pleplepleple
    First minute of video and i turned that crap off lol.
    trinekt war stomp for fear with no pressure going on and you didnt dispelled bop lmao.

2. Thats 2400+ MMR? **** me how high do peoples MMR go on sargeras? I imagine good players OVER 9000!

Second game was funnier than the first though, i loved them Mind controls... first one u just ran the priest into the middle of nagrand... second you mind controlled em into the perfect position to fear you, nearly killed your rogue there bro.

You trinket war stomp? Tbh the end of the argument is there.

3. .................... ÔÇó complete silence ÔÇó .................
    .................... ÔÇó more silence ÔÇó .......................
    .................... ÔÇó fell a sleep ÔÇó ..........................

4. yeah,couse if priest didnt fear ward paladin we would won the match
    pls look at situation before failing in trolling or acting pru haha lol
    So you knew the paladin had fear ward, yet you still attempted the fear anyway? Thats when you know your hardcore.

Also no, you had no offensive pressure built up at that stage either and going off how long it takes you to kill anyone in both fights, i doubt you and the "pru" peeps you are running with have ever globaled anyone.

Seriously man, whats your real MMR?

5. hahaha ur funny and u need glasses,priest didnt fear ward him at start,only noobs do it,he done it in combat,and we didnt notice,why are u so upet with me lol,place ur 3s video here i wana see it
    Thank you for proving my point.

Also im not pru enough to have my own video.

Nah just kiddin, my e-penis is too large to fit on a screen.

Nah jokes, its because i suck. Im stuck at 1 MMR and no one wants to watch those games. :(

Malecontent
    Well guys you shouldnt judge them because if you played arenas at least once you`ll know how things change in arenas really fast. He did trinket the warstomp but they won the match thats what matters. Next time he`ll know better.

The fight against 1st team: Senor edison cleave. Thats just not the way you play that comp. Paladin is a hard fail, that feral too, he didnt do anything to take pressure of priest. That priest did SILENCE on healer when his own HP was at 50% maybe even lower, the point is no pressure was going at the moment on rogue or dk, just a hard fail by that team. And priest needs to dispell paladin at all times from fear so he can sit near priest and rebuke, slow him. Thats just not the way how you play senor edison cleave.

2nd team: **** happens but those mind controls were fail, and that priest feared into your Fear ward. That is just bad, really really bad. I have respect for Sargeras realm, but record some more arenas gainst top 10 or 15 teams i see there are teams in the top 15 with 2.2k+ rating. Do some arenas against them.

You guys did good against these teams, you dont have to prove me anything i can see you`re using your brain to hide,los whatever cc you can, but **** happens we all make mistakes.

7. IF this truly is 2.4k MMR because I couldn't bare watching it till the end then you have just reminded me while I quit here the moment I saw people at 2.5k MMR. This is what people do at about 1600 rating. Your attitude towards criticism is what I find rather funny. Also please watch a few movies before making one yourself, it looks awful.

8. why u didnt post the other fight u ost like 10-15 and won 2-3 llol

9. How exactly is pvp on Sargeras hilarious? It's the same as any other server except we have higher xp rates.
    Actually it's not the same, I can say that because I play on both realms, FW and Sargeras. I've seen a lot more T2 people on Sargeras but half of them doesn't even have focus macros. There are more people who think of themself as "pro's" because they got T2 which doesn't mean much there anyway.

10. Sargeras pvp :S

1) Rush in
    2) Pop cd's
    3) Try to kill someone
    4) problem??

11. Trinket war stomp for a fear on a target with fear ward alone.
    Mana burn a full blinded healer.
    Didn't watch after that lol.

SwdMonster
    ROFL I stopped after trinket stomp into fear on fearward so I won't comment the video(not to mention clicking on party frames to target rofl).

Btw you should be more positive and accept criticism since it is what makes you improve your gameplay, and don't be so c??cky, it only makes you look worse than you are.

P.S.
    Before you start bashing me calling me noob, lowrated scrub and so on please consider that I'm currently R1 on FW in 2s and R3 in 3s(38 points far from R1), so i know what i'm talking about and NO i don't consider myself any good, it's just the PvP level on molten that is really low.

Swdmonster

13. male draenei
    thats how you know it was gonna b bad

14. ROFL I stopped after trinket stomp into fear on fearward so I won't comment the video(not to mention clicking on party frames to target rofl).

Btw you should be more positive and accept criticism since it is what makes you improve your gameplay, and don't be so c??cky, it only makes you look worse than you are.

P.S.
    Before you start bashing me calling me noob, lowrated scrub and so on please consider that I'm currently R1 on FW in 2s and R3 in 3s(38 points far from R1), so i know what i'm talking about and NO i don't consider myself any good, it's just the PvP level on molten that is really low.

Swdmonster
    ofc pvp is low when your feral burst 500 k dmg in 5 seconds. [ 5 feral teams in top 10 2vs2]

12 Last