required:
    Deadly Boss Mods

How to apply
    Go to are website register and hit apply *must fill out entire application copy and paste is auto reject use your own words*
    deathbypancake.shivtr.com/

Guild currently is a shivtr website but will change when I get credit card.

Thank you for reading,
    have a nice day hope you apply.

2. Lol Nobody join this guild. Kid copied Myrmidons Guild Rules + Guild application after being gkicked. What a joke.

3. You could just let him have his fun.

If he's really bad/immature/etc. enough to get kicked from Myrm, then this guild won't last very long.

4. So I like the myrmidons rules and application its a good way to know people know what there doing and respect the server. I don't take any credit for the rules and app also it's not the exact same and jeno I'm suppose to be a joke? You don't even know me and I was never mean to you your the one who talks sht about all your members and guild kicked me because I talked sht to you for 10 seconds after you did to me for a good 10 minutes about my lisp and all I did is call you short that's what is sad mate. There will be one upside from my guild to myrmidons it won't be ran by a egotistic leader that gets mad easy and has no respect for his members. Also your not even original leader and don't deserve the position.

5. Rules are rules. Saying to stop at a stop sign and laughing when someone else does it doesn't make anyone a fool. Get off your high horse Myr.

6. So I like the myrmidons rules and application its a good way to know people know what there doing and respect the server. I don't take any credit for the rules and app also it's not the exact same and jeno I'm suppose to be a joke? You don't even know me and I was never mean to you your the one who talks sht about all your members and guild kicked me because I talked sht to you for 10 seconds after you did to me for a good 10 minutes about my lisp and all I did is call you short that's what is sad mate. There will be one upside from my guild to myrmidons it won't be ran by a egotistic leader that gets mad easy and has no respect for his members. Also your not even original leader and don't deserve the position.
    Thats not the sole reason why you were kicked. You were to be kicked month ago because you were horrible on your alts such as your hunter pulling -10k dps in raids. And when you started personally attacking me while I stopped talking, you pushed it over the edge. Talking **** while youre on thin ice wont get you far kid.

And you say the rules and app isnt the exact same? Lmfao you changed 1 word and you think it will justify you stealing our application and rules? Be original and make your own app and rules instead of stealing resources from the guild you got kicked from.

7. Meh dont even know why im arguing. just found it funny you copied our stuff.

Ill give your guild... a month. lmfao good riddance btw. hope you can pull more than 2k dps in raids leading your guild.

xcygnus47
    "and all I did is call you short "

LOL....JENO....SHORTTY

9. Thats not the sole reason why you were kicked. You were to be kicked month ago because you were horrible on your alts such as your hunter pulling -10k dps in raids. And when you started personally attacking me while I stopped talking, you pushed it over the edge. Talking **** while youre on thin ice wont get you far kid.

And you say the rules and app isnt the exact same? Lmfao you changed 1 word and you think it will justify you stealing our application and rules? Be original and make your own app and rules instead of stealing resources from the guild you got kicked from.
    Lol my hunter alt can he pulls 15k dps in a raid now since I geared him sorry when I was in your egotistic guild I didn't get many drops but when I go with pugs there actually surprisingly better then your guild and no *******s. ? He's a alt for a reason and I pulled more dps in some of the raids then some of you sergeants that's what I find funny and if you actually look it's not the exact rules and application (but don't waste your time I know how busy you really are *no your not*) And if your tired of arguing with me why even comment on my application in the first place you can't just let it go? Why does it matter you want more attention? Well you got it. Happy? But one thing I can thank you for you said you give me a month that's actually nice I say longer but I thank you for saying something nice for once.

One more thing you don't understand jeno is people like getting respect not dis respect that's you may have a raiding guild you may have members blah blah blah but at least ill respect mine and not put them down. And once a better guild comes along they will leave yours. That's why your guild has no respect from many other guilds. They may see you as myrmidons first guild to lv 25. Woot? A raiding guild. Woot? There is so many of them. But once they find out how sht of a leader you are and your egotistic ways I am sure all the so called respect people have for myrmidons will go bye bye just like you will. Jeno who? Also you started this entire argument I took no credit for the guild app and rules you just had to go along and add your little input if you think myrmidons is such a good guild why did you have to comment and say don't join this guild? Scared of competition besides AnO?b You may act hard behind a computer many people do. But, I can tell just from the way you act your a puss one sign of danger you'll do nothing. So I ask you just leave my post alone let me do my thing who cares if I got guild kicked and tell your members to stop posting to. See they want some attention also. Thank you.

10. Lol my hunter alt can he pulls 15k dps in a raid now since I geared him sorry when I was in your egotistic guild I didn't get many drops but when I go with pugs there actually surprisingly better then your guild and no *******s. ? He's a alt for a reason and I pulled more dps in some of the raids then some of you sergeants that's what I find funny and if you actually look it's not the exact rules and application (but don't waste your time I know how busy you really are *no your not*) And if your tired of arguing with me why even comment on my application in the first place you can't just let it go? Why does it matter you want more attention? Well you got it. Happy? But one thing I can thank you for you said you give me a month that's actually nice I say longer but I thank you for saying something nice for once.

One more thing you don't understand jeno is people like getting respect not dis respect that's you may have a raiding guild you may have members blah blah blah but at least ill respect mine and not put them down. And once a better guild comes along they will leave yours. That's why your guild has no respect from many other guilds. They may see you as myrmidons first guild to lv 25. Woot? A raiding guild. Woot? There is so many of them. But once they find out how sht of a leader you are and your egotistic ways I am sure all the so called respect people have for myrmidons will go bye bye just like you will. Jeno who? Also you started this entire argument I took no credit for the guild app and rules you just had to go along and add your little input if you think myrmidons is such a good guild why did you have to comment and say don't join this guild? Scared of competition besides AnO?b You may act hard behind a computer many people do. But, I can tell just from the way you act your a puss one sign of danger you'll do nothing. So I ask you just leave my post alone let me do my thing who cares if I got guild kicked and tell your members to stop posting to. See they want some attention also. Thank you.
    Lol my 330ilvl hunter pulls 15k DPS...

You seem to make this personal. Maybe you should just stop with the *****ing, mmkay?

11. Lol my 330ilvl hunter pulls 15k DPS...

You seem to make this personal. Maybe you should just stop with the *****ing, mmkay?
    my hunter was 323 in the raids with 10k dps now he 337 with 15k dps but he started it.. I just ended it... and your continuing it...

12. #Non-warrior/rogueclassesdpsproblems

13. my hunter was 323 in the raids with 10k dps now he 337 with 15k dps but he started it.. I just ended it... and your continuing it...
    I thought you can't enter BH/BOT/BWD unless your ilvl is 329 (BH) and 342 (BWD/BOT).

12 Last