1. Here, a pic with me if you're sad :D :

P.s. : just my numbers from an intense sindy 10hc(probably the numbers will be lower on 25hc).

Blanchee
    Here, a pic with me if you're sad :D :

P.s. : just my numbers from an intense sindy 10hc(probably the numbers will be lower on 25hc).
    Still worst tank from Severance . I'm waiting for Daellon to show you how he can tank better in bear form :)

3. Pfft...he will become a steak. Even Bisen can tank better!

4. Pfff, don't take away my performance Q.Q .

5. Greetings, Any chance i could join you with a fury/prot warrior( i also do arms pve and it's just as good as fury)? Your raid times are perfect for me, i can attend all the raids. Right now all my characters are on the alliance side but if you decide to give me a chance i will transfer all of them to the horde.

6. Just make an application on severance.tk . Just take your time with the application and have patience...even if you have to wait 1 or even 2 weeks. In the end it's worth it. Cheers.

7. ..... and so the raiding week begins again with successful RS and TOGC!

but a certain paranoia as to what's banable and what's not from scripts to buffs to spells!!

Blanchee
    ..... And so the raiding week begins again with successful rs and togc!

But a certain paranoia as to what's banable and what's not from scripts to buffs to spells!!
    if you taunt it then we will have to wipe !
    Shrub don't stack auras !
    Don't kite muradin !

9. You keep talking but you know I tanked him with extreme lags.

chocohole
    Lag?
    Just a little 3 seconds delay lol

11. ^ I don't know who you are. But I will find you and I'll rename you.

Anyway, here's the best combo ever to farm the mount from Karazhan : DK blood tank + shammy resto.

12. nabled u cant solo karazan. cool

First ... 31394041424351 ... Last