Blanchee
    Gm loves Severance ! :D

2. Well, that's a little bit unfortunate turn of tides BUT... at least not as bad, 7 days is kinda low and considering that people still got other accounts we'll be able to keep on raiding after we find out which exploit was that so we don't get banned again (lolawkward)

Blanchee
    Doesn't matter , after 7 days we will be STRONGER and less exploiting xD.
    Join severance now with less exploiting .

4. LOL why is diffraction first to start the conversation? Did'nt notice that diffraction is still around. Anyway qq more before moderators have the chance to remove them.

5. 1st of all with all the buggs one does not simply follow retail style raiding.
    2nd of all there are many top guilds getting banned for molten's mistakes, which we realize through the course of the life that its easier to do it bugged way coz molten doesnt care about WOTLK.

This isnt a big deal, bans come and go, exploits are always there which is "convenient game play" in its meaning than actual meaning "game breaking advantage" the word describes. Pugs do it always every single time, no one bans them though.

Now we know what went wrong and we will simply mend it right and do it retail style. (one always follows its ancestors and repeats history which changes with a revolt, in this case, ban from gm :P)

6. Thank you fellow Diffraction friends for all of this precious spam. Now, I'd ask you to leave this thread clean.

7. Anyway, its not like diffraction doesnt have severance members in it. LOL. Just a matter of time.

8. Meng, commiting suicide rly :( some1 suggest a game to play :(

9. Meng, commiting suicide rly :( some1 suggest a game to play :(
    Go play real life, a bit boring game sometimes but man... the graphics!

10. Saviana Ragefire must go in air, and we taunted her. this is the reason for 25 bans

Blanchee
    Anyway still epic . I have no regrets :3

chocohole
    Meng, commiting suicide rly :( some1 suggest a game to play :(
    Hi Blindwizzard !

13. Go play real life, a bit boring game sometimes but man... the graphics!
    men, my graphics card is weak :( the fps is 2 irl O.o

14. Bump.

No more drama posts, please. If you require assistance or have any questions, please feel free to ask myself or any other moderator.

First ... 30383940414250 ... Last