1. Shaman Changes from 4.0.6 to 4.3.4 (enh, resto and ele)

Shaman Changes from 4.0.6 to 4.3.4 (enh, resto and ele)

Introduction
    All right guyz, these are the changes that blizzard made to shamans from 4.0.6 to 4.3.2. im not sure if this is 100% working on molten, but it should be like this. so anything u notice is not implemented / bugged in Molten, please tell me.
    for the sake of ease, ill color every text.

Light Blue means Restoration changes.
    Green means Elemental changes.
    Dark Blue means Enhancement changes.
    Orange means mixed classes changes.
    Bold text means its an important change, a good change. Italic means is bad, a nerf.

4.0.6 - 4.1

Fire Nova has been redesigned and decoupled from shaman Fire totems. Instead, it now pulses the Fire Nova effect from each target that is afflicted by the shaman's own Flame Shock debuff. It now damages all enemies except the target hit by Flame Shock. The ability's cooldown has been reduced to 4 seconds, down from 10.
    ÔÇó Grounding Totem cooldown has been increased to 25 seconds, up from 15.
    ÔÇó Magma Totem now lasts for 60 seconds, up from 21.
    ÔÇó Stoneclaw Totem's area-of-effect threat pulse no longer affects critters.
    ÔÇó Talent Specializations
    ÔÇó Elemental Combat
    ÔÇó Earthquake is no longer a channeled spell. It now has a 2.5-second cast time, lasts for 10 seconds, and has a 10-second cooldown. Its damage has been reduced by 40% from its channeled version.

ÔÇó Enhancement
    ÔÇó Improved Fire Nova has been redesigned and replaced by a talent called Seasoned Winds. When an enemy spell cast is successfully prevented with Wind Shear, the shaman gains magical resistance (in an amount equal to what a protection totem/aura would grant, stacking with such buffs) to the spell school(s) of the interrupted spell (except for Holy spells), lasting 10 seconds.

ÔÇó Restoration
    ÔÇó Cleansing Waters now has a 6-second internal cooldown.
    ÔÇó Deep Healing now benefits all heals, not just direct heals.
    ÔÇó Earth Shield healing done by Restoration shaman has been reduced by 20%.
    ÔÇó Nature's Blessing has been improved to 6/12/18% bonus direct healing on Earth Shielded targets, up from 5/10/15%.
    ÔÇó Spirit Link Totem (new talent) reduces damage taken by all party and raid members within 10 yards by 10%. This lasts 6 seconds, and every second it is active the health of all affected players is redistributed among them, such that each player ends up with the same percentage of their maximum health. This counts as an Air totem and has a 3-minute cooldown.

Glyphs
    ÔÇó Glyph of Grounding Totem: The increased cooldown of Grounding Totem applied by this glyph has been reduced to 35 seconds, down from 45 seconds.

4.1 to 4.2

Fire Nova damage has been increased by 15%.
    ÔÇó Lightning Shield and Water Shield can no longer be dispelled.
    ÔÇó Unleash Elements is now in the Nature school, and thus can no longer be used if a shaman's Nature school has been locked out.
    ÔÇó Unleash Wind now deals 175% weapon damage, up from 125%.
    ÔÇó Water Shield has had its internal cooldown reduced to 3.5 seconds, once again matching other shields. The amount of mana restored when Water Shield procs has been reduced by 50%.
    ÔÇó Elemental
    ÔÇó Call of Flame now also causes Fire Nova to add 3/6 seconds to the duration of Flame Shock auras on targets that Fire Nova damages.
    ÔÇó Lava Flows now grants a 30/60/90% haste buff when a Flame Shock effect is dispelled, up from 10/20/30%.
    ÔÇó Thunderstorm now reduces the movement speed of players it knocks back by 40% for 5 seconds.

ÔÇó Enhancement
    ÔÇó Stormstrike now deals 225% weapon damage, up from 125%.

