skeith931
    Grats! that havocs will never drop QQ

-guesswho

2. Grats! that havocs will never drop QQ

-guesswho
    Ain't nobody got time for guessing.

Flucky???

3. Helping to bump because....me gud bumperz!!!!! :D:D
    I got infraction for pretty much simillar post in diffraction thread, prolly just our lovely Grace hates my bumps cus dey so good. :(

4. HUEHUEHUE we gudz menz. And good job to everyone who remained calm and did their role well especially after one of our tank dc-ed halfway through the fight, again.

skeith931
    Ain't nobody got time for guessing.

Flucky???
    yup :D that noob dk who dies to shadow traps

6. 2.5 hrs and lod down.. super fast and awesome run :D lets hope for a quick alt run LoD too

7. Streaming ICC25Norm

www.twitch.tv/zarisus

8. Late congratulations because I'm jot at home; we once again prove that we can 4 heal (and kinda 1 tank) even with Avoidance DR fixes :)

Hope the norm 25 went week today, and best of wishes for our 2nd LoD tomorrow! :)

9. ROOARRR let's hope I'm able to come online for raids! Not able to log on after my Internet crashed yesterday. So irritating!

10. You seriously got internet problems. When i am in singapore using 10MBPS also not as cui as your fibre optics. Go change provider.

11. Late congratulations because I'm jot at home; we once again prove that we can 4 heal (and kinda 1 tank) even with Avoidance DR fixes :)

Hope the norm 25 went week today, and best of wishes for our 2nd LoD tomorrow! :)
    25 norm went week?

you mean weak?

YOU CALL US WEAK! AMG! *DRAMA*

12. POW! We broke through the barrier of LK and downed him on 2nd (alt) run! Successfully, clearly, easily, took us 3 tries to get him down on alt run for the first time, it was awesome, pure gold run. Thanks for all of you participating, many people got achievement, loots were Oathbrinder and Fal'inrush. I must say I am very proud of each everyone of you who helped us to get up here, especially thanks for Janitras and Ambulance who returned and are leading Severance to glory!

All HEIL SEVERANCE!

13. WE DID IT, YES WE DID, OH WE DID, HAHA WE DID, HAHAHAHAH WE DID, WE REALLY DID IT? WOW WE DID? HAHAHAHA WE DID? HUEHUEHUE OK WE DID DID IT.

Aside from the crazy me, good job to everyone in that raid. Like Hera said, pure gold run. Hoping to keep this momentum and performance of the alt run up.

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last