Lcdaxe

Reccomendation Enhancement Shaman 3.3.5

I started my Enhancement Shaman and he is 4.8 gs at the moment, I've been thinking on donating for the weapons, they are difficult to get and I dont wanna use BH quest, the question is : Black Bruise is a really nice option for enhancement or I should go for other weapons ? I like fist weapons thats why I ask.

Other question about trinkets, which are BiS trinkets for an enhancement shaman, at the moment I have EoT one (that gives 512 haste for 20 secs) and Comet's trail. But I wanna know BiS for trinkets.

Amples
    Herkuml War Token is one, and is easily available for EoFs. Somebody do the mathcraft for me as for which among STS and Tiny Abom is better, though.

Lcdaxe
    And what about weapons ? I wanna know if Black Bruise is a nice option :)

4. get 2 havocs, the really best.
    though there are a lot of guilds farming icc hc.
    get rs 25 items

Lcdaxe
    So the best weapons for an enhancement shaman are Havoc's Hc ?

And trinkets I wanna know BiS, because a guildie told me BiS is probably Deathbringer's Will and Herkuml, since Tiny Abomination in a Jar is not that usable, because of the bonus 50% of weapon damage, that sucks I think for a shaman. And STS is a good one seems.

Which are BiS trinkets ?

The crit cap is 46% ?

Expertise cap is 20 or 25 ?

Blmaestro
    Enh shamans are gear dependent, mediocre dps unless very skilled, low latency and alert, and not really needed in raid comps. I suggest you go resto, help heal, pick up enhancement items along the way, until your guild is happy to let you play enhancement.

My vote goes for STS hc and one havocs hc, the rest can be farmed.

7. Enh shamans are gear dependent, mediocre dps unless very skilled, low latency and alert, and not really needed in raid comps. I suggest you go resto, help heal, pick up enhancement items along the way, until your guild is happy to let you play enhancement.

Ideal, is that you?

And btw, yeah go resto, just like other 38947239487 shamans on server and spend months grinding eofs, yeah eofs bcs thnx to massive resto shaman community, you'll be considered lucky if you get 1 upgrade/week ;)

Like every other class out there - it all depends on the player :cool:

8. There is no crit cap on molten besides the very hard cap of 100%, and Expertise cap is 22.

I have heard that stacking some more arp than usual is viable on molten; maybe windfury is dipping or so (it could be secondary damage), but I`ve never tested it.
    its viable because double wf is viable
    iirc the icd on wf is half of what it should be (3.0-1.5), and both imbues arent on the same icd

Amples
    And trinkets I wanna know BiS, because a guildie told me BiS is probably Deathbringer's Will and Herkuml, since Tiny Abomination in a Jar is not that usable, because of the bonus 50% of weapon damage, that sucks I think for a shaman. And STS is a good one seems
    1. You use slow, 2.6, weapons. You're bound to have decent weapon damage.
    2. You hit fast.
    3. You make good use hit rating until the spell hit cap. And even past it you still have DW cap, so the hit won't be 100% wasted (you'd want other stats, though).
    4. Assassination Rogues also go for this, despite their weaker weapon damage. There's no reason for you not to.
    5. You have non-physical damage, which makes ArP weaker on you than say, a Warrior.

Lcdaxe
    Enh shamans are gear dependent, mediocre dps unless very skilled, low latency and alert, and not really needed in raid comps. I suggest you go resto, help heal, pick up enhancement items along the way, until your guild is happy to let you play enhancement.

Mediocre dps ? I dont think so, Im pulling 7-9k in ICC with 5.2 gs having Frost Giant's Cleaver and BH mace (Cudgel of Furious Justice), my trinkets are Comet's Trail and Shard of the Crystal Heart. So I dont think that is a mediocre dps considering my gear...
    I wanna know if its a great idea to go for DBW or TaiaJ.

11. Mediocre dps ? I dont think so, Im pulling 7-9k in ICC with 5.2 gs having Frost Giant's Cleaver and BH mace (Cudgel of Furious Justice), my trinkets are Comet's Trail and Shard of the Crystal Heart. So I dont think that is a mediocre dps considering my gear...
    I wanna know if its a great idea to go for DBW or TaiaJ.
    Have to agree on 1st part. I have resto/ele shaman and, out of pure boredom, changed to enha spec, got mostly emblem gear(had over 500 eots in stack from rhcs) and got 232/239 maces from voteshop, and chanted that stuff with medium enchants(such as +8 on chest etc) and blue gems, soh/koteb enchants and berserk/mongoose. Took some time go get into rhc as dps, but when i finally did, some basic rotation knowledge(keep everything on CD) i wiped the floor with other 2 dps-ers, which is pretty good concerning the fact that one of them was 5.6 spriest(while emblem gear gets you to 4.8 tops). So yeah, enhancement is waaaaaay too underestimated bcs ppl see 1 nub and generalise the whole class.

2nd part regarding trinkets, i tend to belive that TAiaJ might be more usefull for rets, but far away from being useless for enhancements. The fact that you can proc 5/5 Maelstrom in one hit means you can stack 8 Motes in no time, but you'll still be "penalized" with low 1h damage. On the other side, ret pala can also get several motes at once using Divine Storm, and proc will hit for massive dmg AND activate Seal of Command. So conclusion is that both classes benefit from TAiaJ, just that rets benefit a bit more. Personally, i wold roll on TAiaJ only and ONLY if there are no palas in raid that would want it.

12. May 23, 2013  
    for the trinkets i'd say Herkumi war token ( its got a solid up-time during a fight - 95% uptime imho) and STS HC (solely for the attack power uprate only)