1. Dude just accept you wiped us without excuses xD . It happened to me a lot of times to raid at sindra with no dbm and I saw frost beacon debuff .
    wait what...u guys still having trouble wiht syndra?

2. wait what...u guys still having trouble wiht syndra?
    Obviously when Mister Scissors is leading.

3. wait what...u guys still having trouble wiht syndra?
    Yes, such trouble may appear when we raid with slacker bisen but that can also happen if you're tired after so many Halion 25hc kills, but you know that already. Ah, you don't.

4. Scissor is new lider?? Emrgerds all run awaysss plis men sv urself. Rs 25 heroic is very challenging indeed. It looks to me that best guilds wipe on rabbits. That's right, you ain't got my swag. Level 1 raid on hogger and wipe!

Kayotica
    -Destiny is the road you CHOOSE to be on, not the one you were born on.

5. Every guild has its ups and downs...

what remains now is not even the shadow of original severance....

6. The guild is definitely at its lowest point. The guild was reformed on a promise which was broken months ago. Most of the officers had given up and scissors had to pick up where they left off which he wasn't prepared and supported at the same time. Some of the core members quickly identifies the difference in standards and voiced their opinion but was ignored. Being ignored, some left, some went inactive but they are still some trying to help. (I tried to help but I've since left due to the increase of *** kissers in the guild taking advantage of the guild's plight)After I left, you are only left with 1 active veteran plus 2 active hc raider and 2 of them are about to leave from what I know. I just hope that you appreciate those who are still helping. Btw, I don't think "hes" coming back.

7. Ok, good luck with raiding.

Not to boast myself but ever since I started leading solo raids without officers, we might have not killed sindi 3 times at most and that to in 3rd runs which are mostly missing geared people. So basically boosting low geared people. Apart from that there are highly OP geared morons like to ninja pull and die without listening to RC.

There are some morons that come as healer, afk every boss, respec to dps and finally gets gkicked for being pro.

Best part is, non of these guys are trials.

There are some morons who can't gear icc25n gear and come fresh out of the box to icc25hc, and when told to change toon, they are outraged by their own ego and gquit.

Now where is my mistake here? I stepped up as officer so that guild doesn't die out. So that people can still stick around and enjoy the raids. But it turns out to be a blood sucking marathon where everyone wants to leech out everything they can before I quit. So be it.

Edit: thank you for your kind words @ Anoqt. I have reached my pressure point as well.

8. No guild can last forever anyways.

9. scissors did a fine job what was asked of him and my comment was not meant towards him in any way.... I was merely stating the fact that is now and that's the truth.

Severance was reformed for glory but the guys who reformed it are long gone...

10. Every guild has its ups and downs...

what remains now is not even the shadow of original severance....
    I totally agree with this.

11. Today I shall declare whatever should have been declared a while ago. Severance guild has come to an end today and I had to accept this difficult yet righteous decision along with our current guild officers. We've had a perfect guild whenever we reformed, great officers and crazy epic community. Today we've got only a shade left of what we had. Due to IRL issues (school, job, other important things) many officers had to leave off a game. We managed to stand for a bit more but last week's events has forced me as well as our officers to make one final decision - close off the guild for inactivity and lack of the leaders. Today I stand proud of all of you guys who managed to successfully win at fierce battles against The Lich King, Halion the Twilight Destroyer and many other countless bosses we have faced on heroic and normal difficulties. Besides from that we had one of the best community ever created and I can say, with no fear or doubts, that Severance guild has been one of the best guilds ever made up on Molten-WoW. With that being said, I wish all of you best of luck in a whole different variety of things.

Regards.

12. Oh snap :( i was about to start playing again :( even wrote on gforum

13. Talos the guild destroyer strikes again :\

14. Talos the guild destroyer strikes again :\
    as much as I did'nt want to ... 1 more to the list!

:D

First ... 344243444546 ... Last