1. Can't wait to hear from Nelth players to brag about their "pvp" when Sargeras has a 2900 rated team anda 2600 rated team compared to them. :\

2. lol

just wait till next season me and few other top players from wsg coming over to sargeras to dominate the ladder

3. Because you can donate for R1.

Seems legit.

4. I love it how this guy blames the fact that he sucks solely on the basis that other people have better gear than him.

I mean, what top pvper doesnt use full heroic pve gear in arena's, right?

5. You cannot expect positive response from anyone after bashing rank 1 team when you lose to them all the time.

6. Oh God, this again?

Fight I. Demonic Circle Smoke Bomb?

Fight II. CC?

Seriously, bro... Why do you keep posting these vids to us? I told you - we all know Sarg PvP sucks. We don't need any more proof.

7. This is why people from Balkan annoy me the **** off more than any other foreign inexperienced non-english speaking players and I'm from Balkan.

8. bashing?u were banned 5 days right?using 25% dmg and hit rating talent what can be only used with dual wield,and u use it with 2h weapon?nice cheat,donator waepon + exploiting 25% dmg,i dont understand how u have 30 looses in 2s, and 1 loose 3s gg
    Can you prove any of that ?
    Perhaps after you're unbanned for being so nice towards eastern people you'd like to check if all of those accusations of yours are actually possible.
    For someone still in puberty that is..

9. Inb4 a moderator deletes half of the posts.

true that,everyone hates us couse we own this game,we and russian
    Sure.

This is why people from Balkan annoy me the **** off more than any other foreign inexperienced non-english speaking players and I'm from Balkan.
    I agree, I'm from these parts too and people that annoy me the most are "my own".

seems like that,this is my friends who were top in 3s on frostwolf on realm but they are banned for same reason im,couldnt stand donator rights on molten,watch u will maybe learn something
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtJdQG2ATcI
    I'm not quite sure what are you trying to prove, I know all of them, and, even though I disagree with permanent ban of Dusthoof, Neinkampf got a 60 days ban and he's a donator.
    ?
    Of-course it's too harsh (In their case) but you do know the rules, if you break them prepare yourself for the punishment.

And I watched the whole video already.

10. He does play on sargeras....

Also Donors can be banned big time... I got perma'd once...

11. prove what? u were banned 5 days what i need to prove when u got banned for that lol.i didnt understand what u trying to say but nvm i dont want to talk to u,in 4.3.4 i will duel u 1v1 and put it on youtube,if i loose or if i win,i know u will donate gurthlak hc,so i have in plan to donate legendary daggers ,i hope u wont exploit talents and stack haste in duel
    those grammar skills... god...

with such attitude no wonder you got banned.

I'm not even surprised, you give Balkan people a bad reputation.

12. sorry im not from england
    Another stereotypical comment right there,

to stupid to realise that the English language is spoken in many countries, not just england