1. [Cata] Cataclysm 4.3.4 Installer (18MB)

Cataclysm 4.3.4

WoD models:
    This version does not contain WoD models. They require a full client download with the new models in it, you can gather it from the web downloads page.

Additional notes:
    -It is a direct downloader (not a P2P).
    -Missing content is downloaded from Blizzard servers while playing in-game.
    -When loading the game for the first time it may take up to 10 minutes.

FAQ:

Unable to recover data from the network
    People who having this issue "Unable to recover using data from the network. Please check your Internet connection and try again." is because their network is unable to contact Blizzard servers to download missing data.

Check that no programs are blocking the connection, such as Firewall, Antivirus or Hamachi.

2. June 4, 2016  
    Hi,
    thaks for your work! What happend or will be happening with your Installer app? I really wish I could choose enGB version of game to install :). Are you planning continue in developing it?

3. June 5, 2016  
    Hi,
    thaks for your work! What happend or will be happening with your Installer app? I really wish I could choose enGB version of game to install :). Are you planning continue in developing it?
    You can change the language easily by yourself.
    Delete Data\enUS folder (or any other language folder), edit WTF\Config.wtf -> change enUS to enGB. That is it!

4. [edit]
    nvrmind, fixed it
    Edited: August 28, 2016

5. I am using an old launcher that I downloaded before warmane changed from molten, ive change the realm list to "logon.warmane.com" but whenever I press "Login" the game freezes or I get a msg saying "Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support at..." blah blah.
    Do you know how I can fix this?

6. I am using an old launcher that I downloaded before warmane changed from molten, ive change the realm list to "logon.warmane.com" but whenever I press "Login" the game freezes or I get a msg saying "Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support at..." blah blah.
    Do you know how I can fix this?
    Make sure you have 4.3.4 version, and take in mind that the good realmlist is in \realmlist.wtf
    Even easier, just download the files on the main post and overwrite yours.

7. here is the guide to change realmlist on cata client:
    1) Go to your WoW folder where you can find your WoW.exe
    2) Double click on your "Data" folder
    3) Double click on your enUS (or whichever language pack you're using) folder
    4) Right click on the file named "realmlist.wtf", select "open it with Notepad
    Note: Sometimes "realmlist.wtf" file may be located in the World of Warcraft
    5) Replace ALL of the text in this file with the following: set realmlist logon.warmane.com

8. i cant find the file realmlist.wtf the game lunches but I cant seem to log in

9. i cant find the file realmlist.wtf the game lunches but I cant seem to log in
    Realmlist for Cataclysm clients is located on the root of your WoW folder, named realmlist.wtf

10. i cant find the file realmlist.wtf the game lunches but I cant seem to log in
    Cataclysm
    1) Go to your WoW folder where you can find your WoW.exe
    2) Double click on your "Data" folder
    3) Double click on your enUS (or whichever language pack you're using) folder
    4) Right click on the file named "realmlist.wtf", select "open it with Notepad
    Note: Sometimes "realmlist.wtf" file may be located in the World of Warcraft
    5) Replace ALL of the text in this file with the following: set realmlist logon.warmane.com

11. Hey, I've been having a different problem. I have downloaded this, but it doesn't have the 'wow.pfil' file in it, and whenever I launch WoW.exe, An installer pops-up and stops working with a message error #183 or something, fatal error and crashes. This keeps on happening every time I launch the exe file.

12. Hey, I've been having a different problem. I have downloaded this, but it doesn't have the 'wow.pfil' file in it, and whenever I launch WoW.exe, An installer pops-up and stops working with a message error #183 or something, fatal error and crashes. This keeps on happening every time I launch the exe file.
    Try redownloading the zip file. This time place it on your Desktop.

These sort of files are the ones that should autogenerate on run time. So I guess there's some sort of restriction on your side (read / write permissions).

13. Hey. I'm trying to download your launcher, but I can't download it. The site on which the launcher is located gives an error: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR :. What I can do in this situation?

14. everytime i try to login it says disconnected from the server
    how can i fix this ?

12 Last