1. June 6, 2013  
    ...is wotlk still fun?

I tried mop and it made me quit wow!

2. June 6, 2013  
    ...is wotlk still fun?

I tried mop and it made me quit wow!
    Yus WoW sucks badly. Plis go play Neopets.

3. June 6, 2013  
    Looks like it's time to make a post about recruitment.

We have now reached full capacity, and therefore are not taking in any more applications. As ever, people who believe they're got what we're looking for are still free to apply, but it does mean the entire application process will potentially be more lengthy, and more challenging.

I need to stress now that your application isn't just about how big your gearscore is, or how high your DPS/HPS can get to. We are really focusing on your personality, your dedication and your class knowledge. We get too many applications with one word answers, answers copied and pasted from TankSpot and also those who are joining all for the wrong reasons. It is too easy for us to take one look at these and reject them immediately.

Remember, if you are applying, make sure you impress us by spending thought into why you are writing the application, and also time, to show us the great player you are.

By the way, saying 'I am not good at making applications' doesn't work, just like the commonly used 'the government where I live have blocked the website', or even the 'I applied on the old website'.

4. June 6, 2013  

5. June 6, 2013  
    We have to announce, with tears in our eyes, that Flucky got one weapon!

(donated...he's still nib)

6. June 6, 2013  
    We have to announce, with tears in our eyes, that Flucky got one weapon!

(donated...he's still nib)
    Noooooooooo Flucky got mad? Rage donate?(:

7. June 6, 2013  

8. June 6, 2013  
    Looks like it's time to make a post about recruitment.

We have now reached full capacity, and therefore are not taking in any more applications. As ever, people who believe they're got what we're looking for are still free to apply, but it does mean the entire application process will potentially be more lengthy, and more challenging.

I need to stress now that your application isn't just about how big your gearscore is, or how high your DPS/HPS can get to. We are really focusing on your personality, your dedication and your class knowledge. We get too many applications with one word answers, answers copied and pasted from TankSpot and also those who are joining all for the wrong reasons. It is too easy for us to take one look at these and reject them immediately.

Remember, if you are applying, make sure you impress us by spending thought into why you are writing the application, and also time, to show us the great player you are.

By the way, saying 'I am not good at making applications' doesn't work, just like the commonly used 'the government where I live have blocked the website', or even the 'I applied on the old website'.
    Plis lidur inv me guild, I carry you guys lod I have 9 k gs warrior I one shot all bosses, is good? Yes? Anyways that's great news to hear ambu, you've made this guild great once again. I'm glad to see that you still have the best warrior in the guild "Lulio" bai!

9. June 6, 2013  
    What? Recruitment closed for boys. Open for girls. Tits or gtfo. PM kiryuu

10. June 6, 2013  
    What? Recruitment closed for boys. Open for girls. Tits or gtfo. PM kiryuu
    we need better mages

11. June 6, 2013  

12. June 6, 2013  

13. June 6, 2013  
    So far I've received great applications but I need to warn you girls that we are looking for the best nudes out there (but bikini are legit).

14. June 6, 2013  
    Hey Flucky, I has got your weap0nz!! Umadbrah?!!

15. June 6, 2013  
    That's it Flucky, I shall punish you for donating your weapons and going to respec back to UH tank. How's that, huh? What does it feel? SUFFER, MORTAL!

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last