ÔÇó Restoration
    ÔÇó Improved Water Shield has been redesigned and renamed Resurgence. When Water Shield is active, Resurgence causes critical direct heals to restore mana (Resurgence rank 2 is roughly equal to 150% of the old Improved Water Shield value when a Healing Wave or Greater Healing Wave critically hits, and scaled down accordingly for faster or multi-target spells).
    ÔÇó Mana Tide now grants 200% of the caster's Spirit, down from 400%.

Glyphs
    ÔÇó Glyph of Unleashed Lightning (new Prime glyph) allows Lightning Bolt to be cast while moving.
    Set Bonuses
    ÔÇó The 4-piece Elemental shaman PvP set bonus (Gladiator's Thunderfist set) has been redesigned. It now causes Lightning Shield to generate an extra charge, rather than consuming one, when it is triggered by receiving damage, up to a maximum of 3 (9 with the Rolling Thunder talent).

4.2 to 4.3.4

Flametongue Weapon no longer increases spell damage. It now increases all non-physical damage done by the wielder by 5%.
    ÔÇó Lightning Bolt has a new spell effect.
    ÔÇó Wind ShearÔÇÖs base cooldown has been adjusted to 15 seconds, up from 6 seconds.
    ÔÇó Elemental
    ÔÇó Call of Flame no longer causes Fire Nova to extend the duration of Flame Shock.
    ÔÇó Earthquake damage has been increased by roughly 75%.
    ÔÇó Elemental Fury now removes the cooldown from Chain Lightning.
    ÔÇó Reverberation now reduces the cooldown of Wind Shear by 5/10 seconds, up from 0.5/1 second.
    ÔÇó Shamanism now increases the spell power benefit to Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst, and Chain Lightning by 36%, up from 32%.
    ÔÇó Fire Elemental now benefits from 55% of its masterÔÇÖs spell power, up from 50%

ÔÇó Enhancement
    ÔÇó Improved Lava Lash now causes Lava Lash to spread a Flame Shock debuff from the target to up to 4 nearby targets. This excludes crowd-controlled targets and those who already have a Flame Shock debuff from the shaman.
    ÔÇó Improved Lava Lash no longer increases base Lava Lash damage by 15/30%. This increase has been rolled into the base Lava Lash skill.
    ÔÇó Mental Quickness has been redesigned. Instead of granting the shaman spell power, Mental Quickness now causes Enhancement shaman spells to behave as though the shaman has spell power equal to 55% of attack power. Enhancement shaman spells no longer benefit from spell power from other sources.
    ÔÇó Maelstrom Weapon can now also proc from fully absorbed melee attacks.

ÔÇó Restoration
    ÔÇó Ancestral Healing now also causes the shaman's heals to increase the target's maximum health by 5/10% of the amount healed, up to a maximum of 10% of the target's maximum health, for 15 seconds. This effect does not stack if multiple Restoration shaman are present, and does not apply to heals from procs.
    ÔÇó Riptide's periodic healing coefficient has been increased by 50%. The initial direct heal is unchanged.

Classes: General
    ÔÇó All healing critical strikes now heal for 2 times a normal heal (+100%), up from 1.5 times a normal heal (+50%).
    Pets
    ÔÇó The Aggressive pet stance has been removed and replaced with the Assist stance. This stance will cause the player's pet to attack the player's target. The pet will not change targets unless the master attacks a new target for a few seconds.
    ÔÇó The Defensive pet stance will now only cause the player's pet to attack enemies which attack the pet or the master.
    Spell Interrupts
    ÔÇó When interrupted while casting a single-school spell such as Mind Flay or Frostbolt, players will now be able to cast dual-school spells such as Mind Spike (Frost and Shadow schools) or Frostfire Bolt (Frost and Fire schools). However, being interrupted while casting a dual-school spell will still interrupt all respective schools as intended.

ÔÇó All non-damaging interrupts off the global cooldown will now always hit the target. This includes Pummel, Kick, Mind Freeze, Rebuke, Skull Bash, Counterspell, Wind Shear, Solar Beam, Silencing Shot, and related player pet abilities.

Nucklez
    Awesome write up man! Thank you. I've been looking for something straight forward like this, and you tie all the shamans into one thread! Thank you sir!

