1. Elemental shaman pvp 4.0.6

Hi guys,
    This is the first time i make a shaman.
    Can anyone tell me the spec,glyph for pvp, and the prior statistics?
    I serach on forum and the web, but i can't find so much on patch 4.0.6...., i find only Enhance, and resto.

Thanks to all ;)

2. You think it'd be easier (if it existed) to join a chat channel which all players using your class could talk?

Hrotik
    roll a heal

4. I want to try dps...is really bad?

ButterJam
    Ele is good has really nice burst you should play it if you want

6. Well, thanks. Butt, can you help me with spec,glyph for pvp, and the prior statistics?

ButterJam
    prior stats 4% hit > Spell penetration cap i think its about 200 > int > haste > mastery > crit
    About spec choose by yourself there are different specs try them and decide :)

8. Hi, I play elemental shaman in Frostwolf and I can tell you that is pretty okay.

The only thing you will never ever kill , not even a little bit is a feral druid.
    That said, the only thing I can tell you is that by the time 4.3 come, we will be one of the strongest 1 vs 1 classes of the game, we get awesome buffs in these incoming patches.

Sorry for my bad english

Btw my character name is Teslas just if you wanna look for me in the armory, I just reached 2k.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I copy-pasted an old reply,
    well
    about the spec, this is what I use
    http://wowtal.com/#k=lvN6aqqX.bqj.shaman.qHvNBb

About the prior stats, well you know.. Int, Stamina
    And you will have to choose which playstyle suits the most for you, if you want to stack haste to cast a little more (not too much) or to stack mastery and do almost every time a double spell (which I recommend) but at the end it's your choice. I can tell you that when stacking mastery, you can 1shot people with everything popped up (elemental mastery, trinket, volcanic potion, etc. ) I reach about 11k spell power hiting 60k fulmination.)