1. May 19, 2013  

2. May 19, 2013  
    Hi, and thanks for your intrest!

It would be best if you applied after your exams are over, as various things may have changed after a month such as our recruitment status etc. If you're good, I'm sure you'll be able to get in whenever you apply! :)

Good luck with your exams too!
    Ok and thanks for the advice, I'll make sure to make an application then! :D Good luck with the exams too, hopefully everything goes well :D

3. May 19, 2013  
    staph being nice to other people and start showing your cookie monster side
    Amb is a cute fluffy asian gild lider

4. May 19, 2013  
    Amb is a cute fluffy asian gild lider
    wai so banned huhu?

5. May 19, 2013  

6. May 19, 2013  
    I'm a retail veteran. I've been playing this game since the beta because my uncle's daughter's grandpa's mother owns Blizzard so I can bring you all down *****es. I was rejected because I do not have enough "swag". I mean, what is this guild? Like seriously guys. If you want to be respected then accept me and I might not call the police and get your *** kicked. By the way, Obama is my grandpa's friend so yea get serious.
    Mijail out.

7. May 19, 2013  
    I'm a retail veteran. I've been playing this game since the beta because my uncle's daughter's grandpa's mother owns Blizzard so I can bring you all down *****es. I was rejected because I do not have enough "swag". I mean, what is this guild? Like seriously guys. If you want to be respected then accept me and I might not call the police and get your *** kicked. By the way, Obama is my grandpa's friend so yea get serious.
    Mijail out.

8. May 20, 2013  
    Mijail out.
    hi mijal i lov u

9. May 21, 2013  

XD

Posted by Interlude View Post
    Mijail out....

HOLY FCK **** JUST GOT REAL! :O

10. May 22, 2013  
    RS25HC Today ! stay tuned on Twitch for live stream

11. May 22, 2013  
    Did severance stop posting their raid achievement? There isnt a post on any LK or halion kills for more than a month.

12. May 22, 2013  
    Did severance stop posting their raid achievement? There isnt a post on any LK or halion kills for more than a month.
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthre...20#post1817435 - Totally over a month.

13. May 22, 2013  
    LK is still enraging in phase 3 after Frostmourne so 'till they fix it we're not going to kill him probably.
    Also since we so many trials online we're barely trying to kill Halion.

14. May 22, 2013  
    40 days, 1 halion kill posted as compared to the strings of LK and halion kills at the start. The standard is a far cry as compared to 2 month ago. No offence but just curious to what had happened. Seems like severance is turning into one of those "social" guilds.

15. May 22, 2013  
    40 days, 1 halion kill posted as compared to the strings of LK and halion kills at the start. The standard is a far cry as compared to 2 month ago. No offence but just curious to what had happened. Seems like severance is turning into one of those "social" guilds.
    What calendar are you using?

First ... 13212223242533 ... Last