1. One more thing you don't understand jeno is people like getting respect not dis respect that's you may have a raiding guild you may have members blah blah blah but at least ill respect mine and not put them down. And once a better guild comes along they will leave yours. That's why your guild has no respect from many other guilds. They may see you as myrmidons first guild to lv 25. Woot? A raiding guild. Woot? There is so many of them. But once they find out how sht of a leader you are and your egotistic ways I am sure all the so called respect people have for myrmidons will go bye bye just like you will. Jeno who? Also you started this entire argument I took no credit for the guild app and rules you just had to go along and add your little input if you think myrmidons is such a good guild why did you have to comment and say don't join this guild? Scared of competition besides AnO?b You may act hard behind a computer many people do. But, I can tell just from the way you act your a puss one sign of danger you'll do nothing. So I ask you just leave my post alone let me do my thing who cares if I got guild kicked and tell your members to stop posting to. See they want some attention also. Thank you.
    I don't agree with jeno straight up coming in here and being a dbag about it, although it is funny you basically copied everything word for word. It's nice to be original, and people will laugh and ridicule you for copying stuff, no matter what you or anyone else thinks about it.

What i find funny is that you think you can judge how good of a leader Jeno is by one month in the guild. I've known him for almost two years now, and yes, Jeno can and mostly is a dick. I'll admit that. But his way of leading works. You think that the guild would have gotten where it did if we were 'egotistic' and our leader was '****'? I dont know about you, but most normal people flock away from qualities like that. The 100+ current members of Myrmidons aren't doing that, and the guild has been successful for a very long time now, with our 'egotistic' and '****' leader manning the reins. Also, I love how coming to the defense of your guild and guild leader is considered 'attention whoring'. Quite the logic there.

Frankly this **** is dumb to argue about, you made your own guild whopee, but dont make false, stupid statements like that. It just makes you look like an *****.

2. It doesn't matter.

Their guild name isn't <lol myrm sux>.

If their GM got kicked from Myrm, it's likely because he's stupid. For that very same reason, his guild has a very high failure rate.

Quit worrying about whether he copies your rules or not -- your app form is public, you'd be a fool for expecting someone to not copy it eventually.

M1NO -- you guys are just about successful as Private Server Heroes can get. Don't make yourself look like an *** by coming here and making a fool of yourself, justified or not.

Let him have his spree of fun -- they'll disband when they wipe on Atra for hours.

3. inb4 ban for breaking guild recruitment rules.

First 12