Malecontent
    dude lol,first team we fighted is third most rated team on sargeras u can check armory,first are some hackers who donate alot,and second team is linkens team who got banned for no reason,there is alot of fishy things on sargeras lol
    You should accept some critism dude, but since you were kind enough to point out to me to check the armory here it goes. Your score is awfull, rank 3 team that senor edison cleave is bad, i mean really really bad, and they won most arenas against you, you won 3-4 times, they won close to 13-15. As for those who are hacking their way into rank 1 i have only thing to say. Go to your WoW instalation folder and DELETE it.

As for this guy LOSJKFAKE, dude dont be lost pls. If you dont have the skills and cant stand feral`s crazy dps stop playing the game, seriosly lol. Ofc there`s always gonna be 1 class doing crazy dps i dunno wtf is wrong with you.

Malecontent
    Lol at these experts and rank ones.
    95% of molten high rated players are like this,nothing new.
    This is the thruth, but not all rank 1 is like this. Like you said 95% :D

theres no way we won 3-4 couse result from that day was 7-9 for them and we didnt play again,anyway why does it matter,and also we playing for fun and elite gear,we got elite gear and just showing some arenas,i like how pru guys come here on forums and watching video to find some mistake and turn on pru mode and troll in topic lol,molten is filled with kids,if molten bann >16 molten would have 3k playes online on all realms,true fact :s
    Dude you obviosly failed hard, you made a beginner`s mistakes, why dont you just accept the reality and move on. Nobody said you sucks, they just said about your mistakes because most of the time they will cost you the match.

Malecontent
    everyone makes mistakes,noone is perfect :)
    Now that is the right thing to say, cheers :) And grats on the ellite gear. :)

4. Too bad I mistook you, I though you were a better person.
    You simply cannot accept any criticism by anyone, and then when someone beats you, you go around saying that they are "no-lifers", "UBER donators" and "hackers"?

Seriously?
    If you can't beat someone, don't go around the corner and say how they "hack", that's the worse thing to do.
    And R2 and R3 were banned because of wintrading, for your information. You should chill out a bit and think if all of this what you're writing is good for you? You're turning in to Caylara, and believe me you don't want other players to think of you as some kind of a kid who is not mature by any means, but you're just showing this more and more.

Regards.

SwdMonster
    ofc pvp is low when your feral burst 500 k dmg in 5 seconds. [ 5 feral teams in top 10 2vs2]
    I tested the dmg of my feral since apparently someone keep saying that they are bugged and ignore resilience.

Wearing 3400 resi (4 mooncloth) I got 6.1k Rake crit and 8.6k Rip crit (with inner fire)
    Wearing 4100 resi (double set) I got 4.5k Rake crit and 6.5k Rip crit (with inner fire and shadow form).

[Feral had tailoring proc and unheeded warning proc]

SO I guess his dmg is really op, can't do **** about that.

6. You should learn to use LoS to avoid CC.
    Also need more team play, you destroy 3-4 ccs.
    Better then most ppl on sargeras. Liked

7. Since this is a hot topic about andronicus saying we're hacking I'll link you a picture or two.

http://armory.molten-wow.com/matchdetails/517544/Sargeras/ - The SS match ^^.

pleplepleple
    That's a good one. Bann inc.

9. Ren how on earth is your haste only 26%.. Frost DK start with like 50% base haste :/

I stack mastery and I got 57% haste >.>
    http://i45.tinypic.com/2lbp79g.jpg

Also heard about the talent exploit... bad. Don't do that ****.

First 12