Blanchee
    You want dota boy to help you noob !

2. pls stahp showing your clicker ui D: hue

chocohole
    he's an octopus so he reaches all keys from 1 to =

4. Wait, you don't faceroll the keyboard like me ? I can hit any key when I'm using my nose.

5. Oh that's the reason you suck at tanking D:

6. Wtf i refreshed the paged and you replied....stalker

7. Moderators pls delete this pic it hurts my eyes!

8. Wtf men i keep it clean and simple. Unlike you I play with 60 fps :P.

qwerfy
    Hi, I would like to join your guild. How is severance's current progression like?

10. Hi, I would like to join your guild. How is severance's current progression like?
    It's on our thread (Page 1)

11. Today we managed do something that most of the players of our guild wanted to see being done-we managed to successfully kill The Lich King on 10 Heroic mode with 10/10 people up on the platform. Yesterday we started the raid a bit too late and our main raid was earlier than every single one as well although we gathered up today with the same people and we did whatever we should've been done long time ago-we 1shotted The Lich King. 6 new Banes were achieved today. Loots were: Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love and Windrunner's Heartseeker. Perfect job guys, you did a great job out there on the Frozen Throne!

12. epic run! good job guys! and LoD FTW!

13. At the moment we closed off our recruitment for all the classes and specializations as we are quite filled and trying to clear as many trashy players as possible. Stay tuned for whenever we open it up again.

P.S. You can still try and apply on our website if you are feeling like you are worth it but most of the time we will be rejecting people.

First ... 324041424344 ... Last