3. Enh shaman would be the best dps in raids?? so much damage increase. Lava lash, stormstrike, unleash wind, flame shock debuff, fire nova... damn..
    stormstrike 225% + 75% from talent. lava lash 300% base damage + searing totem + 50%.

Am I dreaming???

4. [YT]ElmGVkFTGoc[/YT]
    yep
    now enha will finally be a rly nice class. finally!! (and for a long time)
    with some macros, keybinds, specific imbues and some knowledge about other classes, u can beat anyone!
    ---
    now actually, i want someone to confirm me if ele shaman is better now, cuz i havent rolled an ele pvp shaman. so i cant rly tell if the got overally nerfed or buffed. now for resto i think they got buffed hehe

5. 4.o.6- 4.3.4 in a bottle:
    There are now two monopolistic comps in wow:
    Rls and rmp

Warriors have been removed from the game, as they were never a viable class.

The following specs are now pve only:
    Hpala
    Prot paladin
    Blood dk
    Combat rogue
    Enhancement shaman
    Holy priest
    Restoration Druid
    Balance Druid
    Arcane Mage

The following classes will now dominate pvp:
    Healers:
    discipline priests
    Restoration shamans

Casters: all (excluding arc Mage and balance Druid)

Melee: rogue, death knight, feral Druid, ret paladin.

6. @Juggertank

nice! now we have a task to make enhancement viable in pvp!
    my main inspiration to play a class is when ppl say "u cant beat me with x char, u wont make it"
    thats what keeps me playing with x class. same goes to other games like street fighter, super smash bros, etc.
    but then it comes to subject that there are op class, for example in wow blood dk, in super smash bros brawl metaknight, etc. in that case i just blame developers xD

7. I'm not quiet sure, but isn't there a new glyph that removes Riptide CD? Or will that be added later?

Blmaestro
    I'm not quiet sure, but isn't there a new glyph that removes Riptide CD? Or will that be added later?
    MOP glyph...

9. Can`t see those huge ele shaman dmg buffs.
    I`m talking about PvP. Never seen on molten ele shaman do some crazy burst vs high geared people > there are no huge dmg buffs on next patches. So my conclusion is that ele shamans are not working as intended now? Smth wrong with coefficients? Cuz I have seen videos from retail where ele shamans are killing full resilience people in 5 secs. 40k 50k crits. Now here is no burst at all.

U must be never ever met ivoga in fights :D

10. Can`t see those huge ele shaman dmg buffs.
    I`m talking about PvP. Never seen on molten ele shaman do some crazy burst vs high geared people > there are no huge dmg buffs on next patches. So my conclusion is that ele shamans are not working as intended now? Smth wrong with coefficients? Cuz I have seen videos from retail where ele shamans are killing full resilience people in 5 secs. 40k 50k crits. Now here is no burst at all.
    Trust me theres ALOT of burst, i played ele shaman on retail and i play it here on neltharion under name Ollii on alliance and Organizator on horde. What comes to those videos, most of them are fore entertainment and with full buffs + bg berserking etc, its not real or whats going to happen in arena. 4.3.4 brings really great buffs for ele burst in pvp like fulmination 9 stack all the time, flame shock dispel gives 90% haste and run while casting LB 24/7. Sadly fulmination is bugged + the 4 set bonus that gives us the fulmination to spam, but lets hope they will get fixed soon as possible!

Rip93
    thank you so much for the notice ;) very helpful and useful

zaon
    The Enhancement Buffs are nice, for sure.
    But on the official endcontent (ds), nobody wants an enh shaman in his raid.
    normal mode ok, but not in heroic ds.

pozzij
    4.3 is clearly better for all shaman's specs. Fulmination finally useful in pvp with the 4 pieces of the pvp set, stormstrike damage buffed by 80%, lava lash by 20% (7% dmg from flametongue weapon and the talent, plus 12% more damage because of the 30% damage increase applied directly into the spell; so the glyph will multipiy the damage for a higher coefficcent).

durham
    thank you !
    very helpful and useful !