1. [3.3.5a] MP Reporter

Hello all :) I'd like to share my addon, MP Reporter, with the rest of the community.

If you are raiding ICC frequently, you should try it out!
    MPR is a simple raider needs-based addon and is greatly increasing raid performaces (both survivability and DPS) in many guilds already. Knowing when certain abilities are cast by bosses with recently implented timer system will let your raid members output maximum damage and allow them to safely position themselves/move away few seconds before.

But I have DeadlyBossMods, I don't need this.
    DeadlyBossMods is indeed good and better, but not every player in raid uses it. Having one MPR addon user in raid will take care of all member around you. While DBM is made for retail encounters, I'm designing this addon specifically for Molten realms. It was made all by myself, so some timers may still not be accurate. You are welcome to help me precise them! :)

What else does it offer?
    From the very beginning, the addon was meant to simply print out who got hit by more or less deadly abilities (vengeful blast, malleable goo, ...) or who's the target of certain boss spells (gas cloud from Putricide, swarming shadows, frost beacon, defile, ...) and also whispering them, shortening their reaction time! :D MPR will also print out deaths and in addition to Fatality, log them and join by encounters, so you can check and output deaths anytime in future. Recently I also added DKP Penalty system (requested by Baff), which will deduct DKP from players that fail, if configured so of course. It's still in testing stage and compatiable only with QuickDKP!
    To see more features MPR offers, see README file in the root folder of addon's official repository (link to it is below).

MPR in action?
    I've gathered some videos from Youtube of Lordaeron guilds (messages with <MPR> prefix come from this addon):

Note that most people are using outdated versions. You should update addons to stable release!

Where can I find MP Reporter?
    MPR can be found here:

To install the addon, drag and drop MPR folder from master.zip to your World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns/.

Have fun using it! Hope you will like my creation. :)
    Edited: April 24, 2016

2. I'm amazed that no one bumped this thread. This is such as awesome addon for raids and I believed that more support should be shown to people like Mihapro. Anyway, hope to see further improvements and updates on this already amazing addon.

m4x0rz
    For some reason while I was wiping Halion a bunch of times, at some point the addon randomly stopped reporting stuff. Then after the server crashed and we started up again, it started reporting again. Either way glad you made this

4. For some reason while I was wiping Halion a bunch of times, at some point the addon randomly stopped reporting stuff. Then after the server crashed and we started up again, it started reporting again. Either way glad you made this
    I guess your combat log got full and other addons (DBM, Recount) stopped working aswell.
    Make sure you have "Auto combat log clear" checkbox ticked in options. It will call CombatLogClearEntries() regularly, otherwise you have to use macros to clear logs manually.
    Spoiler: Show
    Macro to empty your combat log:
    Code:
    /run CombatLogClearEntries();
    Macro to create an invisible window that continuously empties your combat log (until relogging or reloading):
    Code:
    /run local f = CreateFrame("frame",nil, UIParent); f:SetScript("OnUpdate", CombatLogClearEntries);

I'm amazed that no one bumped this thread. This is such as awesome addon for raids and I believed that more support should be shown to people like Mihapro. Anyway, hope to see further improvements and updates on this already amazing addon.
    Thank you! It's understandable that people won't get it just by being offered to, usually they ask me ingame after getting a helpful whisper :P

5. Such effort should have more bumps! Im not playing WoW these days but Ill test it for sure, thanks!

6. saw a dude using it today.

immensely useful.

downloaded and using it . thank you very much for this mod, unlike DBM this is properly timed to ICC abilities, so its AWESOME

7. hello

I am eager to try this addon because i had old guildmembers use it before and it is great! However i opened the file and dragged it into my wow file like all other addons and i try to activate it but it doesnt show up on my addon list. And when im in game mpr does not show up at all. Does it only work in raids? And does it need to be checked at the wow log in screen to work? Please help i am using version 3.3.5.a (lich king molten wow)

8. Make sure you drag & drop "MPR" folder from /MP-Reporter-master/ and not "MP-Reporter-master" itself (GitHub automatically packs like that).
    Spoiler: Show

Edit: No, you don't have to check/tick it at character selection screen, it's enabled by default. /MPR ingame to see if it works (option window shows up).

9. :))

Yup! that worked! thanks again! cant wait to try it in "combat" lol :)

10. Unfortunately I had to stop using it.

There is some sort of bug that drops my fps to ~20 randomly during encounters. It is easily fixed if you do a ui reload, however this is not an option in heroics, especially for me as a healer ..

I have tested this several times so far by enabling / disabling MPR in the addon list, so i'm 100% sure MPR is the cause of it. I'm normally raiding at 90-110 fps on 25man.

Any chance you can look into this ?

11. Unfortunately I had to stop using it.

There is some sort of bug that drops my fps to ~20 randomly during encounters. It is easily fixed if you do a ui reload, however this is not an option in heroics, especially for me as a healer ..

I have tested this several times so far by enabling / disabling MPR in the addon list, so i'm 100% sure MPR is the cause of it. I'm normally raiding at 90-110 fps on 25man.

Any chance you can look into this ?
    Long ago some people reported FPS drop, but was solved by clearing death logs (someone had problems after 50 encounters already, while others had over 2k and were still playing normally).

I'll create options to enable/disable some features, so we can indentify that FPS dropping problem :)

Edit: Added options to disable some features. v2.77

12. Hey, absolutely loving the addon. This has saved me alot of time with RW's during a raid when I have to occasionally grab pugs.

I was wondering if you are open to requests? I wouldn't mind a raid logger to keep track of raid difficulty/id/members who joins and date. I lead alot of raids and alot of the other addons for this tend to glitch out occasionally and I will have to flush all raids from the week. If it's possible that is, either way even without it. I love the addon, epic work.

13. Hey, absolutely loving the addon. This has saved me alot of time with RW's during a raid when I have to occasionally grab pugs.

I was wondering if you are open to requests? I wouldn't mind a raid logger to keep track of raid difficulty/id/members who joins and date. I lead alot of raids and alot of the other addons for this tend to glitch out occasionally and I will have to flush all raids from the week. If it's possible that is, either way even without it. I love the addon, epic work.
    Okay, challenge accepted :) I'm really busy these days, so I'll start on sunday and hopefully finish few days after. :) repo

14. I have some problems with it as it causes recount/dbm bug. Any idea what is causing that?

15. Honestly I never had it effect it but the cause could be very simple. It resets your logs, try disabling that option under /mpr and see if this helps. Combat Log Fixer does the same thing to me occasionally.

123 ... Last